Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Dune Sun
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject:  The Dune Sun Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would like to announce the formation of a new mod. Me and fremen5 are putting together "The Dune Sun". This will be a "sequal" to Dune 2000 for Tiberian Sun which brings Dune 2000 into Tiberian Sun, basically. We currently have a storyline ready and the unit conversions are in progress. I am putting a site together with all that information, and they will also be in my soon to have *hopefully* forum here on PPM. If you have any questions you can ask them here. The three houses (Atreides, Ordos, Harkonnen) will return. I know this will be an interesting project because the soldiers won't know shit about Earth Razz .

Again, all questions can be posted here and me or fremen5 will answer you. Thanks. Smile

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unfortunately, you won't be able to have light and heavy war factories. Sad

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well they could make two war factories and just have the units have the prereq of whichever they use even though it may come out the other one

anyway, dew you got any staff besides you and fremen yet?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kravvitz wrote:
Unfortunately, you won't be able to have light and heavy war factories. Sad

We have thought this out. We might have to use one factory, which sucks. Doesn't mean we can't make you build the idle Heavy Factory to build its units! Twisted Evil

Iceman we arn't currently looking for staff yet, but Rampage could use all the help it can get. Razz Talk to me.

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ummm i wasnt applying for a job #Tongue just wondering if you had any staff, and you told me you were scrappin Rampage #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Emperor: Battle for Dune is the official sequel to Dune 2000, have you played it? It doesn't have light and heavy factories. I suggest you try it out, it could give you some great ideas for the mod. Are you saying the mod will take place on Earth? Cause in the Dune storyline Earth is just a devastated wasteland #Tongue

Eqx
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GeckoYamori wrote:
Earth is just a devastated wasteland #Tongue

Like in TS.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GeckoYamori wrote:
Emperor: Battle for Dune is the official sequel to Dune 2000, have you played it? It doesn't have light and heavy factories. I suggest you try it out, it could give you some great ideas for the mod. Are you saying the mod will take place on Earth? Cause in the Dune storyline Earth is just a devastated wasteland #Tongue

I've played E:B4D (my name is Fremen, isn't it? Wink), it's a fun game, but I'm not sure if dew has.
I think this is happening between Dune2000 and Emporer, but I'm not sure...
Time to ask dew...

I've come up with an exuse for not having light/heavy factories anyway. #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon