Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Menu graphic
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dawe
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject:  Menu graphic
Subject description: Sidebars, Loading screens
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I converted Nod sidebar to my mod but I don't use it yet... so this is good for Rewire too if nobody made another one yet. Smile

NOD-sidebar.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  227.64 KB
 Viewed:  9456 Time(s)

NOD-sidebar.png

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not bad at all Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah, try checking RoS. Holy_Master has one. Needs some more editing too make it complete though.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like that one, have to say.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Didn't you mean to address your post to Dawe instead of me, Krow?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah Commander wrote:
Didn't you mean to address your post to Dawe instead of me, Krow?
Curse you brain! #Cussing out I actually meant that for Gangster, no idea why I said it to you instead. Too fucked up with all the assignments I think. #Silly

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dawe, I like theme, very good and pro, and I ll gladly use it, but personaly think that tabs icons should be more interesting and stylish and Nod.Wink
Do you have PSD with unmerged Layers?

Dawe
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The loading screen to Nod is ready. Smile

nod-loading.png
 Description:
256 color
 Filesize:  184.02 KB
 Viewed:  9312 Time(s)

nod-loading.png

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's cool!
I just can't recall whether it possible toggle off area where sides info are.

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
That's cool!

Just use empty strings for the info. It remove the black boxes behind the text as well in Ares.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Dawe
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
That's cool!

I thought about this too and I don't know Ares has "DisableLoadScreenText" tag like in NPatch.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well also remember that the loading bars will be randomly floating on the left. Might have been cool to completely reorganise the load screen.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The world map bugs me. it's the way the red becomes pink at the glowing bits. In TS, and in the rest of the loading screen, red (or sometimes orange) is the highlight on the glow instead of white.

Apart from that, it's nice. Perhaps the loading bar issue can be fixed simply by mirroring the layout. Obviously you wouldn't want to straight mirrior it, but reversing the order of objects wouldn't be a big task I think.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess this is ok for a placeholder. Not sure why u would remove the 3d scorpion and daggers for that map though. I think the final load screens need a complete redesign imo. Does Ares/YR allow for more than 2 loading screen variants?

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bumping to answer Smiff's question. AFAIK, no you can't. Unless someone writes a blueprint and it gets implemented. #Tongue

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What the ztype happened to Greenland? Kane bomb it or something?

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Volgin wrote:
What the ztype happened to Greenland? Kane bomb it or something?

And Iceland

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where's Hawaii?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Svalbard has also vanished as well as the poles (not the people) and Great Britain IS TOO ZTYPING SMALL.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Svalbard has also vanished as well as the poles (not the people) and Great Britain IS TOO ZTYPING SMALL.

The latter may be because of the way he's projected the earth, but overall there are indeed some areas (some pretty big ones) missing. Major example: where are the Poles?

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Screw the poles, they are uninhabited.

Dat mercator map.

Dawe
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I use same font color as in TS but YR doesn't have font shadow.

yr-ts-menu.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  322.94 KB
 Viewed:  8687 Time(s)

yr-ts-menu.png

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was never fond of Tiberian Sun's interface, but I suppose for a mod that re-creates it, these are some nice pieces. So good job. Smile

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good job, im also with Aro though
not a fan of the original interface.. it seemed unfinished, like it never left alpha/beta

they improved it slightly in Firestorm but it was only the main menu they fixed.

I'd say get more inspiration from the Movie Cabal/EVA interfaces as well as the TS Desktop wallpaper and ingame loadscreens?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon