Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:30 pm
All times are UTC + 0
World Domination [YRRA2 Mod]
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject:  World Domination [YRRA2 Mod] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Story Plot

For years, the two massive superpower factions have wage the wars against each other. Obliterating their enemy military and ground the control of power. United Earth of Federation sought to end the mass genocide that The Imperium Empire performed on their captives and neutral civilians. However, on the other side The Imperium Empire attempts to achieve a global political goal by terrorizing people to do their bidding. But not too soon, shortly after the mass genocide and the warring zone, the global economy market crashed and caused both superpower factions to drag the economy into recession. The people were forced to live in shelters, limited food, and only very few of them have cash to spare as they struggle to survive the war ravage zones.

The shadow lurks between them, as someone is watching them getting weaker and weaker. World Order of Sanity managed to land on Earth and develop bases to claim the planet. These people who works for World Order of Sanity is only lead by one leader who claim to have unimaginative leadership power. He only believes in torture and power, any hostages that his military takes are being beaten by whips, batons, or anything until they bleed. If they survive, it shows the symbol of toughness and impress the total dictatorship leader of World Order of Sanity. Those people who don't survive are being thrown into the chamber and are burned to death.

The oppressive grip begins to swirl between both superpower factions, attempting to destroy both of them. United Earth of Federation react to it in defensive action by retreating and evacuating to the max-defense bases. But, that was not what they hope, it became worst for the worst as the oppressive power intensify from World Order of Sanity. Leaving with extremely limited resources to feed the population, military equipments, and other vital things to combat. United Earth of Federation and The Imperium Empire started to rely heavily on alternate resources to supply the war funds to continue the war, against each other and World Order of Sanity.

Shatter the grip from the universe power faction's control and end the bloodshed! Lead your force to victory and humiliate them! The fate ultimately rest in your hands, I can't say no more.

- Unknown
-----

Factions

United Earth of Federation (U.E.F)
- Subfaction (TBA)
- Subfaction (TBA)

U.E.F solely focuses on rapid progress technology to advance their military progress to destroy their enemy. But they also rely on Laser Technology, in that which all of their units that are equipped with lasers deal more damage.

The Imperium Empire (T.I.E)
- Red Storm Legion (R.S.L)
- Subfaction (TBA)

Due to the fragile morale of the population, heavy discipline and control is required to get the people to work. Disunited, yet powerful enough to wage a war with arsenal of ton deadly weapons. They heavily rely on Firepower Technology that which increase the overall of all units damage they deal by a small amount.

World Order of Sanity (W.O.S)
- Subfaction (TBA)
- Subfaction (TBA)

Moving at fast pace because of their superiority race and technology, they are able to adapt to the Earth inhabitant zones without it harming them. They generate an enormous wealth that can allow them to keep up with the war. The Income Technology allows their refineries to purify the ores much better and produce more credits. However, to make up for those meager units, they are able to produce large army to intimidate their enemies.

If i get a lot of good response to this, Banshee can make this mod into P-RProject so that i can work on it to develop the mod. Smile

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Imperium Empire

Medium Tank, a.k.a Raptor Tank

Raptor Tank was developed during the war with U.E.F after Operation Crackdown, which T.I.E suffered a huge defeat in attempt to destroy U.E.F power grids. Nevertheless, Raptor Tank was brought to combat U.E.F advanced light tanks and was able to destroy most of them in firepower to number.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

United Earth of Federation

Light Tank a.k.a Vector Tank

Due to the expertise in laser technology, the technicians were able to mount the High-Pierce 160mm Laser Cannon to Vector Tank. The cannon can produce a high wave of laser that can penetrate through armor easily. However, since the laser cannon is so heavy, they had to remove some armor from Vector Tank to make up for the speed and mobility. Although, Vector Tanks is widely used by various generals in U.E.F.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too bright. Too damned bright.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, will modify it. U.E.F units skin is suppose to be all chrome.

Updated.

World Order of Sanity

Heavy Tank a.k.a Wolf Tank.

With sheer power and heavy armor, Wolf Tank can crush smaller vehicles under the treads. However, in order for Wolf Tank to become effective in combat, they are mounted with Powering Charge Laser Cannon, which start off weak and become stronger as the combat progress. Which function like Gattling Cannons.

Last edited by Zero18 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tank sizes in comparsion.

First tank is U.E.F (Light Tank - Vector Tank)
Second Tank is W.O.S (Heavy Tank - Wolf Tank)
Thrid Tank is T.I.E (Medium Tank - Raptor Tank)

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another Tank made. A Close up image of the tank.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone give me feedbacks on the tanks I made so that I can make it more interesting? Smile

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its good another mod is springing up and wish you all the best with it.

As for the tanks they are detailed well to the point that its not dull but not too complex that you can't make it out. As for the design I don't know what the factions overall look will be but all the tanks look rather similar. You want to have more variety to the point that if a new player took all the vehicles and placed them beside one another, they could distinquish each one easily.

Other than that keep it up and I look forward to how your mod grows  Cool

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remake of Paladin Tank.

One of the most powerful tank in U.E.F arsenal. Paladin Tank can take most of the incoming attacks before it gets destroy. However, due to the weigh of armor, they mobilizes around at slow speed, but can pack a punch through the enemy armor easily as well too.

Like this tank now?

Also, made Paladin Tank Cameo.

ptnkicon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  4 KB
 Viewed:  4472 Time(s)

ptnkicon.png

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Imperium Empire light tank, a.k.a Rapier Tank.

Small tank, cheap to build, weak armor, can be easily crushed by any large vehicles. However, T.I.E Rapier Tank is not just a toy. They are extremely deadly when attacking in a swarm that can cause a devastating chaos toward the enemy bases and group.

Rapier Tank Cameo.

rtnkicon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.23 KB
 Viewed:  4453 Time(s)

rtnkicon.png

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxels & Cameos could use some more detailing.

Visible Treads for example. What I do with my treads is lay them out in 5 rows. Then color the lightest ones from 56-57-58 while the darker ones from 58-59-60

Also not alot of team colors.

Turret and Chassis could be improved as they all look like round balls with a bent barrel.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Paladin Tank voxel I made is perfectly fine. it is detailed, however the cameos like you said that could use some work, I'm still figuring out how to get the voxel image to blend in smoothly with the background. I will only pick the best voxels I make for this mod, although, I'm redoing the messy voxels with a newer and bigger voxels.

United Earth of Federation Anti-Infantry Tank a.k.a Migraine Tank.

The old Migraine Tank used to served ancient faction, The Allied in combating their enemy. As the years have passed, with all the factions transforming and empire expanding. However, there were some leftovers. The military replaced the cannon to a high infrared wave beam that can incendiary enemy infantries with one shot of extremely high hot temperature bolt. In addition to that, they upgraded the engine that allows them to blend in the environment to an advanced engine that decrease the time to camouflage into the environment.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Treads still look too plain & the Turret & Chassis need more details.

The Barrels on the Turrets are too big so they look wacky and over the top.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's some nice voxels. Smile

Yeah, I can edit the barrels, perhaps I need to redo the tanks as well too. But I personally prefer big barrel cannons for big tanks to make them look badass.However, i think the voxels I made is tad bit too small in-game, not sure what is the normal RA2 size voxel.

Updated, I made Paladin Tank a bit bigger and added some more details. The barrel I made is really unique since it has 2 holes that players can see it through the barrel.

New Paladin Tank

Old Paladin Tank

Another unit made by me.

Unorsutus.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  288.04 KB
 Viewed:  4413 Time(s)

Unorsutus.png

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remake of Paladin Tank.

Much bigger, meaner and tougher.

Paladin Tank Cameo.

PaladinTankCameo.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.35 KB
 Viewed:  4359 Time(s)

PaladinTankCameo.png

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They may be good if you add more details and change that blue scheme to a lighter one.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Brand new Paladin Tank rebuilt with details and much better design!

::STATS::
Faction: United Earth of Federation
Armor: Heavy Plate
Primary: High-Powered Calibrator Laser Cannon V1.5
Secondary: Twin Heatseeker AA Missile Pack
Elite Weapon: High-Powered Calibrator Laser Cannon V2.0
Strength: High
Firepower: Moderate
Speed: Very Slow
Cost: High

::ADDITIONAL STATS::

- Can crush smaller vehicles under the treads

- At Elite level, Paladin Tank's primary cannon will be upgrade to V2.0 which double the radius of Area of Effect damage splash.

- At Elite level, Paladin Tank gets Strength Bonus to increase the survival rate.

- Makes excellent front line defender to protect the weak U.E.F units from behind.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Like has been said, you should use the lighter blue as more shades available for detailing the hull and then use this particular blue for powerline or any high tech detail, won't look atleast so cartoony.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was planning to make this mod a bit cartoon. Not a strong fan of realistic vehicles/aircrafts or infantries.

Zero18 wrote:
This will be future mod

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New U.E.F high-tech Main Battle Robot Tank, a.k.a "Avenger"

U.E.F scientists have been working tirelessly in efforts to out pace The Imperium Empire's mass arsenal of firepower. Thus, Avenger Robot Tank was created only for security purpose. Later, ordered by U.E.F military operations that they need unmanned vehicles for certain missions. Avenger Robot tanks was transferred into the battlefield to assist U.E.F army. It also put a great halt to the mass causalities that U.E.F suffers from T.I.E aggressive strength.

Faction: United Earth of Federation
Armor: Medium Plate
Primary: Dual Hypersonic Blast Cannons MKI
Secondary: N/A
Elite Weapon: Dual Hypersonic Blast Cannons MKII
Strength: Moderate
Firepower: Moderate
Speed: Slow
Cost: Moderate

- Can crush weak infantries under the treads.
- Can detect cloaked units / structures nearby.
- At Elite Level, Avenger gets Firepower Bonus.
- At Elite Level, Dual Hypersonic Blast Cannons MKII have 4 bursts instead 2 burst. Each burst gets 5% damage bonus.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Imperium Empire's anti-infantry recon bike.

Hit and run tactics is a must. But at the same time, scouting the area is a must too for finding any survivors and finish them off with no mercy. "Fury" Recon Bike is very effective against infantry, in addition to it, they are also armed with rocket launcher which can attack at air and vehicles, however are very weak.

Faction: The Imperium Empire
Armor: Light Plate
Primary: Dual Shotgun Cannon
Secondary: Light Heatseeker Missile Pack
Elite Weapon: Dual Laser Shotgun Cannon
Strength: Very Low
Firepower: Low
Speed: Very Fast
Cost: Low

- Can detect cloaked units / structures nearby.
- At Elite Level, Fury gets Firepower Bonus
- At Elite Level, Fury's primary weapon turns into laser shotgun cannon.
- Great range of sight

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon