Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
In the Nod end in C&C95, what's your favourite target?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

In the Nod end in C&C95, what's your favourite target?
White House
73%
 73%  [ 28 ]
Big Ben
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Stonehenge
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Eifel Tower
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject:  In the Nod end in C&C95, what's your favourite target? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, our new poll is about the Nod end in Tiberian Dawn or in C&C95... In the end, you can hit 4 targets with the Ion Cannon:

- White House
- Big Ben
- Stonehenge
- Eifel Tower

With this wave of terrorism, doing it in computer is not a problem, just don't do it in real world Wink... I'm guessing that white house will win because Bush is hated by so many people Wink.

DeeZeL
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

white house it is..Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont like nod so i say your own base and the white house of course

Last edited by Mike on Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even tho I don't even have the Nod disk (Lol Laughing ), I would say whitehouse

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whitehouse
definitly #evil

PilotstroupF15E
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let's just say this, if we wiped out Stonehenge, who'd actually care? Big Ben holds absoultely no political value, 'cept only accomplish pissing off a bunch of Brittons who'll soon become late, and all the Eiffel Tower will do is force the Frence to surrender yet again, and Kane would like to have a large platform to make his speech from of course!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh my God.... Bush is so much loved Wink... Guess what was my target Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the Eifel Tower because this ztyping french win the world cup in 98 and Cup of Europe in 2000 vs ITALIAAAAA #Mad

the two match (french vs italia) was win by the french because the arbiter canceled some goal, and added a 5 minutes before the penalty

5 ... (cup of europe)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they win the world cup 98 humiliating brazil in the finals Mad, but I still target Bush for all the terrorism he has done in these latest 3 years..

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't remember it being Stonehenge. I thought it was the Brandenburg Gate (or something like that).

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does the patch for C&C95 fix anything in singleplayer?

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:
I don't remember it being Stonehenge. I thought it was the Brandenburg Gate (or something like that).

Yes, it is the Brandenburg Gate of Berlin. They took a target from the capital of each USA, England, France & Germany.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ops Oops!

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI, I couldnt post what i wanted to #Cussing out #Cussing out #Cussing out #monalisa

well. i can.... im with banshee...

Well put banshee... thats my thoughts Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

anyways, i dont have TD... I have it on my wish list, anyways... with Halo 2

"Banned" RP here

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

White house. By destroying eiffel tower, you only show terrorrism for no reason. Stonehenge (or branderburg gate) are both useless for terrorrist attacks. Big ben neither. The parliament oof london instead of the big ben would be good. So by destroying the white house, the GDI forces and civillians in America are completely left in disarray and desorder. Not to mention i hate Bush. Man, he sacrificied so many people of his country for money!!!! WTF are americans even voting for him? So i say blow the white house! Very Happy

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm a American and Bush suxorz, and White house was my Target, even if I'm a American. =o
Hell, White House has...No...influence on me..Except the fact that its a _OLD_ building.. *shudder* I wonder how many secret sex scandels happened there that nobody known about...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon