Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:13 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Blizzard games VS Westwood games
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [87 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2

WHICH WILL WIN
Westwood
72%
 72%  [ 16 ]
Blizzard
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sonic tank from Emperor: B4D ownes all tiberian sun & sc land units.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, it rocks

*dune200 and Emporer: B4D joins C&C side*

i send a bunch of ornithoptors over to the seige tanks

And i also send Dune 2K seige tanks to take on the enemy seige tanks

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The SC arbiters pop by and catch everything from the dune games in staysis fields, while reinforcements are transported in.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allright now they are stasised, i send in ghosts and siege tanks and some goliaths and i have a spare nuke if it goes wrong #Tongue

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why not use big worm thing from dune and eat their base so they get no more units?

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, my Elite fredyken summon worms, and they attack your'e units...

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My BC's conviently arrive with fully charge Yamato cannons, and sorta explode your worms. Carriers move in from back to provide apropriate aireal cover.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
E.I.G.
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

interesting yet useless factoid: in starcraft broodwar desert maps you can see what appear to be dune sandworms

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hellfire wrote:
My BC's conviently arrive with fully charge Yamato cannons, and sorta explode your worms. Carriers move in from back to provide apropriate aireal cover.

tsk, tsk...
u know how hard it is to kill a worm? when theyr'e damaged enough, they just go underneath the surface... Twisted Evil

a giant worm poppes up from underneath and destroys those BC thingys...

E.I.G.
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BC=Battle Crusier, a SPACE SHIP therefore the worms can't kill them[/u]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dont limit blizzard to starcraft. Warcraft 3 has heroes, it has starfall and some sweetness units as well.

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well Westwood dont exactly exist any more and EA bought them out so....... Razz

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, the space ships were crusing low, and one of those giant worms popped out and grbbed it...

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nope they fly in low ORBIT which is a few thousand kilometers above you. and i add my level 47 sorceress to the war which can do a chanlightning which means you are dead

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i use mynuke silos surrounded by sand worms and SAM sites and buried 500 ft underground encased in 62inc titanium plating to take out your BC's
then realise i am taking this waaay to far and sit down
Smile

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

there are no burried nuke silo's sorry

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Razz well there is now!!!
lol i dont know enougth bout starcraft to think

E.I.G.
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahh but we are all forgeting how powerful the word of Kane is, he could change an entre army to his side. PEACE THROUGH POWER! Half of the terran forces would ally under him!

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uh no... read the manual of starcraft: all terran forces are criminals brainwashed to serve their cause ONLY so......

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Plus my pet zergling already ate all the higher ups in all factions.

All hail me

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nope, it just ate clone of kane...

and it's pretty hard to eat the Exectutix (or whatever theyr'e called) as theyr'es 5 of them...

and the ordos would not let you get anywhere near them...

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Diablo, Mephisto and Baal and the lesser prime evils send forth all the forces of hell! Twisted Evil Razz Twisted Evil

NW4ever
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

StarCraft vs. Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge

My opinion is: If the Terrans, Zergs & Protoss ally against the Allies, Soviets & Yuri, The StarCraft alliance will surely win Smile (Battle Cruisers & Carriers do the real job)

Edit: Forgot about Ultralisks

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allies use spies infiltrate Protoss and get powerful Prism Carriers Smile

Zergs sends hordes of zerglings and hydralisks towards Yuri but they just get mind controlled and sent to the meat grinders Smile

Terran and Soviets uh... I guess the Battlecruisers can take on the Kirovs but in the end they get overrun by Apocalypse Tanks and Terror Drones. The dogs take care of those pesky ghosts!

Warcraft Vs. Tiberian Sun, now that'd be something.

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GeckoYamori wrote:
Allies use spies infiltrate Protoss and get powerful Prism Carriers Smile

Zergs sends hordes of zerglings and hydralisks towards Yuri but they just get mind controlled and sent to the meat grinders Smile

Terran and Soviets uh... I guess the Battlecruisers can take on the Kirovs but in the end they get overrun by Apocalypse Tanks and Terror Drones. The dogs take care of those pesky ghosts!

Warcraft Vs. Tiberian Sun, now that'd be something.

1 Very smart, but building it cost 1 full day, your base is already destroyed:P
2 There are more zerglings than people in the end the zerg wins: BUT VERY CLOSE Though.
3 Apocalypses cant fly and the battlecruier is too far abouve to be hit by apocalypse missiles
4 Ghosts are cloaked for 225 sec. and can fire while are cloaked #Tongue
They carry a sniper rifle so bye bye dogs!

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
3 Apocalypses cant fly and the battlecruier is too far abouve to be hit by apocalypse missiles

You say this yet even the marines can shoot at it Wink

Quote:
4 Ghosts are cloaked for 225 sec. and can fire while are cloaked
They carry a sniper rifle so bye bye dogs

Dogs can still sniff them up, and ghosts can't shoot while they're targeting for a nuclear strike, unless they abort and lose the entire nuke Smile

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll kill the dogs first, then I'll nuke you.
And the marines have gauss rifles #Tongue.
Which have a longer range than an Apocalypse Tank.

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I could train new dogs and send at you while you're targeting since it takes so long #Tongue

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

marines for cover with vultures #Tongue and a few ghost dont target i only got 5 command centers in this 1km squared area #Tongue

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sandworm comes up and eats everything in site... #Tongue
Along with a few 'thopters which attack anything that's left.
Plus a bunch of air drones to defend the 'thopters from anything in the air.
And then a bunch of Harkonen ADP to attack anything on the ground.

Now we have a bunch of sabeuters (sp?) to blow up anything that comes.

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

saboteur*

GeckoYamori wrote:
Terran and Soviets uh... I guess the Battlecruisers can take on the Kirovs but in the end they get overrun by Apocalypse Tanks and Terror Drones.

Kirovs are AG only.

Since dogs can sniff out spies, couldn't they sniff out ghosts too?

Couldn't you send enough dogs so that the ghost couldn't shoot them fast enough to get them all?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A team of five ghosts at long range all cloaked so only dogs could get them, ould still get them with minimal casualties.

All hail me

E.I.G.
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah but we are forgeting about mobile sensor arrays, they may be able to spot the ghosts so artillary/infantry can distroy them. When I started this I hadn't closely looked at SC wepons.
[CURRENT SUMMARY]
ZERG - devistated by tiberium(still there though)
HUMAN VS HUMAN - SC ahead but TS and Emperor catching up
[NEW TOPICS FORM E.I.G.]
GDI SPACECRAFT - existance and strength
SCRIN TECH - how effective is a Banshee aganst a Wrath
WARCRAFT/DIABLO - why no mention, can't compete with futueistic?
[ADITIONS]
to make this interesting lets use unseen tech that obviosly exists in these worlds, ok?
[PS]
I am now regreting this topic, due to extensive misinformation on my part
this dosn't mean stop though

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Diablo, Mephisto and Baal and the lesser prime evils send forth all the forces of hell!
Twisted Evil

I dont think they all would fit on the same screen....Simply one Diablo is too much torture anyways that it just would be unfair for CnC.

and, Imagine the destruction Kiljedean*sp and Archimonde would do, not including all the Heros. The Westwood alliance would be mere insects compare to them...not even the RA2 engine could handle them...

Zerg evolves with the tiberium and assimulate all lesser tiberium based lifeforms into slave races. With that said all Zerg units now emit toxic gases that harms nearby infantry, and corrodes nearby structures and vehicles, even if their dead...-Ponders- hmmm Vinifera laced Infested Terrans Wink

Protross/Zerg Hybrids enter the fray....I seriously want to know more about this...

-Nod Banshees wouldnt last, they can't even dogfight. Razz

-Additional Ghosts would lockdown MSA and nearby Siege Tanks obliterate Artillery sites. " Nuclear Launch Detected" Indeed.

-GDI Space ships?, hahaha

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only thing really going for the cnc series currently is the over abundance of superweapons, but there need for a building to fire said weapons greatly reduces their effectiveness.

BC's and carriers deployed to supress superweaopns of the cnc dune alliance by descimating every one as soon as it's built. A dozen seige tanks set to cover a team of ghosts set to infiltrate the cnc buildings. Ghost team take control over ION cannon uplink, and hack the satelite, controls then sent to every bc in orbit. SCV retrofit ion cannon with better power source cutting charge time in half.

All hail me

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IN OTHER WORDS Blizzard ===> EA/Westwood

dawkeb
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that the E.M.P should stop all SC Machines.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum