Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:41 am
All times are UTC + 0
Humanoid or creature like Aliens?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [137 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd love to see it.

4StarGeneral wrote:
I CAN USE CAPS TOO, HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The building that you took a picture (the one that looks like a box) looks way out of the perspective view in RA2. It has to be adjusted. Also the baseplate for the top building looks dull, should add a bit more shading and blending to the terrain. (I.E allied baseplate / Soviet baseplate)

Astral
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
DaRkGlAcEoN.... ah you ..... Very Happy
Inagme eh? Well, I finished that building which pd created long time ago, and he said me that I can upload that to public.

This is only ingame screenshot which I currently have. This is proof that actually I am working on 4th side and listen your suggestions.
You will see more ingame stuff.

I see a big Pandora Box (or House) on your screen. Very Happy

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zero18, Astral, this is how originally building look like

You see, I even fixed it little to be in perspective, originally it was totally off perspective.
I may replace it for something.
However that big structure is a must for my mod.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is how looks like when you chose Aliens

And here is beginning stage, ingame screenshot.
I may replace that barracks and war factory.

I think its all ground units except miner.
Air units are not yet implemented.
Not all infantry are implemented yet and buildings, though you can see all three defenses. Maybe I will add forth defense.

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking good. I cant wait to see the final product.

4StarGeneral wrote:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks!
Something is wrong with animations.
That black 1x1 thing is supposed to be sonic turret, but for some reason, turret is not showing.
Also that pyramid supposed to change blue colors just like command center. But it does not.
Also, that ION tower (recolored tesla tower) just does not show buildup or version when is low power situation.
Hmm.....

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problem!  I have never had that happen to me...

4StarGeneral wrote:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its because I do not use standard naming for example GACNST/NACNST/CACNST/YACNST (ares) RACNST or any other letter.
My construction yard for aliens is called RCNST. Ion tower is RTSLA. Anims are RTSLA_A RTSLA_AD RTSLA_B RTSLA_BD
So for example, second letter T means Temperate, and game expects maybe that shp is called RASLA, and my RTSLA mixes with temperate versions, so I hsould have RGSLA etc... thats why maybe it does not appear in desert maps since I use only one, it has no generic or alternate images.
My construction yard has second letter C, so it has no problems.
Nah, it must be naming issueas and with something else which I missed. Half of stuff here are not working.

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm... Maybe...

4StarGeneral wrote:

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i say, they are more like humanoid aliens. some of your units are pure aliens, and some are humanoids, so, i guess, your faction are aliens that are humanoids^^

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

geof101, thanks for posting!
Well, there are visceroids, Tiberium Fiends, Zergs/Ravagers and some more that are creatures.
I will also include more creatures seems.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just finished all of buildings. Although to note that I may replace that war factory and barracks

EDIT:I just noticed that I forgot to recolor bip for airport too.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ye know, it's not bad for the remake of Tesla Coils, Darkened Weather Machine, and such an Awesome Air Force HQ we have there and ooooooh. Ann Ore Refinery is catching my attention in this one. Very well I'll rate this 8/10 as for cartoonized (I don't know how to describe this) but this is good as well. 7/10 for them. Smile

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're kidding right?

You did quite a good job on some of the recolours, I give you that. But as you can see, none of the design of the buildings match each other. And that's a bad thing. Everything looks out of place. It's better if you just create new buildings via CnP instead of just using recolours.

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the temple of nod would probably fit better than the pyramid. some good looking buildings, some are free assets that don't really match in style tough.

I like that dome with the 4 spikes. done with CnP?

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's a converted model.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
Ye know, it's not bad for the remake of Tesla Coils, Darkened Weather Machine, and such an Awesome Air Force HQ we have there and ooooooh. Ann Ore Refinery is catching my attention in this one. Very well I'll rate this 8/10 as for cartoonized (I don't know how to describe this) but this is good as well. 7/10 for them. Smile

Oh DarkVen9109, Very Happy
Thank you man, I am glad that you like them. You rated it hightly high hehe, its probably because of black color Smile

Krow wrote:
You're kidding right?

You did quite a good job on some of the recolours, I give you that.

Thanks Krow for posting here, I appreciate your comments too.

Krow wrote:
But as you can see, none of the design of the buildings match each other. And that's a bad thing. Everything looks out of place. It's better if you just create new buildings via CnP instead of just using recolours.

Yes I know, you are right.
But believe me, those buildings, althoug look different to each other, they would still look more distracted in their original state or if I tried to recolor into another schemes. For example all to match Yuri, or Allied or Soviet. That would be almost impossible to do because they are too different in architecture and original colors.
But black color awesomely masks ugliness and if everything goes black, it will be look much more similiar than if recolored into another color.
And yes, making new buildings would be the best ideas but I would not have time for such now cause I have to finish this side and start working on cyborgs and perhaps one more side.

OrangeNero wrote:
the temple of nod would probably fit better than the pyramid. some good looking buildings, some are free assets that don't really match in style tough.

Thanks man! I am glad you like it. Yeah like I said to Krow, its because of black color mostly which masks ugliness and differences.

OrangeNero wrote:
I like that dome with the 4 spikes. done with CnP?

No, its from old pd building which he made

I made it to fit into RA2, set shadows in separate frames, made buildup and active anim.
pd said me already that I should set that for public download which I will.
You will all get this building!

Krow wrote:
That's a converted model.

Krow, I really do not know where from pd converted it if he converted it at all. I think that he made it himself in 3D program. he said that it is old 8 years ago. And its still looking fresh! Very Happy

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's looking good.

4StarGeneral wrote:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaRkGlAcEoN, Very Happy
Thanks!

Those buildings and units are from old mod (its old for few years).
Buildings looks better than here because almost every Yuri building got replaced for black version. (but Yuri's side was converted to aliens, but here there is still Yuri's side)

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problem! May I ask where did you that Floating Disc? (its above that scorpion)

4StarGeneral wrote:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh you have it in few old mods, i am using it for years, I do not know who is author of this.
PM me if you need it I will send it to you with post express! haha

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright.

4StarGeneral wrote:

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Black for Yuri eh now it's more evil than I though #Tongue

Astral
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm... These creatures on the left of Montauk... Are they Zerg Hydralisks of Starcraft? Very Happy

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Astral, Very Happy
Yes, I wrote that on previous page if you read it. Go there and see all infantry descriptions. Thats actually GameMaster0000's rip off which I borrowed to humanitarian purposes Very Happy

And that Montauk is currently used as MCV, which will got as warship, heavy flying unit.
I will have new MCV for Aliens

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Command & Conquer: Alien's Invasion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Astral
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
Command & Conquer: Alien's Invasion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"C&C: Project Perfect" mod Very Happy

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Astral, haha!

DarkVen9109, man that is actually good name for mod! Very Happy

But I do not have Aliens only for new side, there would be cyborgs too. and one more side perhaps.

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cyborgs? Thats awesome.

4StarGeneral wrote:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaRkGlAcEoN, yeah. Something like Cabal for TS.
I plan to add for them meches mostly, like those GDi has in TS.
Maybe I will open certain thread for cyborgs to show progress there.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WAQHH!!??? C-C-C-CY-CYBORGS!??? Mehn You just made me even more exited. I hope you release that as a Birthday gift for me XDD lol on July 30. I'll subscribe to this mod. Smile

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome. Will there be changes to the 3 original sides?

4StarGeneral wrote:

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allied, Soviet, Aliens, Cyborgs

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Er, any changes to the 2 original sides? Laughing

4StarGeneral wrote:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkGlaceon, for now just upgrade. Both Soviet and Allied got some new stuffs.

DarkVen9109 wrote:
Allied, Soviet, Aliens, Cyborgs

Yuri too. But cause Aliens and Cyborgs are immune to mind control, Yurićs psychics would be u eless. Thats why I replaced mind control for stealth and subterranean technology, similiar to NOD.
So basically his side got redesigned.

But, I am thinking to redesign completely Soviet and Allied too.
What do you think regarding this?

DarkVen9109 wrote:
WAQHH!!??? C-C-C-CY-CYBORGS!??? Mehn You just made me even more exited. I hope you release that as a Birthday gift for me XDD lol on July 30. I'll subscribe to this mod. Smile

1.Dark
2.Ven
4. Very Happy

haha, your birthday is soon. Sorry, I cant promise what I cannot do. Aliens are finished (although only some micromanagments needs to be done and need to do hero unit for them). Also I just started working on cyborgs, then I need to redesign Yuri (and perhaps Soviet and Allies too).
But I can show you progress in threads thats what i can do constantly

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ohhh may geeeeee I can't really wait for this stuff to be released. Inform us buddy! Very Happy oh and I thought that Yuri is gone because it almost uses same stuff from Yuri lol

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok I will inform you with any progress I do. Do not worry, I will send PMs to few of you always when I do update.
Which Yuri's stuff did you notice?
Only Yuri's refinery from Tiberium Graveyard recolored into black.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Airforce, Refinery, MCV

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah yes, Airfield too, but Yuri will use different models for that.
MCV is not Yuri's.
Do not watch that example screenshot where I mentioned that it is old. There are recoloreddiscs and such, but I am not using it for years.
I will post screenshot with units soon.Maybe today if I find time.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How did you managed to do that? Did you just did some cropping and copy/pasting?

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What do you mean exactly, which buildings?

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, will you replace the original voxels to better one's?

4StarGeneral wrote:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I do not know, I did not think of it, just to add new ones for new sides, and redesign current sides what needs to be changed. I did not plan to replace stock grizzly for new and such.
Should I?

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, for now maybe replace the crappy voxels. Like a bigger Apocalypse and better looking half track (I ztyping hate those two voxels Laughing)

4StarGeneral wrote:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I made bigger apocalypse. I resized original one by 20% I suppose.
I replaced also some cameos to fit into scheme. I also replaced demo truck looking. You will see changes.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
What do you mean exactly, which buildings?

The Refinery is noticable because it shares some details from the Psychic Amplifier and this encircled structure. It shares the same thing to Yuri's Lunar Structure in Soviet Mission 6 to the moon.

710.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  233.82 KB
 Viewed:  4622 Time(s)

710.jpg

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109,
MasterHaosis wrote:
Do not watch that example screenshot where I mentioned that it is old. There are recoloreddiscs and such, but I am not using it for years.

I meant that it is old mod where actually Yuri got replaced for Aliens, thats why he got all of his buildings recolored to black.
Here, you still have Yuri's side(although different), so  ionly used some of Yuri's buildings which aren't used for Yuri and redesigned them. That refinery for example currently is black recolored unused refinery because at moment I do not have better one suitable for Aliens.
But! We re working on it (I just got help from someone, he is veteran and one of professionals, I can't say currently his name), and we will work on better Alien buildings to match that style of pd's main building.

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You resized the Apoc? It doesnt look blurry?

4StarGeneral wrote:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha! No, it does not.
It is not image to be blurry, that is voxel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [137 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon