Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Universe at War Voice Pack
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject:  Universe at War Voice Pack
Subject description: Or the results of two hours of Data Mining the game...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know I'm going to get beaten up for this but...

...This is a Pack containing all the voices for the RTS Universe at War - Petroglyph's infamous, executive-meddled to death, clunky flop.

These voices are all from the English Localised version of the game. Someone may find them useful, so I'm uploading it here for public use.
The files (to my surprise) were already converted to WAV. If they don't work with your version of RA2/YR however, give us a bell in this thread and I'll convert them and update this thread with the new WAV's.

Since it's a larger file than the attachments system will allow, I have (again) uploaded it to my MediaFire account.

http://www.mediafire.com/?069xtvs05pqi966

Don't forget to Credit either Petroglyph or Frank Klepacki for using these (yes, Frank does do one or two voices, though I only know he's definately the voice for General Moore).

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Interesting. Might contain some useful stuff. Much obliged Smile

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll root through this and see what I get. Could be some useful epicness in here.

Steam

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keep bumpin y'all!

Unfortunately it seems that the download is no longer available. Would be nice if you (or anyone who has the pack) could upload it somewhere else Smile

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have it, could upload it if needed. Would have to look for it on my pc tough xD When I find it I post it here and if someone wants this send me a pm I think I can send it to you then.

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

freedom fighter wrote:
Keep bumpin y'all!

Unfortunately it seems that the download is no longer available. Would be nice if you (or anyone who has the pack) could upload it somewhere else Smile

The files weren't of any use to anyone anyway. The sound came out in slow motion, so the file wasn't useable unless you knew what you were doing with an Audio Editing program anyhow.

So yet another useless addition from us.

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could not find that issue as the wav files work perfectly well. Here's one of the files. Sorry but my upload speed is terrible can't upload more for now.

NCO0107_ENG.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  NCO0107_ENG.zip
 Filesize:  118.16 KB
 Downloaded:  136 Time(s)

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir Shockwave wrote:
freedom fighter wrote:
Keep bumpin y'all!

The files weren't of any use to anyone anyway. The sound came out in slow motion, so the file wasn't useable unless you knew what you were doing with an Audio Editing program anyhow.

So yet another useless addition from us.

Ehhmmm you had to convert them to IMA ADPCM, the Game still played them but since they were in a different format it came out garbled/slowed.  Razz

I'll upload the same file as it was before once i finish uploading it that is...

https://hotfile.com/dl/199469644/30614e7/UAWVoices.rar.html

Here it is...

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dammit! Why didn't I download this earlier?!?!?! #Cussing out Oh, did I bumped an old thread? Sorry, my bad.

Jem's link don't work no more too. Does anyone still have the voice pack?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like my hotfile account expired. I'll reupload it somewhere eventually once I get my laptop back. For now... idk only option is to get the game yourself?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!