Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Global Defense Initiative
Moderators: Dawe
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dawe
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject:  Global Defense Initiative
Subject description: New features in v.3.0 for GDI
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Navy upgrades:

I make a new Shipyard, purposely it hasn't got repair arm therefore use a repair superweapon only for naval units.

Naval units:
- Gunboat (new in v.3.0) with dual cannon weapon
- Medusa Cruiser: attacks missiles with gattling firing effect
- Giant Jellyfish: attacks with electric bolt and when it's attacking an enemy unit, it will be slower for 4 seconds (using Ares AttachEffect system)
- and finally the classical Amphibious Transport

Credits: Bu7loos; Daz; SaneDisruption

gdinavy.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  222.52 KB
 Viewed:  6044 Time(s)

gdinavy.png

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope you'll gonna replace the Nod shipyard which you took from C&C Reloaded as well (have you ever credited that at all?).

EDIT: You shouldn't show those old pics with those on your ModDB. I always forget that you have replaced those since.

Either way, nice choose at voxels and effects. Tho removal of Squids can be an issue.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Dawe
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
I hope you'll gonna replace the Nod shipyard which you took from C&C Reloaded as well (have you ever credited that at all?).

EDIT: You shouldn't show those old pics with those on your ModDB. I always forget that you have replaced those since.

Either way, nice choose at voxels and effects. Tho removal of Squids can be an issue.

I credited every asset on the pictures or in the description what I uploaded and in the Readme too.
I made the Nod Submarine Pen a few years ago.
FS-21 knows that I stole his asset a few years ago. He reported my mod and it has been deleted. Last year I started modding again with Gangster's asset. But those mod versions or pictures which includes stolen assets are unavailable a long time ago.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At least this one is at least away from C&C reloaded. Good voxels as well too.

Dawe
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wanted a bit more different weapon for Umagon, so she isn't just a simple Tanya clone who can't to swim. C4 doesn't detonate instantly, it needs a few seconds like Ivan's bomb.

mashup_v30_gdi1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  169.03 KB
 Viewed:  5839 Time(s)

mashup_v30_gdi1.png

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go with the RA1 C4 I coverted some years ago (it's somewhere within the released SHPs) or convert the TS C4 mouse, or from a later C&C IMO.

Idea is fine, it's just imo unfitting for using that C4 with instaC4s and with IvanBomb clones.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Dawe
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Go with the RA1 C4 I coverted some years ago (it's somewhere within the released SHPs) or convert the TS C4 mouse, or from a later C&C IMO.

Idea is fine, it's just imo unfitting for using that C4 with instaC4s and with IvanBomb clones.

Yes, I made the TS bomb cursor too for this but so I must remove the 'SabotageCursor=yes'
But otherwise it's good without that tag and you're right Umagon will be better with TibSun C4 cursor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon