Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Graphic and Maps Donations for PPM:Final Dawn
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 3 [121 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:18 am    Post subject:  Graphic and Maps Donations for PPM:Final Dawn Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you only wanna send us a donation like shp, voxel, map or anything else, please attach it in a reply here with some comments. We'll try to make it fit one of our planned units, re-skin it if needed, but you will surely be credited. Remember that if, after you submit your work, you change your mind and doesnt want PPM to use it anymore, then also post here.

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im real sorry life gets to you every once in awhile and i haven't been makign maps lieki said i would ill dish out 5 of them ASAP tho but im goign on a 4 day trip from Sunday to Thurs so...but ill try and get at least one up...

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats cool, whatever helps Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, that's it. So, anyone who reads this topic, please donate any kind of voxel or shp file to us. You will be credited as well, even if we need to modify it. If you wanna help in some way, make buildings for TDL (green buildings) like power plant, barracks, war factory, radar and some other stuff. As for voxels, a kamikaze spy plane for Nod, an high tech apache for Cyborgs, napalm bomber for TDL, etc...GDI voxels uses yellow colours, Nod uses grey with black, TDL uses green with white and Cyborgs uses blue with black... For infantry, we need bazooka infantries for TDL, Sniper for GDI, Laser Trooper for Nod and an Informer (secret agent with a snip rifle) for Cyborgs. GDI skin is yellow, Nod's is red with black or grey (Snipers and stealth units like the laser trooper will tend more to grey and black), TDL's is green and white and Cyborg's is grey with blue...

Any help is apreciated...

But, please, help...

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thiv voxel.zip
 Description:
Thunder Force IV voxel

Download
 Filename:  thiv voxel.zip
 Filesize:  2.17 KB
 Downloaded:  724 Time(s)

Last edited by Dragon Stein Cole on Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks a lot!

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Got the basic model of the refinery. my internet is playing up so i may not b able to post for a few days.

anyway, the TDL refinery. any changes need doing

refinery.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.06 KB
 Viewed:  46948 Time(s)

refinery.png

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool refinery, but im stil pussled how u can turn 3d images into 2d animations

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool o_O !

that will be very good with the texturing

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Refinery design. Cant wait to see it when its finished

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gmax? 3dsmax? stupid question but can gmax render animations

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GMAX doesnt render animations, however, there is a trick to see one picture of your work looks like a rendered one. It's teached in GMAX's support site.

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee
First, thanks for putting me on the front page. i am humbled Very Happy

second, make more room for me on the front page, as here comes the TDL refinery!!

tdl refinery.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  123.59 KB
 Viewed:  46896 Time(s)

tdl refinery.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very goood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i think that something is missing, a little element of the building but i don't know what Oops!

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What did you say you used to do these cole003g? I think I might have the same thing at school but I need to know exactly what it is...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3D Studio Max or GMAX can do it... But it's not that easy, One Of a Kind.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes that is not very easy, I'm making a building, i will post a sample soon, but it is very very hard, and the french tutorial don't help me really Confused

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL. At least, there is a french tutorial... now, a brazilian tutorial I really can't find...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why brazilian ? Question

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because Banshee lives in Brazil Rolling Eyes (100th post, yippee)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Really ? i thought that he lives in Australia Shocked

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked lol.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who lives in Australia is Tapek, not me. I'm brazilian as Dooffy said.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
I'm brazilian as Dooffy said.

Dooffy! Confused

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ermm... ops... sorry... I thought it was Dooffy... but... man, I really need to read who is writting these messages... Tratos, you are not a dooffy...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, i forgive you.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ahh, lol what i do now

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's gonna save you some work, we can all post for you and Banshee won't even notice, lol.

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The program i used is called Pro/Desktop. kicks ass when u know how to use it.

also, ive started work on the radar. ill post a preview of it on 06/02/03

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where can i find it ? or a trial version ?

Personnaly i'm working with Gmax

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

try http://www.ptc.com thats the official website and here is the TDL radar. Not the best i know.

tdl radar.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  64.51 KB
 Viewed:  46806 Time(s)

tdl radar.png

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, that's what I have at school. I'm gonna start getting to grips with it then..... The radar's cool IMO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, i will begin to start with it so (and i will be helped if i have some question i hope Very Happy )

The radar is not very large no ? a simple vertical building .... too simple i find...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The radar looks good, but I have to agree that it can be even better (the parabolic antenna doesnt looks "well placed"). The radar has also the boring problem of needing to make the parabolic separate from the rest of the building, because it has its own animation (which, with your program, may not be hard to be done). However, there is one basic thing to be noticed in the three pictures you've made:

There are no remapable colours (red).

Without remapable colours, you can't distinguish the player who own it. But, really, nice job man, you are helping us a lot.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its easy enough to change those during conversion to shp tho isn't it banshee? Just sub in the colours with psp or something

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, it is... probably replace the white with the red...

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

or the green

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The green is TDL's main colour...

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, here WAS the updated version but after reading the replies, ill do some more changes to it. here it is anyway

tdl radar.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  69.6 KB
 Viewed:  46772 Time(s)

tdl radar.png

D
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very kick ass

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right. Ive decided on the colour scheme. As the buildings were designed with the TDL in mind, then the white strip will remain, but will have 2 green strips on either side. Then the rest of the colour will be remappable.

Not sure if the whole building should be remappable, as none of the existing TS buildings are completely remappable. I mean like the remappable parts are not covering the whole of the building.

How does this sound?

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or even have the main colour a concrete style, with the remappable colours being a small part of the exterior.

Banshee, they're PPM's buildings, what do you want them to look like?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I mean like the remappable parts are not covering the whole of the building.

- I definatelly agree with that. Just small parts of the building should have the remapable colours, but the majority of the building should still be green as it is in the pictures above...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i made a helipad, Maxim is making one too so don't decide anything till you have seen his as it's bound to be much better, but still tell me what you think.....

heli.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  36.13 KB
 Viewed:  46731 Time(s)

heli.gif

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks good, but it looks a lot like a GDI building and GDI already have helipads...

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe one of the other side stole a plan from gdi?

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked Wow! Thats badass, great job Very Happy

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

:ooks more like it ahould be some sort of missile launcher but it does look sweet.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, if you take off the helipad markings it does look like a missile silo.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon