Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:40 am
All times are UTC + 0
Need a team of YR modders
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [43 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject:  Need a team of YR modders
Subject description: Starting a Yuri's Revenge mod team. need assistance!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am starting a Modification called Re-Genesis, made to create a bridge between Red Alert series and the Tiberium Series. Contact me at mgrunow99@yahoo.com for more information.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why not start the mod yourself and maybe the modders will assist you if you show that you can do something else then immediately ask for help?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's too mainstream.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a team of YR modders Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

artemisfowl wrote:
made to create a bridge between Red Alert series and the Tiberium Series.

Where have I heard this before...

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While you're at it, get me some people that can get me drugs to distribute.

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, IF you are interested, then contact me at my email adress, mgrunow99@yahoo.com     I will send you all of the background information there, it's still rough, and I can do some basic/moderate changing of game files, but never something this big. I just need some assistance, because I'm unable to produce everything at the moment, like voxels, voice acting, and maps, things like that I just need some assistance with. I do not want to give away the entire back story just now, I need a team to help me remove the things that will not work, and to promote the changes that would. I know, it seems lazy of me to just ask without getting any "real work" done yet, but I haven,t done anything yet because I am getting the campaigns and the Units lists typed out still. that is all.

All modding I do is now recreational, but Re-genesis is not forgotten. It's now a book based on a futuristic holocaust on humanity's next evolution. However, I'm pinning on my PPM hopes in voice acting.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good luck with that.
No one will be joining you just by your words.
And since you are unable to do anything yourself besides typing a story, everyone should do the 'real' work for you, that's not how it goes around here.

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not to mention, there's very few people who aren't already busy with their own mods that are probably more polished and complete than this.

This is an idea. A common, "mainstream" idea. Come back when its something more than an COMMON, MAINSTREAM, DONE 1000 TIMES idea. Then maybe, MAYBE, someone will work on it.

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fine then, how about this?                                                    The year is 1999. The Soviet Union has won Great World War Three. Yuri has been sent back in time into the age of the dinosaurs, thought to be dead, eaten by the local wildlife. Yuri is now all but forgotton, a name only whispered in hushed tones, used as a reminder of the price paid for intelligence. But, however, that does not mean that Yuri's forces - those who were actually loyal to him, not just mind controlled slaves, have been inactive as well. They have formed into another group: The Brotherhood of Nod, an ancient terrorist-like faction that has been unheard of for centuries. One of their first inventions was made to save their old leader, And that invention, is a time machine. Yuri has been rescued, brought back to the end of the war, placed into hiding, where he waits, for many years, plotting, planning, and inventing, until, at last, he comes up with his finest project, all starting with a meteorite falling into the Tiber River, in Italy. Yuri, and his old commander, Kane, succeed in taking control of the worlds supply of "Tiberium", starting the First Tiberium War. However, Yuri's return was never meant to happen, and that caused the Global Defense Initiative to never be formed. Someone had to take their place, and that someone, would be the Unholy Alliance, between the Allies and the Soviets. Power and Technology, a full force able to command and conquer all threats to Earth.
There, is that more than common and mainstream for you?

All modding I do is now recreational, but Re-genesis is not forgotten. It's now a book based on a futuristic holocaust on humanity's next evolution. However, I'm pinning on my PPM hopes in voice acting.

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Look, if YOU do not want to help me, then that is fine by me, I will learn by myself then, but you can't expect me to become a Speeder or Aro without any assistance, can you?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guess what, we don't expect you to be a Speeder or Aro at all. In fact we don't even expect that you will keep this project of yours on for more than a month or two.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well then, Good luck to me, even though I will have only one man to promote me, that being myself, and I will continue. If you had ever met me in person, then you would know that I would not quit. My motto is: It's not over until it's over. I live by that, and I will continue, no matter how many roadblocks I hit on the way, and this being only the first, and not the last, that I will have to go through. Farewell then, and if you ever see Re-Genesis out on ModDB or another website, then remember me, and try it out if you are feeling like it.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

artemisfowl wrote:
Look, if YOU do not want to help me, then that is fine by me, I will learn by myself then, but you can't expect me to become a Speeder or Aro without any assistance, can you?

We all started as someone with little to no experience, and learned by doing things ourselves. This way we get to know what our strengths and weaknesses in modding are. If we know this, have some experience, and have an idea for a mod, we create the mod as far as we can. Only when you have a solid base, then perhaps we ask for help for others, showing what we have (beside a story). Or we get asked to join a mod team for the strengths we have (like I was asked for TI because of my AI knowledge).
Why should it be different for you? The only thing you have is a idea, which isn't even that unique. Try to work your idea out in a mod first, no matter how crappy it looks.

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

Well then, Good luck to me, even though I will have only one man to promote me, that being myself, and I will continue. If you had ever met me in person, then you would know that I would not quit. My motto is: It's not over until it's over. I live by that, and I will continue, no matter how many roadblocks I hit on the way, and this being only the first, and not the last, that I will have to go through. Farewell then, and if you ever see Re-Genesis out on ModDB or another website, then remember me, and try it out if you are feeling like it.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do it. If you get further than a story, we might reconsider our support towards you. I would really take Dutchy's words there, because he quite much hit the nail on the head.

Many experienced modders are around these boards who are struggling with their own projects due to lack of help but still working on their stuff (like me, I know, I'm close to get something worthy showcased soon but I still haven't got there). I still haven't gave up tho and after 3 years I still didn't got nowhere. Still, I ain't complain and ain't post up HELP HELP HELP stuff because I know I'm not at that stage yet.

=======================

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What Graion Dilach said.

artemisfowl, also this is thread about you personnel mod, I doubt that it should be in PPM discussion zone anyway.

RP wrote:
And since you are unable to do anything yourself besides typing a story, everyone should do the 'real' work for you, that's not how it goes around here.

This! He told you nicely, and again, you showed just story.
Although fairly, your story sounds nice and clean for start. But thats it, start. no other work, just plain idea and start story.
What about units, infos? What Soviets/Allies have? What does Yuri/NOD have?

PPM Halloween Season 2021

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In all honesty, I have much more, but it is still the seed of a new idea, I have up until Allied Mission 4(possibly out of 12-16, haven't decided yet) and I will be starting the Soviet Faction's units today. I know that I need to do just as much work as anyone else who may eventually decide to join, maybe even more than anyone. I don't expect to order everyone around, like yuri with his slave miners, i just have had some ideas from the past and I want to make it happen, not just let them waste away.

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just do something for me at the moment. All of you, if you have a mod team, thank them sometime today, for being the driving force behind most of your work. They have been the basis of helping you and your story succeed. But now, it is going to be my turn to add my story to the history of Yuri's Revenge. I already know that there is work to be done before I start thinking about a team, you have made that crystal clear, but when the time comes, I will return, with a new, more solid foundation. Thanks for letting me see how things should work here. Remember, "He who loves the game mods the game. He who mods the game lives the game" And, now it is my turn, my time to live the game

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just know that most mods ever made for C&C don't/never did have a mod team. The big two do, ie Twisted Insurrection and Mental Omega but the rest not. Mostly it's just favours every now and then, using public assets or doing it yourself.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
In fact we don't even expect that you will keep this project of yours on for more than a month or two.

Graion, please, PPM needs visitors Laughing. This kind of attitude will scare them all away.

And artemisfowl, this kind of project is very ambitious and will demand a lot of effort. If you wanna catch people's help here, the best start is doing something by yourself and show the progress, getting advice with it. Once the images become attractive and the idea looks viable, people will join you and give more respect to your project.

Unfortunately, many people had many ambitious projects like yours (including myself) and... according to our experience here, the vast majority of these projects has disappeared less than a month later. The ones that progressed usually had a leader that really worked hard in the code of the projects. Mental Omega is one of them. Speeder used a lot of public graphics in the first versions of MO until he got a massive amount of supporters who started to believe in his project and made it become glorious.

Last edited by Banshee on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the support, I guess I just tried to say "where do I start?"
That was what I meant, and, to be honest, I do not want to give up. I want to continue and be successful and create something worth playing.

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the support Banshee, you have inspired me to finish more of the Allied Campaign, and I have also done more work on the Allied Tech Tree, it is nearly done. Also, I do not know if it is possible, but If you or anyone could give me an idea on how to re-create the Ion Cannon in Yuri's Revenge, that would be helpful, as it is vital to this mod. P.S., The Dead Six from renegade make a Re-appearance in Re-Genesis. just a Little idea on how to spice things up for YR.

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
The only thing you have is a idea

this is your 1st problem
the 2nd problem will be even if you manage to come to some 30% overall of mod
the transition between RA2 and TS will require Graphic Terrain change
and that one is nightmare even for skilled modders that know to do it

overall idea is good but unfortunately you started to ask too much help too soon (at least graphic-wise) :/

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

artemisfowl wrote:
That was what I meant, and, to be honest, I do not want to give up. I want to continue and be successful and create something worth playing.

Some oldtimer here made a FAQ about how to start. Could of have been Apollo but not sure. Also I request to rename this thread to: plz delete this topic it made graion upset.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OrangeNero wrote:
artemisfowl wrote:

Some oldtimer here made a FAQ about how to start. Could of have been Apollo but not sure. Also I request to rename this thread to: plz delete this topic it made graion upset.

In that case, can we request to rename you to: Annoying flamer that doesn't provide any constructive comments ever? Or is that name too long?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

artemisfowl wrote:
If you or anyone could give me an idea on how to re-create the Ion Cannon in Yuri's Revenge.

Generic Warhead Superweapon with PreImpact Anim & Ripple

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, like I was trying to say, Im gone. I am going to finish the Soviet tech tree, and possibly the Allied campaigns today. As I had said earlier, Ill come back with a more solid foundation, something more than an idea. When that day comes, then, I will return. but not now. Thanks, you all have helped me learn some of the best information for modding so far: Don't beg for things, you will never get anywhere. Thanks for the help, you have inspired me to continue.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should show something you can do yourself, instead of typing thousands of ideas and ask experienced modders to remove impossible ones.

If you cannot do anything but writing a story:
Do more research yourself, find how the game works and how modules are linked, so you can easily understand what tags "Generic Warhead Superweapon with PreImpact Anim & Ripple" uses and how to code such simple things. Would require some months of work trying to remember useful tags.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You guys were all right. I can do more than I had thought before, it just took a little tinkering around, and now, as stated before, I'm back. I'm scrapping my old idea, any of you can use it as you please, although I doubt you will need it, but now, I have a REAL question for you, not begging for things I can get myself. I had just input a vehicle into Yuri's Revenge, and it works, it's the Mecha Tengu from RA3, made for the allies, yet, when in Jet mode, it dissapears and cannot move when deployed, and, when in Walker Mode (maybe that's the name for it?), which appears at random, it cannot deploy into Jet mode at all. Here is a Copy of what my Rules file has:                                                               artMD.ini: [JET]
Voxel=yes
Remapable=yes
Cameo=JETICON
;AltCameo=JETUICO
PrimaryFireFLH=50,-50,30

[DJET]
Voxel=yes
Remapable=yes
Cameo=DJETICON
;AltCameo=DJETUICO
PrimaryFireFLH=50,-50,138
                                                                                   RulesMD.ini:                                                                    ; Mecha Tengu
[JET]
UIName=Name:JET
Name=Mecha Tengu
Image=JET
Prerequisite=GAWEAP,RADAR
Primary=Vulcan2
Strength=2
Category=AFV
Armor=medium
IsTilter=yes
Crusher=no
Deployer=yes
DeploysInto=DJET
TooBigToFitUnderBridge=true
TechLevel=4
Sight=8
Speed=8
CrateGoodie=no
Owner=British,French,Germans,Americans,Alliance
Cost=800
Soylent=700
Points=25
ROT=5
IsSelectableCombatant=yes
Explosion=TWLT070,S_BANG48,S_BRNL58,S_CLSN58,S_TUMU60
VoiceSelect=GenAllVehicleSelect
VoiceMove=GenAllVehicleMove
VoiceAttack=GenAllVehicleAttackCommand
VoiceFeedback=
DieSound=GenVehicleDie
MoveSound=GrizzlyTankMoveStart
CrushSound=TankCrush
MaxDebris=2
; origional - Locomotor={55D141B8-DB94-11d1-AC98-006008055BB5}
Locomotor={4A582741-9839-11d1-B709-00A024DDAFD1}
;MovementZone=Destroyer ;gs FLAW needs to be changed to this when The Flaw is fixed
MovementZone=Normal
ThreatPosed=15 ; This value MUST be 0 for all building addons
DamageParticleSystems=SparkSys,SmallGreySSys
VeteranAbilities=STRONGER,FIREPOWER,SIGHT,FASTER
EliteAbilities=SELF_HEAL,STRONGER,FIREPOWER,ROF
Accelerates=true
AccelerateRate=1.2
ImmuneToVeins=yes
Size=3
OpportunityFire=yes
ElitePrimary=MP5
BuildTimeMultiplier=1.5;Individual control of build time
IdleRate=4

[DJET]
Name=Deployed Mecha Tengu
Image=DJET
Prerequisite=GAWEAP,RADAR
Primary=MissileLauncherE
Strength=2
Category=AFV
Armor=medium
IsTilter=yes
Crusher=no
Deployer=yes
UndeploysInto=JET
TooBigToFitUnderBridge=true
TechLevel=-1
Sight=8
Speed=6
CrateGoodie=no
Owner=British,French,Germans,Americans,Alliance
Cost=700
Soylent=700
Points=25
ROT=5
IsSelectableCombatant=yes
Explosion=TWLT070,S_BANG48,S_BRNL58,S_CLSN58,S_TUMU60
VoiceSelect=GenAllVehicleSelect
VoiceMove=GenAllVehicleMove
VoiceAttack=GenAllVehicleAttackCommand
VoiceFeedback=
DieSound=GenVehicleDie
MoveSound=GrizzlyTankMoveStart
CrushSound=TankCrush
MaxDebris=2
; origional - Locomotor={55D141B8-DB94-11d1-AC98-006008055BB5}
Locomotor={4A582741-9839-11d1-B709-00A024DDAFD1}
;MovementZone=Destroyer ;gs FLAW needs to be changed to this when The Flaw is fixed
MovementZone=Normal
ThreatPosed=15 ; This value MUST be 0 for all building addons
DamageParticleSystems=SparkSys,SmallGreySSys
VeteranAbilities=STRONGER,FIREPOWER,SIGHT,FASTER
EliteAbilities=SELF_HEAL,STRONGER,FIREPOWER,ROF
Accelerates=false
ImmuneToVeins=yes
Size=3
OpportunityFire=yes
ElitePrimary=HoverMissileE
BuildTimeMultiplier=1.5;Individual control of build time
IdleRate=4

Like I said, I would be very grateful if any of you, if you still check this topic, that is, could help, or even if you could give me a link to where I can find out what my problem is. I feel that it is something simple, but I just cannot see it. Thanks again!

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know I need to change the strength, I just noticed it was 2...

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can't deploy unit into unit directly (siege chopper is not true deploy), only unit to building and from building to unit.

Only exception to this is NP Ext presently with new logic but it has its downfalls and Ares lacks this kind feature.

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, I have a different Idea that I may do. Just use the Mecha mode, and have the Jet one as a seperate build. I could do that. Or, just leave the Mecha one as buildable, not Jet mode. Either one works.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or you can make the jet tengu the main unit and the mecha tengu will be siege chopper like deploying: attack but not move.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or just wait for Ares to add it in eventually or use NP

Alternatively just use Building to Unit to Building Style...

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Or just wait for Ares to add it in eventually

Very Happy

PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also, how would I go about creating a Campaign for Yuri's Revenge? I have never found out how to do that yet, and that is one of the most important things I need for my newly redesigned mod, still with the Re-Genesis name tag on it. Without it, I would only have a skirmish mode.

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, but I have one last question. When I add a unit into the game, I can build it, but my AI will not. I know that Buildings have the 'AIBuildThis=yes/no' Tag, but do infantry and vehicles have a similar one?

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks PillBox20. Ill check it out now.

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I still can not find the AImd.ini file anywhere. Any help on this?
Thanks a million.

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I believe it's in ra2md.mix->localmd.mix->aimd.ini.
Also, IMHO this guy speaks the truth. I like his style of thinking and speaking.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Last edited by Parasite03 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

artemisfowl
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, but I already found it. I just haven't been on in a few days to reply. Thanks for the help though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [43 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!