Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Noodles Graphics Pile
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [98 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject:  Noodles Graphics Pile Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Started things back up again...

IFV Remake, slightly skinnier and the Missile Rack being more similar to the Cameo

Sand Worm Graphics Conversion from Civ 3 Fanatics (Kudos to Ruby_Sauce)

A possible equivalent to the T-Rex for Desert Maps maybe? (With Radar Invisible Twisted Evil )

I'll be uploading its infantry version once completed.

New Robotic Drone Unit for Yuri in Colony Wars - Equivalent to the Terror Drone & Robot Tank called the Icon.

Its pretty much the most basic Laser Unit in Yuri's Arsenal.
(Icon -> Obelisk -> Monolith)

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice IFV Remake

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Made an upscaled version of ring1 for my Yuri Prime's Deploy Weapon...

Been also experimenting on a good turret design for the Tech Outpost. (One shown is the GDI Rocket Component)

Which from my current experience so far seems to be It'll just be a redo of the vanilla one. (My Patriots use a different graphics now anyway)

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DELETED

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WIP Touch Up of MadHQ's old Cosmonaut Infantry...

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Force Shield Anim Touchup.

Release Style Allied Barracks Cameo.

More similar in-game Cameos of the Ivans

Attach Effect Anims...

Cameo for Cannis' Version of the Cloning Vats...

Collectron's Cameo...

Tank Buster attempt... again

and...

Attempt of making the Flak Trooper similar to his cameo...
http://imageshack.com/a/img845/4159/h9p.gif

No logic can be explained to how it can fold its treads...

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Restarting work on my naval engineer...

Deployed Slave Miner now has snow frames (Includes buildup)

My old Tesla Sea Drone idea gets a revival... sort of... Laughing

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Super-imposed the Rotating dish of the Psychic Sensor of the Soviets on Yuri's one as well as minor touch ups to damage version to have more similar gfx.

Deploy Weapon Idea for Tanya (Means sacrificing her C4 Abilities though...)

Idle Anim of the Raven in CW

And their Production Structure (Credits to 4SG for original renders)

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice stuff Smile

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is that it? was hoping for something grand lol.... yeah that would be a hard choice, though............could keep tayna and have this be her twin sister. make her preq be in order to make her you have to have tanya. just tanya. It could be like the old Double Mint gum twins commerical double the destruction double the pain

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nikademis Von Hisson wrote:
Is that it? was hoping for something grand lol.... yeah that would be a hard choice, though............could keep tayna and have this be her twin sister. make her preq be in order to make her you have to have tanya. just tanya. It could be like the old Double Mint gum twins commerical double the destruction double the pain

Its just her going all guns akimbo john-woo style. basically something as a counterpart for Yuri's Psychic Blast.

And with the Tanya/Megan Idea WW originally intended for RA1? I'd do it but its just iffy on editing Tanya to just be wearing gloves. Although the Idea is still tucked away up for future purposes.

Tanya being Amphibious in the game is just too integral to RA2 gameplay so I'm totally not sure if she should get this for a deploy making her only C4 against Buildings again in essence turning her back into her RA1 Version but with just a Deploy Anti-Crowd Control.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New Sniper Edit/Recolor WIP I'm doing to have Body Armor and Helmet like the GI.

Colony Faction Flags. Eagle Command & GDI for now.

Cameo for my Buzzsaw I posted for last months update.

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The sniper looks like he's got a peephole for his bum.

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks like he's riding a bicycle too #Tongue

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well thats how the Sniper looks like. They're wearing a a Vest which extends past the belt which has flaps.

He's walking somewhat crouched too iirc.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:

And with the Tanya/Megan Idea WW originally intended for RA1?

Woah... da fuq?

Tell me more! Whos Megan?

But yeah, nice models.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A future Support Power for the Chaos Cell Sub-Faction in Colony Wars. Heres their flavor text for their unit profile here for ppm/moddb.

Zombies are the failed results of a test subject that had incompatible genes to fully mutate into a Brutes. Much of their vocal cords have shrivelled up and rendered near useless leaving them to only communicate via various groans. While lacking the sheer superhuman strength of the Brute they have been discovered to be highly resilient as well. While their strength isn't much compared to the Brute the Zombie can still fatally injure enemy soldiers through sheer numbers. Ironic as their given name, the Zombies like their famous movie counterparts are able to infect other humans if fatally wounded transforming them also into zombies to fuel the Zombie Horde.

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
A future Support Power for the Chaos Cell Sub-Faction in Colony Wars. Heres their flavor text for their unit profile here for ppm/moddb.

Zombies are the failed results of a test subject that had incompatible genes to fully mutate into a Brutes. Much of their vocal cords have shrivelled up and rendered near useless leaving them to only communicate via various groans. While lacking the sheer superhuman strength of the Brute they have been discovered to be highly resilient as well. While their strength isn't much compared to the Brute the Zombie can still fatally injure enemy soldiers through sheer numbers. Ironic as their given name, the Zombies like their famous movie counterparts are able to infect other humans if fatally wounded transforming them also into zombies to fuel the Zombie Horde.

It's a shame the cyborg "torso" logic doesn't work still, it'd be awesome for zombies.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Torso Logic is half-working in RA2/YR. Although in there its pretty much just "limping" as the infantry will just go back to Walk once their HP goes back to yellow and you'll probably want to change the InfantryExplosion Tag to something less explosive.

Zombies are done already. They're not gonna crawl anyway since they're just brutes without the muscular arms.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So make Cyborgs non-healable. Sounds simple enough. (Kind of sucks though, maybe something for Ares to look at)

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tech Hospital adds healing

Doesn't really bother me much on cyborg crawling. If I enabled it would be for limping "logic" anyway. Ares adds tags to allow you to customize infantry to be immune to EMP anyway so that also bypasses the EMP affecting non-mechanical infantry.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess it would follow that a cyborg would be repaired when it's "healed".

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep, they'd magically regain their legs once their HP regens back to yellow zone.

Can't resist posting these now...

Mechanize Support Power Cameo in Colony Wars (They mutate conscripts into Cyborgs)

These 2 alongside other units I forgot to make profiles for will be for June Update though...

The previously mentioned Zombie

In-game of my Longbow Gunship

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jem, thats f**king awesome! Very Happy

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bringing this topic back to life...

Some new WIP Touch-Ups currently fixing the energy ball from the Psychic Dominator & the Genetic Mutator as well possibly...

Both have lots of frames though so if I'm diligent enough it'll take me rougly a week to finish each building.

Also here's the Genetic Mutator Death with glowing energy...

ygppet_f.gif
 Description:
Let me shine some light into this topic again...
 Filesize:  178.51 KB
 Viewed:  16393 Time(s)

ygppet_f.gif

gendeath.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  gendeath.shp
 Filesize:  118.79 KB
 Downloaded:  90 Time(s)

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome, the true Psychic Dominator...

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Finished the Genetic Mutator & Psychic Dominator Animations to now be unlit. Get it while it has no screenshots. Laughing

Up next I might try and tweak the Nuclear Reactor to have its reactor lights at the bottom to glow as well.

Psychic Dominator.rar
 Description:
Happy Easter in Australia...

Download
 Filename:  Psychic Dominator.rar
 Filesize:  993.17 KB
 Downloaded:  147 Time(s)

Genetic Mutator.rar
 Description:
SWIRLY SWIRLY ENERGY!

Download
 Filename:  Genetic Mutator.rar
 Filesize:  419.14 KB
 Downloaded:  141 Time(s)

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Beautiful!

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
SightHawk
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Necroing this topic again since i'm doing something new-ish again since i'm touching up something major (I guess?)

The Orbs of the Weather Machine with proper glow. (Needs Ares Custom Palette to work as well)

Depending on how long it'll take me I reckon I'll finish it within next week or end of March.

ggweth_f_0005.png
 Description:
Teaser...
 Filesize:  28.83 KB
 Viewed:  14771 Time(s)

ggweth_f_0005.png

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Due to a discussion in Revora I got tempted to recolor/edit the Conscript & Flak Trooper Cameo to fit in more with my Soviet Cameos. (Attack Dog,Boris,Tesla Trooper to name some examples)

Credits to Tomson for making the textless versions available. Credit where due I guess...

revised_cons_flakt.png
 Description:
Conscript and Flak Trooper Winterized
 Filesize:  29.3 KB
 Viewed:  14586 Time(s)

revised_cons_flakt.png

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well done, Atomic_Noodles!

Both now fitt in the Soviet Sidebar!

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since I am interested in these cameo, I added some space in the left side, for veterancy usage.

conscriptsnow6648.png
 Description:
66 x 48
 Filesize:  9.37 KB
 Viewed:  14524 Time(s)

conscriptsnow6648.png

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, Sir. Atomic, how's the buildings pack? I just want to know about the weather machine, well it's already April 3, so ehm, I was just curious... Smile

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm busy with RL,reviewing for an exam and uhh playing Path of Exile. It'll be done when its done. Optimistic estimation is any progress will boom back much quicker once last week of May hits.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Preview of the Turret of the upcoming Colossus Tank for the Soviets in Colony Wars.

colotur_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  445.53 KB
 Viewed:  14047 Time(s)

colotur_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice one, but why is it in Allied Scheme when you intend it to be for the Soviets Confused

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shiny Bluish Metal to cover their skin. The Main Chassis will still be mainly soviet brownish green though and his arms are covered in Soviet Brown.

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oho looks good I loved.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:29 am    Post subject: Allied Galleon Progress Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WIP so far of the Allied Galleon Transport. This Unit borrows some inspiration from the RA3 Assault Destroyer with its Land-Mode having Treads Pop out on the sides and uses the Landing Craft Graphics I got from tomson26lv.

lcrf_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.36 MB
 Viewed:  13711 Time(s)

lcrf_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks more like a beefed up RA2 Aircraft Carrier in my perspective Confused

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:18 am    Post subject: New Stingray Remake Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Based off Orac's Seawolf Voxel in his Cleanup Pack since its much closer to the soviet aesthetic for RA2/YR than my original one which was a near exact remake of the RA3 one. The unit now has no turret since I noticed deployer weapons on Turreted Units will attempt to face South.

stingray_000.gif
 Description:
Let's test the Equipment.
 Filesize:  556.03 KB
 Viewed:  13563 Time(s)

stingray_000.gif

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is abrupt. They simply put four tracks under the vessel. Don't know what EA's thinking.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To be fair they tucked up inside the hull when it entered the water. And also they'd need the treads so they can crush the smaller vehicles in RA3 and they made great damage sponges if you combine them with Repair IFVs.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I mean they should have handled this more smoothly, maybe more connection between vessel and tracks, maybe the bottom of the vessel changes a bit to fit the tracks...

Look at the land mode of bullfrog, the wheels and the tracks are fit into the vehicle. But the land mode of destroyer doesn't look so. It looks like the vessel and tracks are separate pieces... A very rude design...

ship_on_land.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.42 KB
 Viewed:  13541 Time(s)

ship_on_land.png

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
Look at the land mode of bullfrog, the wheels and the tracks are fit into the vehicle. But the land mode of destroyer doesn't look so.

I think it looks like that due to camera angle and ...what do you call those bits sticking out of the side?..
But I think that like with the Bullfrog, the Destroyer too had it's fit in, but some factors don't make look that way.
Bear in mind that I haven' actually seen the model, so I can't say for sure...

But I don't like the design of the whole thing either way.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Regarding the Treads of the Assault Destroyer from the Concept Art they just folded up into the sides. Which I've based the updated Galleon Wet Version now.

Also a Work-In-Progress of the Boomer Voxel Retexture

bsub_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  682.65 KB
 Viewed:  13495 Time(s)

bsub_000.gif

lcrfw_000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  16.24 KB
 Viewed:  13495 Time(s)

lcrfw_000.png

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Decided to tweak the Dreadnought Voxel to look like the Vladimir Command Ship since its just the "same" model just it has those extra rafts and Radar Dish.

vlad_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  979.55 KB
 Viewed:  13430 Time(s)

vlad_000.gif

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon