Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:33 am
All times are UTC + 0
CnC3 and Kanes Wrath
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
robertoproz1
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject:  CnC3 and Kanes Wrath Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Currently trying to find a modding tool or help on how to mod both of these games. - to no avail - as of yet anyway. I have tried to use the SDK for cnc3 but what i am really interested in, is modding kanes wrath -

two of the many reasons i have:

cyborgs shouldn't die in tiberium
I want to make various factions stronger overall.

cnc3/KW

I have read around and learnt or just read - that KW cant be modded, i sincerely hope this isnt true.

what would have been good is to have been able to kill mcneal ¬¬ hated that smug bastard, so did the westwood people lol!

Exodus88
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject:  Modding tool Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yoou can try a free modding tool : Tibed2 [allow mod Zh\Lotr\CeC3]
,this tool make modding more easy ,can Custom Weapon\Armor used from any unit
For the Cyborg you need change The armor or look the setting used for Gdi Zone trooper (is immune to tiberium toxin)
Only bad y never find a way for add New unit whit this tool

Hope can help you

Plokite_Wolf
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The last time I checked, TibEd2 didn't support KW. It's also not that good a choice when doing some more complex stuff...

KW had a community-made SDK called WrathEd, but when version 1.08 was released, an internal dispute between its coders arose and, as a result, all its mirrors are down. Asuka/Megumi/Lauren/Ju Jin is working on WrathEd 2.0, but it doesn't have a clear release date, so you can only wait.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can download WrathEd 1.06 at http://www.ppmsite.com (look at the left menu in Tiberium Wars).

That's the newest version I could download before all official links go down.

Ju-Jin
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay for 4 different nick names #Tongue
Damn forums not letting me change the name ^^ Though I think I don't use Asuka anywhere anymore.

robertoproz1
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont like tibed2 - at all... a lot of the modding i do via tibed doesnt work and it glitches out on me and stops "auto saving" - i ended up modding generals with much more success and modding tibsun - until my crash errors - with plenty of success without the need of a modding tool - except maybe xcc and VSEIII which btw is the most "artsy" fun i have had for a VERY long time. love it.

ive downloaded WrathED - NO IDEA where to start xD.

talking about VSE - do you make a turret and a barrel the same way you make a body? does how you draw the barrel and the turret effect how it is positioned on the body in-game? like the titan barrel will position itself to the right of the unit?

i have an awful lot of free time and i am a very fast learner - I like being helpful if my time can be used by any of you.

i have no idea how this thread got duplicated - i dont double click (my mouse does it on its own at times) - apologies.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, the part of the possitioning the turret comes in the art.ini
I think it was TurretOffset=

Also in HVA Builder you will need to set the normals of the turret.

Guys correct me, if I am wrong.  Smile

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Plokite_Wolf
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ju-Jin
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

zocom7
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum