Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:40 am
All times are UTC + 0
HALO 2
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:02 am    Post subject:  HALO 2 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was just reading up on what there gonna have and do in HALO 2, and OMG.... I CANT WAIT!!! The people from the EGM(Electronic Gamming Monthly) had a excluse interview and tons of pictures from the next up comming HALO. I have never been so excitted for a game release in ages! ITS GONNA BE GREAT!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Ma$$iKrE
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know what u mean #Mischievous #Mischievous #Sniper #2gunfire

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

new aliends, new weapons, new vehicles thats it rite?

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

new graphics , new vhicular damage system, plasma swords, dual weilding, rocket locking, more levels than the origional,more aliens, bigger guns, wraiths now pilotable,brutes (dont like eleites), hunters harder to kill, banshees in multi-player, coop multiplayer, be eleites in multiplayer, destructable scenery(about as good as red faction2), sub machine guns, plasma carbines, needlers more powerful, fulerod cannon useable(as in pc version), jackals uglier, attack people and knock them out of/ off ghosts and warthogs, and much much much more

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok sounds awsum and i fu<king love duel weapons. Like in Red Faction 2 omg *drool*

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well red faction 1 is better than red faction 2... atleast red faction 2 on x-box cuz that suck, hope its better on pc Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

red faction 2 isn't even multiplayer Sad

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

only 7 days to go!!!!!!!!!

i think??

11/10/04??

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no, its next month it comes out, november, lol, this looks ammazing though, ive seen this trailer of the first level i think, its ammazing, you can kick people of ghosts and steal them, how cool is that...

Tazzy
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ive got it, Brillent game, I went out on friday to buy a xbox just for halo 2, I swor to myself id never buy one. But that game well changed my mind, I keep dying. I have it on the hardist game mode..... 20/20

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sucks.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its gran but i was expecting greater things well perhaps halo 3

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i havnt got it yet Crying or Very sad no money.... i heard its crap though Confused

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tazzy wrote:
Ive got it, Brillent game, I went out on friday to buy a xbox just for halo 2, I swor to myself id never buy one. But that game well changed my mind, I keep dying. I have it on the hardist game mode..... 20/20

The game is not worth the hype, 90% of the 'new' features were meant to be in halo 1 but weren't included (presumably so they would have something to add to the sequel). You would have been better off waiting for the PC version and spending your money on a new PC than an oversized hunk of plastic like the xbox, the only console worth owning is the PS2, and perhaps the gamecube if you like mario, mario and more mario, or have tons of friends with whom to play the party games.

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

bah halo2s ending sux big style.....i was very disapointed. apart from that i thought it was ok. its very similar to the 1st one tho

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum