Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 am
All times are UTC + 0
INTRODUCTION (warm welcome please)
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tay
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject:  INTRODUCTION (warm welcome please)
Subject description: SiRaLeX/AlexGoMAD
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sup!

I would hereby like to introduce myself. After I've been a PPM member, albeit inactive, for over 2 years I think the time has come.

I'm known under the nicknames SiRaLeX/AlexGoMAD.

• I was a RA2 player (I haven't played in over 3 years).
  • I have several XWIS Player Ladder Rank #1 HOFs. In other words: I've won the XWIS RA2 Single Player Ladder several times when it was busy.
  • Note that I am not not promoting this at all, but...
    I have released the single most powerful hack for both RA2 and YR in one, that can reshroud fog, displays movement/attack path lines for opponents units, allows you to build anywhere amongst other things like having an overview of the opponents power/credit levels.
    Prompting Olaf to create a screenshot tool for the games about a year later.
    I've done it all without DLL injection with just Read/WriteProcessMemory and generic templated C++ code.
    To achieve some of it's features the program remembers certain rules.ini properties of building/unit objects, manipulates them for the players advantage and restores everything back to normal whenever closed or disabled (while taking a screenshot).
    It is generally very stable as in it only crashes the game maybe 1 out of 100 games, if even.
  • I've trolled the XWIS RA2 Ladder by sending forged gameres data: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/167850-split-from-ladder-hack-joke/
  • I have, once, mass uploaded adult images to XWIS' auto-screenshot service. You may have seen that yourself.

I know a thing or two about programming, namely some x86 ASM, C, C++, C#, in fact, I have quite firm understanding of these unlike of things I don't have a firm understanding of such as Python or JAVA.
Lately I've been doing loads of internets and am also proficient in (X)HTML(5), CSS(3), SQL of course, JS and ashamed to admit PHP.
Of course I'm familiar with Frameworks like .NET, WPF, Boost, jQuery, ...

People from this community that have known me even if they would prefer to deny having known me:
  • I've known Andrew "Aro" Owen back in MSN times. I think he's pretty cool, yet quite crazy.
  • Have been friends on and off with FReQuEnZy/iNs0mNiaC aka Martin (currently he's got me blocked on Skype/FB/everywhere).
  • Since 2009 butt buddies with now MSc Frank R. M. "zzattack" Razenberg (the guy who made the maps renderer).

I have some RA2 videos on YT, here. Don't mean to promote 'em, just saying, you might learn a thing or two.

I like to MTB freeride, play chess, do drugs.

I also like music, right now I'm listening to LiGHTS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X721e8gVn8w (give it a shot, who knows you may actually like it)

Have any questions? Ask away!!!

In case you were wondering whether I'm for real. Yes I am and whilst I do have a handful of psychiatric conditions I don't wish to discuss any of those here.

So what's up guys? Please be nice to me, show me some love and drop me a few lines.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, good to see you again! It's been a while. Are you still as good as you used to be (without hacks)? I wouldn't deny knowing you 'cause you have never wronged me in the past, in fact, I have even given you modding lessons at one point in the past, but even so, I still don't support your product out of pure morality, I just wanted to say "Hi" again. I approve highly of the anti cheat methods that Olaf has put into place, it's made the QM much more genuine in RA2.

Last edited by Aro on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there!

I have a project that might interest you, if you're willing to contribute C++ / OpenGL code #Tongue

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Tay
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha, thanks for the quick welcome Aro. Nice to see you! Very Happy

I noticed I get overwhelmed with splits too easily when I played a couple of games a while ago via GameRanger. Olaf doesn't allow me back Sad so I'm not playing anymore even if I'd like to sometimes.

RP wrote:
Hi there!

I have a project that might interest you, if you're willing to contribute C++ / OpenGL code #Tongue

Hey RP. Smile I'm not familiar with OpenGL but I've been interested in learning it for a while now. What's the project about?

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've sent you a PM with additional information.

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's quite a re-introduction and CV. You've got the job!

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Tay, welcome to PPM! Smile

Do you make websites? If so ,will you might be interested in helping me out setting up official website for World Domination mod?

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi. Welcome.

guest1234

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey welcome back.
Is your avatar your gf? I get it your name is Alex, sir.
What are your current projects in the programming world?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi and welcome. There's an Intro topic for OPs like these on the offtopic subforum, though I understand it's in a bit strange and overlooked place. Yes, I'm shamelessly promoting a topic which I started, why should I not when such exists.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!