Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Black Hand of Nod
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject:  The Black Hand of Nod Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Due to a recent split in the factions of Nod, The Black Hand of Nod is in need of recruitments. Got any idea's?

I have quoted all the unnecessary posts in the Brotherhood topic to this one, so they don't get lost when I delete them. Smile

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Last edited by Venom on Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can picture them using these things: the chemsprayer, the Chemilian spy, and a mobile obalisk type unit.

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh yes, the Black Hand is very mobile

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the black hand is ruthless and is the "faction of nod" that uses HIGH firepower armor and ammounts based on tiberium and laser weapons

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep, oh that reminds me, I gotta tell Hellfire to come to this topic if he needs idea's for the Black Hand, he's the one with that side

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

with ammounts i ment the ammounts of units they use in case u didn't know

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8terkids ideas
Quote:
for the black hand, give it a tank with a powerful tiberium weapon(some sort of missles?), but when destroyed it makes a big explosion that will damage nearby friendly and enemy units

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TheDvD's ideas
Quote:
Yep, tiberium weapons for the black hand. but also laser chainguns, hehe. In Renegade, the black hand is WAY more powerful than GDI. they have these tiberium soldiers (they will be in TSTW) that are really powerful... also lotsa lasers and nukes

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awrethien's ideas
Quote:
How about this for a Black hand Hero? Slavick! Like that is realy surprising. How about he have a chain gun as powerfull as the Cyborg commandos cannon, have lots of life, C4, and stealth?

Something else I bet Slavic woudnt like cyborgs that much after his last encounter so howabout replacing the cyborgs in his side with the Eleat Cadre but modefy there weapons to be more efective agenst cyborges?

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about giving them a clone of the multi missile with a shorter charge time?

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UNLOGICAL give them a new super i can tell you via pm how it could be done (no emulated super) only it limits to 1 new per new side

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it doesn't involve the emp does it? I'll pm you in a sec, I'd like to hear this one...

Delta Xvii
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Argh, I was thinking about that last post, oh well.......

Black Hand should be more Tiberium based, I guess.....

Maybe you should switch out Nod and ALL their laser tech and give Nod ALL the Tiberium stuff. It would make more since, seeing about Kane is a Tiberium alien and all...

I dunno, I put my two cents into what I knew, and I don't know a damn thing about this. Good Luck though....

"I don't fight for glory, I fight because I think the cause is right and I am capable"

"I fight, even though I may not win I continue to fight. If I don't fight then who will?"

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wasn't Slavick at the Black Hand of Nod? And didn't he fought hard against it, including allying with GDI against Cabal's tiberium plans?

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, he was, but Cabal was trying to make everything a tiberium thing, I don't think that Slavick was against tiberium use in weapons though, but against the making of everyone a tiberium thing

Delta Xvii
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Wasn't Slavick at the Black Hand of Nod? And didn't he fought hard against it, including allying with GDI against Cabal's tiberium plans?

Geez I'm lost, can someone PM me a history lesson of FS please? It would be greatly appreciated. Please don't send me a link to the C&C Encyclopedia, its based more towards the RA storyline.....

"I don't fight for glory, I fight because I think the cause is right and I am capable"

"I fight, even though I may not win I continue to fight. If I don't fight then who will?"

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh gosh, all of that darn encyclopedia is directed at RA

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But it is most accurate one so far. Afterall, Red Alert is the prequel for Tiberian Dawn.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Delta Xvii
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, but they say WWII didn't happen at all, but my saying it did happen is an opinion also....

I really need an info boost on FS, please help out. The only thing I can say is that if the Black Hand is supposed to be extremely mobile, the give them the Fist of Nod and what-nots for structures. Let them have all the fast recon vehicles with all their power lying in their infantry and speciality(lasers or tiberium).

F-22 Raptor
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why not give them Stealth Troopers, Elite Cadre, more stealth based units and hit and fade units.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I say black hand gets lasers.(I like lasers alot) From what I've heard this new faction was made because of nods willingness to use tiberium on everything so making these guys oppose it would better.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOD=MOBILE, CHEAP
BLACK HAND=STEALTH, POWER(not such a brute force as gdi) and EXPENSIVE

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod=Stealth, Weak, Fast, Expensive
Black Hand: Powerful infantry, Stealth, Expensive.

Delta Xvii
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like DvD's idea better lol...

Don't forget to post ideas in the Brotherhood of Nod section!

Pax Ethenica
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope this new side of Nod doesn't fug around with stupid ideas like the Attack Cycle. Giving such a lightly armored vehicle a weak anti-vehicle weapon with mediocre rate of fire is beyond me... You'd get much more use if you armed them with light anti-inf. lasers.

And anyways, if not Cyborgs why not powered armor? Sounds to me like the Black Hand (with its relatively new logistic base) would always have a shortage of manpower. Especially what with being on the move all the time you have to deal with deserters and those unwilling to leave families and everything. So I guess they'd start to value the infantry they have a bit more, eh? Give them some nice heavy armor and a large weapon (laser, you know you want them to have a laser strapped to their shoulder!); maybe some stolen medic-tech. Roving bands of heavily armed and armored soldiers who stop every now and then to kill everything they see/heal and refresh themselves fits in nicely with the whole 'might makes right' and nomad mentalities too. Very Happy

"The Baby-Eating-Bishop of Barthenwells."

wir
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*edit*

Last edited by wir on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not to be rude but I do believe PPM has a forum for Renegade...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only the C&C Game Chat.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon