Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:38 am
All times are UTC + 0
Calling all C&C modders!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject:  Calling all C&C modders!
Subject description: Or better said, Mark Skaggs is
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mark Skaggs, the EP of Red Alert 2, Generals and Battle for Middle Earth has been inspired by the amount of Generals mods to possible do some work on some new projects. For this, he sent out a request to the C&C modding community to co-operate with him:
Quote:
I've been inspired by the number of C&C:Generals Mods that I've seen people working on over the years as well as some of the most recent ones under development.

To that end I'm considering working on a project or two with the mod community.

If you're a member of the mod community and interested, please reach out to me here on FB or on twitter "mark_skaggs".

Source: Mark Skaggs' Facebook

Currently it's unknown if he means just the C&C Generals modding community or the C&C modding community as a whole. If you want to know more, leave a message on on his Facebook or his Twitter. Who knows what wild ideas he has? Smile

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Considering all the people that have replied so far seeming to be from the Generals Modders...  Confused ... Embarassed

And replying seems to be disabled or something?

The_Hunter
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It worked just fine for me.

Altho if FB for some reason isn't working you could always hit him up on twitter too.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Interesting!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I may or may not have submitted an informal application. #Tongue

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy shit, thats cool.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can only reply in his FB if your either friend or otherwise in his circle like page.

In any case he is likely talking of just generals or such 3D related mods.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

only reason i didn't want to mod Generals or learn to mod C&c3 is the building foundation didn't base on grid. :p

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry guys, although I do have a lot of respect and admiration for Mark Skaggs's career, I do not think this kind of news is worth to be published in the main page.

[Moved]

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Sorry guys, although I do have a lot of respect and admiration for Mark Skaggs's career, I do not think this kind of news is worth to be published in the main page.

[Moved]

I already wondered why this wasn't on the main page. Your call.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He is considering to do things. He doesn't have a real material, a defined project that may have a real chance of becoming something concrete and playable.

Speculations of this kind are not a frontpage news.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!