Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Scrin in TTE
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject:  Scrin in TTE Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

scrin will be a big feature of this mod, although seen not so much they will have a big effect

scrin do make there first appearance on the crashed scrinship level. as usual nod and gdi r trying to get the tacitus from a new found scrinship.

gdi manage to setup a base around the scrinship but gdis radars seem to go offline and buildings explode randomly and infantry die of strange viruses. suddenly a strange mutant scrin alien comes out, then another 5. some gdi soldier approaches the creature, the scrin alien kills him with some wierd energy taser weapon. this weapon starts destroying buildings. nod trying to bombard the base run. all the gdi forces evacuate to a nearby city and fortify. the scrin aliens attack it and destroy it. ur mission is to kill these scrin aliens, it wont be easy, first u have to take over an abandoned nod base and build up a large enough army, but things gets worse. an ion storm starts

the scrin start hacking into the banshees and using them against nod. nod stop production of the banshees so banshees r no longer available. nod use a new bomber developed with cyber technology. it has no pilot and is programmed to crash into the target if shot down.

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the idea of the Scrin intoduction, but for the first mission, how about not having to attack and kill the scrin, but you have to evacuate important people from the city, and fight your way out, as there is an ion storm and no reinforcments can arrive.

And a cyborg bomber is cool, but having it scuicide run after you already killed it would start to make people mad, I think, but we could just have a mode where you can command it to scuicide attack, it would be much more powerful than bombs, but of course ,you loose the plane.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

banshees in ts would suicide attack, but they would do hardly any damage

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They would sometimes fall on stuff, but not really suicide attack.

More just like : fall out of the sky and hit someone, as opposed to attack.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats what i mean, they would go for the original target though or aim 4 the original target

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But they almost never caused enough damage to actually kill anything, they barly even hurt the target by falling.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats what these bombers will do

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: um...clearing things up.... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well the TS mission you speak of isnt quite as accurate

.....yes the ship is of scrin orgin...but Nod actaully rebuilt it for some unknown reasons....but general Vega if anyone remembers....Crashed it and GDI founded and yea.....rambling on...

other than that...Good Luck with the Mod, I like the storyline.....

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the shell will be a scrinship with a battle round it

btw the shell is a battle playing in the backround of the main menu, u can change it by editing the shell map

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the shell? Surprised
i think I missed something...

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if u have generals which u do fremen, its the backround battle on the menu, u can change that battle

Destroyer
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I definetely like that idea for the new shellmap.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ive made one b4, or atleast modified one so it was snow and i have mapping experience so i can do a new one

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wait in firestorm gdi already had the tacitus...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon