Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:48 am
All times are UTC + 0
Final War Streaming Schedule
Moderators: m7, OmegaBolt
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject:  Final War Streaming Schedule Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Today and tomorrow, during the hours of GMT 4pm to 9pm (sorry if I'm slightly off, I am GMT-5 so I think these are right)I will be holding a stream of me working on CnC: Final War. I will have access to a microphone so I can answer questions and discuss the mod in general.

People interested in watching the streams can find them at http://www.twitch.tv/smxreaver. I will answer questions from the Twitch channel, and the MO IRC channel. The few who saw the test run yesterday said it wasn't terrible, so come out today and catch some modding!

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Five entire hours? Woah, I can even catch that from my workplace.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Following so I won't miss this.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The weekend streaming seemed to be a success, and I got plenty of work done. For those who are interested, I have links to the playlists for each day.

Friday
Saturday (note that there may be a missing segment, I had some issues mid-stream)
Sunday

I didn't have my YouTube account verified at first, which is why the first two days are broken into so many videos. I have this fixed now, and it should not be an issue for any more uploads.

The next scheduled stream will be Saturday, November 1st at GMT 4pm to 8pm. Those who are interested can tune into my stream channel and hang out. I have mod soundtrack tunes playing most of the time, and also a mic so that I may answer questions that pop up in the chat channel. I have also added some information panels to the page, so that I don't have to do as much introduction work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon