Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Pulse Cannon (T1 Defensive Cannon)
Moderators: Aro, daTS, FurryQueen
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:48 am    Post subject:  Pulse Cannon (T1 Defensive Cannon) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, here's the tier one defensive weapon for the Order. The Pulse Cannon is a short-to-mid range anti-infanry weapon that fires a volley of pulse darts that eat through infantry and light armor with deadly efficiency. It is not as effective as the Illumination Cannon against more heavily armed unit, but tears through infantry like they aren't even there. Here's your stats

Name: Pulse Cannon
Type: Structure
Class: Defensive
Tier: One
Size: 1x1 Foundation
Cost: 425c
Power: -5

(yes, I am aware of the lack of "textures", and this is deliberate. While I may adjust some gloss/reflective aspects, the Order uses smooth carbon polymer and metal alloy armor plating. I'm hoping to find a way to give turrets damaged states so I can add scratches/dents/dirt/damage in separate damaged states)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SHP Turrets can have damage Versions its the Voxel ones which cannot have it. but you sacrifice not having the ability to have recoiling barrels (Ala Grand Cannon), Lasers not layering correctly in some facings (If its a big turret converted to SHP like the Yuri Bust Head)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon