Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:11 am
All times are UTC + 0
Psychocalypse
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [87 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Come to think of this as well, I'm kinda guessing Allied will be GDI Laughing

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah! Something like that. Smile
You will see...

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Still think would've been better if you just used the Mayan Laser's Turret instead of the Prism Tower.

The Laser Gun could have also probably have gotten a much more detail. (Adding in wires jutting from the gun into its Brick Foundation.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll be honest, the voxeledits look bad. Especially Devil's Tongue. You can do better than that, we already surpassed this quality in mods.

The ideas are interesting tho.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Still think would've been better if you just used the Mayan Laser's Turret instead of the Prism Tower.

Well, it is mixed of tesla Coil and prism Tower, as base is definitively from coil.
I like your idea, but isn't Mayan Prism about 2x2 size? Would not it be big for 1x1 defense, or I should just scrap idea of having 1x1 defense for new Soviets?
Allies for example has 2x2 dual gun, smaller and much weaker version of grand cannon. Should I edit Mayan Prism aswell?

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
The Laser Gun could have also probably have gotten a much more detail. (Adding in wires jutting from the gun into its Brick Foundation.

Hmm, I know that you also made better looking laser gun based on this, more details I will check that aswell,

Graion Dilach wrote:
I'll be honest,

Thanks man, I expected that, so I can hope to improve my work in future.

Graion Dilach wrote:
the voxeledits look bad. Especially Devil's Tongue. You can do better than that, we already surpassed this quality in mods.

Thanks man. I know about that. Everyone is using new, bigger and improved voxels, only I am still sticking ,,old school" around before I have everything completed to use micromanagment.

I see that you matched high quality in your mod, as seeing your voxels in those screenshots.
I am not trying yet to be like Speeder, Starkku, Aro, Noodles, Zero18 and few others with top quality voxels and stuff in mod. I am just trying to be decent now.
First, my goal is to have everything set and completed, and kinda balanced. Then I can work on better voxels and cameos to use.

I made few of started-unfinished mods, this one is biggest and the most serious so far. But I have Allies almost comleted, Yuri which is started, I have completed Tech neutral buildings, added some neutral cars and all animals, and almost completed Cyborg side. Plus those finished. All in few months of work, I started with that thread http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35624 in July. (idea of having animal like Aliens is scrapped because of lack of assets and I did not have time for more work on it) So you see how far I went for now. You and many of people had years of work, I think I already accomplished lot. Still, its maybe more than half work.

Graion Dilach wrote:
The ideas are interesting tho.

Thank you. Beside of being based as old school stuff, using mostly older voxels, (which may be drawback) I got some fancy tricks.
I am first one to use already known stuff, converting them into something else and giving them new purposes, and mixing tiberium/red alert universes into new one. (Allies as some kind of GDI, Soviets as some kind of NOD, Yuri as some kind of Forgotten/GLA, Cyborgs (which are not necessery needed in mod, but for nostalgia) and Alien faction as some kind of Scrin without bugs) Razz
I even started in summer, actually almost completed GDI faction, but I scrapped it, realizing that its big work.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I mean the Mirrors from the Prism Cannon. Its the same size as the Prism Towers only its more blocky (More fitting to the Soviet Aesthetic)

You could probably try and make the Turret of the Prism Tank in the same way too. Make it Omnifire and Turret Spins. The Prism Tank needs more of the Soviet Blockiness.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks. Sorry because I am late.
Here, I experimented technique about creating new stealth tank fading out effect

So, actually just a test, I can make it better fading.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm... Seems like Haosis and Graion are already friends again after an intense heat of throwing hurtful words in a thread back then... Until then, I'll be tuning in to this thread for more updates eheh

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And how exactly is that related with my previous post or mod, or this thread overall?

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Time for some showdown!
My mod-work in progress is not dead, I recently started with scratch to make it more organized and clean. Alien units are same, more or less, I will post some updates soon. (planetary assault carrier, ION weaponry etc...)
Now, time for load screen and pause menu.
Credits:
Original sidebar by Dawe
base logo ,,dread this" by lord phillock
I changed and adoped them into new Alien user interface.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The sidebar is good for Yuri! can i see the radar anim???

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz, XD
Thanks for posting man!

Sidebar was designed for Yuri actually. I adapted it for Alien side.
How can I show that animation?
Its just as regular radar animation, it blinks/flashes something like that.

Yuri will get another colored sidebar. He is not purple anymore, because of his buildings which are ocher/brown/yellow. So I am thinking of giving him such colors.
I plan to make mutant faction aswell.

So Soviet, Allies, Yuri (with stealth and subterranean technology, since mind control is useless against robots and aliens), Cyborgs, Aliens and Mutants. it should be 6 sides at all. At least planned too.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

6 sides!? had you ever sleep??? O_o

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, I have 6 sides too. And? Gotta fix Oppressors tho.

Haosis, that loadscreen design is terrible. The UI looks fine.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cant wait for the Oppresors! :melikey:

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach, thanks for comment.
This is on which I based LoadScreens

Credit goes to Fen for base, I just edited it.
I just recolor it and add necessary things, images, I already made others, I will show them later. Soviet, Allies, Yuri and Inte Cynet also got their own.

deathreaperz, yeah, I can sleep... barely. Smile

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The whole screen has the feeling of a copy-paste made in Paint. Try to give it a more loadscreeny feeling.

=======================

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The design's fine, the pictures stick out too much. The logo is too blurry and has the background, other 2 pictes just don't fit into the loading screen.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys.

Here is some of improvements, most likely it will be added.

It fires ION Cannon blast above targets, releasing shockwave destroying infantry and most units and buildings in sigle shot (3x3 area). Needs to be above target anyway, and has 150 frames cooldown.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Independence day ! #Tongue

Neat Idea tho Smile

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos, thanks man! Yeah, Independence day and Scrin Mothership hehe.
I am glad you like it.
I just need to find a proper Mothership model for it, currently I am using resized bigger floating disc (without turret spin)..... I mean your floating disc Very Happy

Hey, it is you who made it! Smile
Almost forgot to credit you.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys, Very Happy

Credit: tom2050, Vuldacon (from CIV3)
Conversion and adaption: MasterHaosis

And famous Sandworms will appear here in deserts!
They have close range bite, powerful against all kind of ground units, also have strong armor.

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also, 6 sides? Think of how hard it is for Mig_Eater #Tongue
Also, I have about 7 sides atm, but I haven't created any buildings yet...

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gostop, yes that is the plan Smile

Guys, Very Happy
TIme for update!
This time, Tiberium life forms! But this is not over yet, cause I plan to add more soon.

TIBERIUM LIFEFORMS
Since Tiberium is very toxic, dedly radiation substance which causes mutations to all kind of living being, be it animals or humans, no one is safe on terrains.
Mutation vary, from being getting bigger, to some species got very enhanced senses, speed, abilities and more agressive than normal.
Most of them got even not just immunity to tiberium effect, but ability to heal themselves when standing over it. Those life forms do not hesitate to attack anyone, of any side.
Those lifeforms are also enemies and high priority targets to anyone, so even neutral, all players and AI units are considering them enemies, therefore attack or repel them on sight!

Mutant Fanatic

Those mutant fanatics are so angry upon humanity that went into suicide programs toavenge themselves and their beloved.
Once they see target, they will run towards it, activiting bomb, killing nearby infantry and heavy damaging vehicles. They release such explosion upon death anyway, so better kill them from safe distance or air.
They heals in Tiberium while they stay over it.

Mutant Gunner

Mutant gunners are main infantry warriors which fight to their course.
They shoots machine guns which are good against infantry and light vehicles, but weak against heavier armors.

Mutant Tank Killer

Mutant Tank killers are trained mutants wearing personnel rocket launcher which are goo against tanks and airborne targets.
They are weak against buildings and infantry however.

Mutant Virus

These mutant females are expert at sniper operations, especially knowing that bullets are filled with tiberium toxins, so when infantry die, they release dangeruous toxin clouds which additionally damages and kill other infantry, spreading gas over and over.
Avoid them Virus infantry or kill them with vehicles or aircraft.

Sandworm

Nobody is sure how they appeared at scene, but this is what is known about them: They have close range bite, powerful against all kind of ground units, also have strong armor.
They live mostly in sands of deserts, and are big. They are immune to Tiberium and sloewly heals themselves over time.

Tiberium Brute

Those Brutes are mutated humans which got very heavy influence and mutation from tiberium radiation.
Their mind is weak however, they are not intelligent much, but have very enhanced skin and muscles, thus powerful at close range.
They can easily crush vehicles and infantry with hands.

Tiberius Brutalis

Those are even more enfluenced and mutated than regular Brutes,they have tiberium crystals emergine over their body.
They are more powerful, faster, stronger than regular Brutes. Good thing is that they are rarely seen than regular Brutes.

Tiberium Dino

Okay, this would sound weird, but aren't they extint? Seems no. Tiberium mutated some reptiles and made them as good old T-rexes, but even more wilder and powerful.
They are green colored, thansk to tiberium influence. They heals all time, and additionally as staying over tiberium.
They are very powerful creatures, they can destroy anything at ground from close range very quickly. So it is wise to avoid them with weak units or attack them from air.
Tiberium Dinos are mostly seen into exotic tropic areas.

Tiberium Fiend

Tiberium Fiends dog like creatures, size of horse. They have tiberium crystals growing over their back, and quickly launches crystals at enemies from distance, making them powerful combatant.
They can burrow into Tiberium patch, blending with crystals, awaiting enemies and especially Harvesters to ambush them.

Tiberium Floater

Floaters are strange type of jellysifh-shaped creature. They are floating over ground, spreading toxic tiberium gas all time, not matter when moving or standing. That toxin gas is dangerous to infantry, andwhen they die under it, their body spreads more of those toxins.
Floaters are using some kind of electric weapon similiar to tesla Troopers at their enemies, making them excellent against tanks and infantry, so it is suggested to attack them from safe distance or with air units.
They are immune to Tiberium damage and can heal themselves all time slowly.
Note:This unit is infantry type with SHP frames adapted to Animal Sequence.

Tiberium Zombie

Tiberium Zombies were once humans who dies under strong effect of tiberium, but somehow their body revived, deformed badly, with their brain got heavily damaged that they are very low intelligent.
They are weakest tiberium mutation but are often in biger numbers, in affected cities. Zombies are attacking ground targets closely with their arms.They heals while staying over tiberium.

Credits:
-tom2050
-Vuldacon
-Dark Elf
-Rommel
-Turn-A-Gamer
-WeeRaby2k

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

neat ideas Very Happy

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like the SHP for the floater... all in all, odd ideas at best, but still neat regardless.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys! I am glad that you like it....
More will come Smile

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should fix the Tiberium Doggie/Floater transparent shadows, or even better make all infantry shadows transparent.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Tank Killer SHP has really bad issues if one uses the casual transparency script so goodluck normalizing it.

=======================

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

m7, Graion DIlach, thank you guys for reminding me that.
Yeah I think that I should replace color 1 to black color.
Thanks.

People do you have some ideas what else I should add?

I planned to add some  Zergs which keosis converted, Tiberium Squid, maybe some bugs and spiders....
what do you say?

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about Tech Barraks or Merc. Compound where you can recruit special units? Not talking about the Country's special units. Some kind of Bounty Hunters or upgraded civillian vehicles.

For the Zerg units - Custom Bio Reactor with tech flag: Tech Bio Lab!

Very Happy

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cybernetic Intelligence will always be superior! Very Happy
Here is loading screen and it's leader

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool stuff! The Core Defender could use brighter colors on the face.

The Autobot Mark, seriously? XD

PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks man! I am glad that you like it.
Core Defender's face is actually remap since it does not have one. That was teal/light turquoise color.
And cyborgs attacked blue Allied base. They have similar but distant structures. That will be revealed in story once, but you can guess that they are supposed to be failed project of Alies (roque cyborgs in any movie or game are always rebel fraction of some faction)

Autobot mark, yeah XD From transormers!
I really did not have any idea what to use.
What would you suggest me?

Also, you would never guess on which face is based this computer image in load screen.
its on my own Very Happy
Few years ago, back in late 2010, I took picture of myself, use half of face, cut area on it, generated in GIMP, paste second part and got new crazy computer leader Very Happy

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So you are their leader? Wow! Very Happy

About the mark, you could make a new one. Use basic figures and then some shadow/metal/glass effect. Maybe some Cyber face and deadly eyes?

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your face :v But still its nice!

ghost114514
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I noticed some mods used this airport. It's you made such nice thing! May I use it in my mod as well?

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!