Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Download ra2 and PPM
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Borghese
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi was wondering if anyone can tell me how to down load ra2 and the PPM expantion? plz

p.s i love Rammstein

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2 is not free, you have to buy it. You can either buy The First Decade, The Ultimate Collection or a used original disk.

PPM expansion? What do you mean?

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Final Dawn? Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Borghese
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kl i got a first decade Smile actually having trouble playing Mental Omega, the background of the main menu appears but no movement no buttons, can just about navigate by using the start button or moving the window which makes everything else appear :/ can anyone help? I apologize if this query is in the wrong place

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Such things happen only on Windows 8 IIRC, I'm running Win7 and it's fine. Google for "red alert 2 windows 8 fix" if I'm right.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Borghese
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm on windows 7 Sad I'm really gutted too coz it looks sooo fantastic

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Borghese
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome you bunch of legends! thank you Very Happy very much appreciated x

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!