Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Work in Progress Shots
Moderators: Regulus
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject:  Work in Progress Shots
Subject description: A sneak peak before the final pass
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is an official unofficial work in progress thread. Everything here is not finished. At all. (but is a mod ever really done?)

Last edited by Regulus on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 am; edited 3 times in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thumbs up, good work Can't wait to see textures.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like. But what is wrong with thouse fans on top of construction? Are thouse still fans? because it looks like hatchway or manhole. o_O

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is still a WIP. They will be bladed and grated duct fans.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just dumping a few images that I have had sitting on my HD. I don't want to give the impression that this mod is reactivating. I have no idea how many were interested in it regardless...

GDI barracks TDR.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.78 KB
 Viewed:  15552 Time(s)

GDI barracks TDR.png

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like your style here Regulus.  If you do ever get back to this project I'm sure it'll look fantastic.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ditto. Smile

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some more photodumping. I had gotten the buggy and light tank in game. Here are some shots on the stock desert background.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those are some fine voxel.
And the barracks above is one fine detailed, well textured and excellent lighted building. Surprised

Too bad this mod is inactive.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I felt that there wasn't a terribly high amount of interest in this mod. The c&c 3 tiberian dawn mod was gaining quite a bit of traction and I felt that TD:R was much more work for one person than tsae is. I'd love to work on this mod more if I can find the time. The tsae animations for infantry could be easily adapted and the primary voxels are finished.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do not underestimate the interest in your mod. Many people who may not reply to this topic might be interested in your mod as well.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yup. You should return to this mod.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eyup. What the others said.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yup,I agree with the others.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love watching the updates as well. I just tend to lurk more often now.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aww. I.feel all tingly inside. Smile

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm looking on this mod for while just have nothing to comment for now. but something i can tell you  i'm really like renegade style and love to see someone make them into RTS for sure.

i want to comment more but still looking forward to see more update in your content.

Barracks texture look really good anyway but it seem little too small if that's in game size.

and conyard model is very detail it'll be hell for texture work if it was my model lol.

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One more! Regulus restart working with the mod! Looks awesome and you will have support for sure! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here are a few WIP shots of the GDI Construction Yard and the GDI Harvester before voxelization. Everything is going to be scaled as close as can be to realistic unless gameplay suffers from it.

GDI Harvester WIP.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.48 KB
 Viewed:  11502 Time(s)

GDI Harvester WIP.png

GDI Conyard WIP.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  115.64 KB
 Viewed:  11502 Time(s)

GDI Conyard WIP.png

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice job there! Very Happy

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You better start working on the mod again and release what you have or else I'll call Kane. He WON'T be happy Smile
Also: Supreme RA2 and Supreme YR are run by me alone. And I'm STILL working on them. Don't go telling me a mod's too much for one person, infact, sometimes it's better that way
I'm pretty sure there're more than enough volunteers to help you out with the mod (me included). Just ask

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice take on the TD Conyard.

"And Cain went out from the presence of The Lord, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, east of Eden."

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very wip terrain

wipcrap.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  274.79 KB
 Viewed:  10978 Time(s)

wipcrap.png

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ohh.... too flat... but is very interesting!
why don't use the method of MigEater?

Spoiler (click here to read it):

PS: pls, use shp's and no more voxels  Rolling Eyes

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sad to see this. But this promising mod seems dead Sad

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Saref wrote:

Unless the user hasn't been online in over a month and/or there has been no word on the development, it's safe to assume the project is very much under development, but life gets in the way.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Saref wrote:

Unless the user hasn't been online in over a month and/or there has been no word on the development, it's safe to assume the project is very much under development, but life gets in the way.

haha, he has lost everything, every single assets and tools made in years... he has left of modding.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HG_SCIPCION wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
Saref wrote:

haha, he has lost everything, every single assets and tools made in years... he has left of modding.

No source? #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon