Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:09 am
All times are UTC + 0
Need help with Technologies.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
BeigeRage
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:18 pm    Post subject:  Need help with Technologies. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So lets say in FA2 I have put down a Naval Yard. How can I make it so I can make dreadnoughts without having to make the BattleLab?

And I want to make it so lets say I don't need to have a radar for the map to show like in RA2 Yuri's Revenge Soviet Mission 5. How ?

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm kind of amazed nobody has answered this yet, and I'm not sure if its still relevant. But, in the map file, set

[DRED]
Prerequisite=NAYARD

As for the radar problem, there is, I believe, a FreeRadar=y/n tag that's in a map's general settings. At least there was in TS/FS, it's probably the same in RA2/YR...

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

BeigeRage
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks. I added a bot to have a destroyed base but he just repairs it... and I dont want it to be repaired.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but if you mean you want a computer player who owns damaged buildings and doesn't repair them... I _think_ it may be via IQLevel=0 (but that has other effects too)... I think others may be able to help you better.

Else, you can just set the owner of the buildings to Neutral, Neutral player never does anything.

BeigeRage
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok. I dont put them Neutral since I kinda hate white color as the main color for buildings.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think you can just add more than one Neutral player and define them whatever color you like...
I'm not sure how it works, though. But I know you add, e.g., Neutral2, Neutral3, etc, each with their own color, just like you can add Soviet2, Soviet3, etc.

At least this worked for TS mission maps (for GDI/Nod). Should be the same with RA2.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon