Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Uncertain future...
Moderators: freedom fighter
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject:  Uncertain future...
Subject description: Status of the mod.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3 months ago just when I've supposedly finished making a new vehicle for the Chimera (an artillery), my PC, an Acer Aspire Z3801 All-in-One, went into sleep mode and never recovered. Sent the bugger for repairs and was told that the graphics chipset might have worn out. As you've already read, 3 fucking months later for a job that could've been done in less than a week, the smart piker wrapped around his words and told me that the LCD screen is busted and there was nothing he could do. Yeah I got ripped off but at least the guy's deal was $250 for repairs or just give it back without charge if there was nothing he could do. Tosser could've phoned me earlier, like he always said he would >_>.

So anyways, enough with the whining. Got me a nice bargain rig today. Nothing flashy, got it all for SG$589, wireless mouse n keyboard I won in a school lucky draw 3 - 4 years ago, very much superior than my busted PC. Still researching on GPUs tho. Point is, I'm kinda starting to lose interest on my mod. I started this mod like 7 years ago and its barely playable today. Now that my latest build is stuck in the old wreck, till I extract the HDD I won't be able to work on the mod. That is, if I even bother to look through my old HDD.

So for now, the mod will be on hold indefinitely. I dunno what future awaits for this mod...

PS . God, I gotta change my avvie and signature >_>

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I wish you luck and good fortune if you do return. Also maybe might be a good idea to backup your core mix files,etc. in a File Sharing Site like Dropbox,etc. so you won't lose the progress.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon