Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:28 am
All times are UTC + 0
really need some help with my new side.
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
stimpy045
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:54 am    Post subject:  really need some help with my new side. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

first of all. I am really bad with my English so here it go's

I have successfully added my new faction (Netherlands) with the help from DaFool's Tutorial. the thing is however. when I load my new faction into schirmish or multiplayer and I get back to the scorescreen I still see the usa player logo and the same go's for when I load my new faction. how can I give it my own general head image or logo at the top left while it loads.

I cant figure it out and it really **** me up I checked a couple of forums with similar problems but people with those same quistions don't get a answer back. I also used mods to see how it is done. but I cant figure it out so far.  please any one help me DaFool? your way of telling stuff works like a charm could you assist me into this matter thx.  Smile

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well DaFool hasn't visited this place in years, and I know he's now busy with other stuff besides Generals modding.
Anyway, how far did you came? I'm not sure how far you came based on your description. You can start a game as the faction you added? Does it replace any of the default sides (USA, China, etc)?

stimpy045
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey there Dutchy I yust managed to get my load image for my new faction up and running now the only thing I need to get changed is the little green box with the gla logo in it. you see this in the score screen if this get changed I am very happy. I post some screens for you so you see what I meen.

ScreenHunter_23 Mar. 30 12.28.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  363.46 KB
 Viewed:  6198 Time(s)

ScreenHunter_23 Mar. 30 12.28.jpg

stimpy045
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchy I have it. working thx for looking into Smile

generals 2015-03-30 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  142.71 KB
 Viewed:  6185 Time(s)

generals 2015-03-30 2.jpg

generals 2015-03-30.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.19 KB
 Viewed:  6185 Time(s)

generals 2015-03-30.jpg

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problem. If you want inspiration for a Dutch faction mod, you might want to check out CnC Holland. It's a mod that adds a very stereotypical Dutch faction and 3 Generals to ZH. Not to be taken seriously as it is more humoristic than it is balanced. Note that it's not a mod of mine. It however is the mod that got me into this entire modding thing Smile

stimpy045
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject:  UPDATE Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a little update for so far. if any 1 is willing to see  Laughing

generals 2015 22-23.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  313.31 KB
 Viewed:  6134 Time(s)

generals 2015 22-23.jpg

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not a bad start.

addseo1118
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Good Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have enjoyed with your posts.
It's helpful.
Glad to see your posts.
I am new here and I would to learn something new here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon