Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
MadHQ's Graveyard
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 14 [652 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, ..., 12, 13, 14 Next
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:41 pm    Post subject:  MadHQ's Graveyard
Subject description: I didn't know were else to post this...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I took a web scripting class last semester and wanted some thing to practice with. So I remade my sites with PHP, I think every thing is up and working... I have redirect links on the old html sites so no need to re-do links or bookmarks... If you had any.

http://zombapro.ppmsite.com/

If you encounter a problems with the new site you can try to email me at MadHQ04@gmail.com, But I am not that active anymore...

With summer starting, I have a break to play games and have some fun! So I have made and released 7 new small tournament style maps for Yuri's Revenge. I thought they were actually fun to play on so I figured I would release them...

Click on image if you wan to see scaled ingame shot

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New MadHQ maps?! DDDD:

Pure win by default.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Top and bottom ones remind me of Dubai Smile

I also made a RA1 map very similar to your triad, then made a variant with a river splitting it in half for RA2, but I didn't like it. It's a fun dynamic to chase the same pile of res...

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing

drone.png
 Description:
Terror Drone Re-make
 Filesize:  119.74 KB
 Viewed:  34153 Time(s)

drone.png

Last edited by MadHQ on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mechanized crabs to pinch you in the ass? #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They kinda look more like the RotR AT Drone.

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

GenesisAria
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Prism drone?

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like it's derived from the RA3 Terror Drone.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweetness.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya the idea was RA3 terror drone.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like a decent map, but you should put some tech buildings like airport on the bottom island to make it worth conquering as a side mission.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When making maps from urr... maps, you should decrease the hight by 50% to make it more isometric.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
When making maps from urr... maps, you should decrease the hight by 50% to make it more isometric.

I do not know why I never thought of that... That is some thing that almost has to be done.

Damn it! Oh well, It was still fun to make that map.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone have my conscript on a quad bike shp? If so could you upload it here or pm it to me. XP

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here ya go.

Its edited though that its in Vehicle Format and has some extra frames but it should be it pretty much.

conwhl.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  conwhl.shp
 Filesize:  94.89 KB
 Downloaded:  114 Time(s)

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You wouldn't happen to have the original?
or
know who edited it?

I planed on putting this in my graveyard collection.  Laughing

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:

Shouldn't it be reduced by 33% (= 30 degrees)?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I edited it. It's just a simple job of copying out the first 8 frames and reversing their order if you want it back as an infantry. I tweaked it to be perfectly center like the rest of the infantry graphics.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
Graion Dilach wrote:

I forgot I posted those... Laughing

Also...

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=216654&uk=3542634667

Is any one able to download this? I do not understand the language... I guess it requires a user account...

Its my old ra2 madness mod... I do not have it any more and wanted to see if its at all playable...

I'm registered at there and i already downloaded it Smile
Do i need to upload it somewhere, MadHQ?

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HA! I have added a bunch more crap! I went looking through all my old files and said why the hell not... Most if not all the shps are incomplete...

http://zombapro.ppmsite.com/

27 shps...

22 vxls...

4 terrain things... tem/des not complete.

I have also release 7 more maps. Some are older maps that I just never released...
Click on image if you wan to see scaled ingame shot

SHP's

Terrain Stuff

VXLS

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graveyard Madness!

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:
MadHQ wrote:
Graion Dilach wrote:

I forgot I posted those... Laughing

Also...

Is any one able to download this? I do not understand the language... I guess it requires a user account...

Its my old ra2 madness mod... I do not have it any more and wanted to see if its at all playable...

I'm registered at there and i already downloaded it Smile
Do i need to upload it somewhere, MadHQ?

Oh nice! Can you send it to me some how? I do not now if you can attach it... It might be to big... Maybe some free hosting site or some thing like that...
Either way it would be great if you can send it to me.

BTW what is that web site? I was shocked to find my old mod hosted there...  Razz

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice! This New Soviet Airpad seems to be right now with the same grid as the Yuri and Allied one.

That Hell Cannon is boss. I'm totally gonna find a use for it in Colony Wars.  Shocked

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:

Those were just the assets...

I am hoping that the one hosted on that other site was from my original download version... A playable version... The assets stuff isn't playable...

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:

Download link on that site is at the top with down-arrow along with file size. You don't need an account.

Mix file seem to be corrupted. Uploaded the concerned files here (link will expire on no activity for a month):
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/gmE3BfYO/file.html  (RA2MadnessAlpha.7z - 13mb)

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
Oh nice! Can you send it to me some how? I do not now if you can attach it... It might be to big... Maybe some free hosting site or some thing like that...
Either way it would be great if you can send it to me.

BTW what is that web site? I was shocked to find my old mod hosted there...  Razz

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fff4knki8wsg3cr/RA2%20Madness%20Alpha%20Repack.rar?dl=0

It's kinda Chinese's Internet Base... Chinese shares everything in there, since Chinese GFW Protocol was started
MadHQ wrote:
I am hoping that the one hosted on that other site was from my original download version... A playable version... The assets stuff isn't playable...

Actually, most of the stuff inside of your mod is already in your RA2MadnessAssets

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

E1 Elite wrote:
MadHQ wrote:

Download link on that site is at the top with down-arrow along with file size. You don't need an account.

Mix file seem to be corrupted. Uploaded the concerned files here (link will expire on no activity for a month):
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/gmE3BfYO/file.html  (RA2MadnessAlpha.7z - 13mb)

27 minutes earlier than me...

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ra2 madness has been added to my graveyard...  Laughing

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woot them epic mega maps Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did it! I made a map that the games path-finding gives up on...  Laughing  Laughing

It was crazy to play on though... Yuirs forces are a real nightmare! Damn megnatrons and my poor ore miners...

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spiral of Destruction Returns! Very Happy

=======================

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks hypnotic...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool, there is an airborne mech there. I was just about to post a request for that in Media Hut. There are way too few flying mech designs - most people prefer clumsy low-tech walker models (ie Real Robot genre) over Gundam-ish flying designs. Tiberian Sun really set the tune for almost all the mech models people made. So thanks for this exception.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Goddamn that Soviet Airpad is sexy

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, I downloaded the Tengu and unfortunately the mecha form is not animated... >< it's very unfortunate. The aircraft version looks fine, but ground version looks very weird without animated sections.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When I made the mech/tangu I used it like the siege chopper... Never made deploy anim...

Can any one render this map and attach it to there reply? My map render will not render it...  Confused There is nothing fancy about it... I do not understand why map render some times does not work...

strength.yrm
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  strength.yrm
 Filesize:  304.06 KB
 Downloaded:  94 Time(s)

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks! How did you get that rendered?

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Didn't give any error messages to me. Then again, I use unofficial (and slightly outdated) version of the renderer.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Starkku wrote:
Didn't give any error messages to me. Then again, I use unofficial (and slightly outdated) version of the renderer.

Could you PM that to me...  Razz

And if any one cares, I released 14 new maps...  Laughing Over half of them are red alert 1 remake maps...

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh my gosh, i will use all of your maps to my mod Surprised

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

God damn dude, you do awesome work.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ mapping style = instant awesome. Very Happy

=======================

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice maps MadHQ!

@the rest; lol let's give this man an applaus for remaking maps from RA1, woohoo!

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:
Nice maps MadHQ!

@the rest; lol let's give this man an applaus for remaking maps from RA1, woohoo!

I do not know if your mocking me... But some of those RA1 maps are hard to make for RA2... The cliff working has kept/stopped me from doing some of the ones I want to...  Crying or Very sad

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If the standard cliffs are holding you back, the next release of D-day adds 1721 new cliff tiles (basically every size/shape I could think of). I'd be grateful if you'd use them to make some RA1 based maps for D-day Very Happy

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
If the standard cliffs are holding you back, the next release of D-day adds 1721 new cliff tiles (basically every size/shape I could think of). I'd be grateful if you'd use them to make some RA1 based maps for D-day Very Happy

Right, and out of pure curiosity and not to derail the thread - how many maps are going to make full use of that amount of cliff tiles?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 14 [652 Posts] Goto page: 1, 2, 3, ..., 12, 13, 14 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon