Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am
All times are UTC + 0
Leviathan
Moderators: Zero18
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:12 pm    Post subject:  Leviathan Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Life: 1500
Speed: 3
Armor: Heavy Plating
Firepower: 200 x 2
Primary: Twin LR-BCM
Cost: 3000
Strong vs: Structures
Weak vs: Naval
Requirements: Soviet Naval Yard + Soviet Radar + Soviet Battle Lab
Restrictions: U.S.S.R
Special: Requires a min range of 7 in order to fire their targets.

Leviathan is one of the heaviest ship available only to U.S.S.R. It twin cruise missiles are powerful enough to demolish enemy targets with ease. However that only leaves Leviathan vulnerable with no back-up defense to protect them in close naval combat or from aerial attacks.

Additional Information
  • At elite level, Leviathan gains Speed, Armor, and RoF Bonus.
  • At elite level, Leviathan's cruise missile now deals small nuclear explosion and damage is increased by 25%.
  • Must maintain Range minimum of 7 in order to fire.

badbully
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WOW the ship look aggressive but those missiles look cute Smile so I think you need to make them longer so it can fits well. otherwise is will look ahhhhhhhhhh mother protecting her children you know what I mean.

Algerian Major
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well i think the ship from Warship gunner 2 (with the levi-thing name) seems better u should take a look

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like the design..... the rockets are really exposed and I am not sure that the third rocket will fly when the other two, on top of it, are there.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I appreciate the change of name, abandoning the total misuse of the term "Dreadnought".

I find the general idea of basing the main Soviet warship around cruise missiles kind of odd (it seems more like an Allied technology), but I know the "Missile Cruiser" class of warships (like the Kirov class) is a typically Soviet/Russian one, so this is acceptable.

Since spawned missiles have trouble in ship-to-ship combat, will you consider giving this unit a secondary for naval targets (like the Boomer had, but maybe not torpedoes)?

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PillBox20 wrote:
I don't like the design..... the rockets are really exposed and I am not sure that the third rocket will fly when the other two, on top of it, are there.

There is no third rocket. While this is the first voxel "dreadnought" model I made to replace for Dreadnought, it looks very decent enough to fit in the role of Dreadnought.

Milleniusam wrote:

I find the general idea of basing the main Soviet warship around cruise missiles kind of odd (it seems more like an Allied technology), but I know the "Missile Cruiser" class of warships (like the Kirov class) is a typically Soviet/Russian one, so this is acceptable.

I disagree with you. It is your opinion but I do what it deems to fit in well according to country's role, style.

Milleniusam wrote:

Since spawned missiles have trouble in ship-to-ship combat, will you consider giving this unit a secondary for naval targets (like the Boomer had, but maybe not torpedoes)?

That is actually a good suggestion. No, I won't do it for Leviathan. But perhaps in the future builds when there are units that needs improvements then I will take it in consideration.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like it, seems like a unique take on the Dreadnought. Will it have any secondary function? Most of your units seem to have some bonus to them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Algerian Major
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I think a Helicopter with ASM can be a good Idea for this a Helix maybe

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Won't work >< A unit can only have one Spawn type, so if it spawns missiles, it cannot spawn a helicopter. Unless the missiles are not actually spawns, but ordinary projectiles like the ChemMissile/MultiMissile...

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Algerian Major
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ahh yeah i totally forgot .
and how about a CIWS

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon