Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Anno 2205
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:40 pm    Post subject:  Anno 2205 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So.. who's all played it? It came out yesterday afternoon for the US, and midnight-ish for Europe.

So far, I've already got nearly 10 hours in, with a level 17 corporation. I absolutely love it. The modular production systems makes it easy to upgrade factories and farms later in the game, so you don't have to have a whole bunch of base-level factories. I also like that you can now build anywhere, not just in a certain radius.

So far, it's the best Anno yet, IMO. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im playing and mapping for Anno 1503 because of the nice medieval structures and other things.  Smile

How is Anno 2205 so?  Wink

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So far, it's awesome. I literally just got to the moon about twenty minutes ago (I've had the option since yesterday, but I wanted a very positive income before I started a lunar venture) and started there. Each area has a different play style. Temperate is pretty much free-build, in the Arctic you can only build residences around heat sources (factories and such), and on the moon you have to protect everything with shields generators or else meteors will kill them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, Anno 2205 is pretty amazing. You control a corporation and basically try to surpass the "Big 5". You initially start in a temperate zone, then move to the arctic and finally get to the moon. The goal is to be the biggest, most efficient company on the planet. Micromanaging supply lines is key.

Once you've done that, you can take over the rest of the zones in the Temperate, Arctic and Lunar theaters. there's 3 maps in each zone. This was my second temperate area I purchased, and I made it a master-planned city, housing my corporate headquarters (the towering blue and white building on the cliffside), large hydroelectric dams, a farming island and vast, untapped wilderness which I'll expand into later.

Sorry for the slight lag, I've got a pretty beefy machine, but Anno 2205 can really tax your system.. My GTX 780ti has trouble keeping FPS up above 30 at high in large cities like this one. FPS drops to below 20 at Ultra High in any kind of city. I can't wait to upgrade to either the 980ti or a Titan X.

Anywho, here's a cool little video I made Very Happy Best watched in 1080p and fullscreen Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum