Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New Version 0.4.5 Released
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:00 pm    Post subject:  New Version 0.4.5 Released
Subject description: Download the latest version via the client or here!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone, we are pleased to announce that we have compiled a new version for you to download while we are developing Version 0.5. The new update labeled Version 0.4.5 is now available for download via the Twisted Insurrection Client, alternatively you can download the full package by clicking the button just below!

Version 0.4.5 includes some performance updates and numerous bug fixes to the client and the mod itself. The main purpose of this update however is to showcase the start of the new GloboTech Campaign that will be included in Version 0.5. The mission included is the teaser version of the first mission in their upcoming campaign. Completely new faction artwork has been made including a new sidebar, unit icons, briefing interface and loading screens.

(Click the images to view them in a larger scale)

Please be sure to note that GloboTech are not available as a playable Skirmish faction, there are plans for this to happen in the future, but many other tasks take main priority.

Other features in this updated version include numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements, including some updater errors that would randomly occur with the client. The new Twisted Dawn Gunboat developed for the upcoming Twisted Dawn campaigns is also available for map-makers to play around with too. The complete changelog is as follows:

CLIENT AND EXECUTABLE CHANGES / ADDITIONS / FIXES

- Edited Game.exe to apply third sidebar hack
- Fixed some coding bugs on Bridge Entries
- Added some entries for future GloboTech campaign missions
- Fixed some small bugs in client code

CODING AND BALANCE CHANGES / ADDITIONS / FIXES

- Removed several unused items and entries from INI files for better performance
- Decreased amount of debris spawned from ammo crates to reduce lag
- Added Twisted Dawn Gunboat entries
- Enabled SidebarHack=yes

GRAPHICAL, TERRAIN AND SOUND CHANGES / ADDITIONS

- Updated various animations with improved graphics
- Improved GloboTech interface artwork
- Added new GloboTech briefing screens
- Added new GloboTech loading screens
- Added Twisted Dawn Gunboat Image
- Added new Nod Logo Cinematic

FINALTI, MAP AND CAMPAIGN CHANGES / ADDITIONS

- Added new mission: GloboTech Mission 01: Unity
- Updated Numerous campaign maps to use new Nod Logo Cinematic
- Fixed some bugs in [6] Heart of Darkness skirmish map

As stated in the change log above, this patch includes a new Nod Logo Cinematic used as either a victory or a loss screen for a handful of particular missions in the campaign.

Finally, Mod of the Year 2015 voting is still upon us! If you enjoyed the version earlier this year or are new to the mod and are about to try out Version 0.4.5, please consider voting for us if you feel we deserve it! Head on over to our ModDB profile to cast a vote for TI.

Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy the update! Please feel free to share all information, bug reports and feedback with us, we're happy to hear from you and we'll fix any problems that we come across when and where we can. Have fun!

ArchlordII
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love Globotech's new EVA.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ArchlordII wrote:

It's the Red Alert (1) EVA.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
- Fixed some bugs in [6] Heart of Stone skirmish map

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My computer has a problem with the client, every time I click any of the buttons exit the exit button it gives me this error.

error.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.38 KB
 Viewed:  11008 Time(s)

error.png

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could you upload the file client.log (from your TI directory) here?

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes here is my client log.

client.log
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  client.log
 Filesize:  1.75 KB
 Downloaded:  13 Time(s)

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you also get the error if you attempt to open the Settings menu?

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I get for every menu.

Last edited by Isaac_The_Madd on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

DonJ
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't seem to be able to update the game. My firewall is definitely not blocking the exe file or any other part of the game and my internet connection is fine. This is the message I am getting when I try to update "Error getting updates: Too many retries for downloading file TI_Launcher.exe. Please see client.log for more details.
If you are connected to the internet and your firewall isn't blocking TI_Launcher.exe and the issue is reproducible, contact us at ..."
Thank you for your attention.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Isaac_The_Madd wrote:
Yes, I get for every menu.

Could you upload your SUN.ini here?

@DonJ: Could you upload client.log to this topic?

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, here is my sun.ini.

SUN.ini
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  SUN.ini
 Filesize:  77 Bytes
 Downloaded:  13 Time(s)

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Doesn't appear to be that either. Sorry, but I don't currently have any idea of why it happens. I might research it later on though.

ArchlordII
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:
ArchlordII wrote:

It's the Red Alert (1) EVA.

It sounds like Jarvis from Ironman.

Ezekhiel03
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi guys, every time I try to launch the FinalTI.exe, it says "Tiberian Sun is not correctly installed (TibSun.mix cannot be loaded)". The game runs just fine. How can I fix it?

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Open finalti.ini and delete the exe entry, then run finalti and browse for the correct path to the exe.

Or just put the path in directly.

Ezekhiel03
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you for your reply, but there is no finalti.ini anywhere in my pc or any TibSun.mix. I downloaded it multiple times and I even shut down my anti-virus so it cannot delete any files.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go to FinalTI folder, remove FinalSun.ini. Run TI_Launcher.exe from game folder, it will recreate
FinalSun.ini with correct path for you. Then you can launch the map editor.

Ezekhiel03
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Got it working with deleting the FinalSun.ini. Thank you both for help. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon