Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Sorcerer Story
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ricknewbie
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject:  The Sorcerer Story
Subject description: legendary hero who sacrificed himself for the sake of world peace
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks to Quiet as a Ghost Creator Smile
Halloween Collection (RA2/YR)

THE SORCERER

Once upon a time, in the peaceful and beautiful day. People enjoy their life and everything goes well.

sudden weather changes instantly, strange thunder storm comes in this nice day. and it change everything.....

RRRR~~.......NGGGG~~~..!!!! ... .come to the surface of evil and psycho Ghosts from the Underworld. they came, because they tired seeing people kill each other, and didn't respect of their lives. and they come to take the souls of all people, and fill the empty corpse with their evil soul.

the evil and psycho Ghost become angrier when the soul has a pure heart cannot be taken #evil ... and they choose to killed them all.

HEEELLLLPP~~!!!... AAAAARRRGGH~~!!! ...

"Oh my God, Jesus!! what's going on?!! "Peter Says.
"I-i have to tell HIM. no one can fix this problem except HIM!... ye-ah, I-i ss-hould to te-ll HIM! .. O-okay ...  Sad ". then he went to the place that is far enough...

he finally got to the place where he believes there is someone who can help. But...
"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" Guard Stopped Him.

"please let me talk to HIM, I-i need a help! the Ci-City.. the city is under attack!! at-attacked by Evil... they, th-they KI-KILLED MY FRIENDS AND PEOPLE!!". Peter says the truth. "WHAT?! Okay follow Me!". Says the Guard and brings Peter to the Mansion.

"........................". the mysterious guy come out from the darkness. "I Can Feel It.... The Evil... ".

"........ A-are you t-the S-Sorcerer?? THE SORCERER?!!!" Peter was surprised because he was Real.

"Sir, a-as you know.. the evil! they are attacking us! the city.. the CITY IS GOING DOWN, SIR! .. Please, help me...!" Crying or Very sad

"........, you know i have stopped. Stop using my power... ". The Sorcerer Says.

"But, W-why..? you can't do this to me.. Please help me!" Peter adjures.

"BECAUSE I AM CURSED!! ... The last time I use this cursed power, I almost destroyed the entire city!!.."

"But, it was a past time and it's not your fault ... now, we need you ..." (Peter Tries to Convince HIM ...)

"Alright... this will be the list time i used this cursed power! .. Let's Go!!". The Sorcerer Says.

"Thank you, Sir!! Thank you...". Peter relieved.

meanwhile, conditions in the city are getting worse ....

Finally, Peter and The Sorcerer came the city.. and HE is ready to fight!.

in RIOT SITUATION ...
"THE FIRST THING I SHOULD DO IS NEUTRALIZE THE CIVILIAN! AND FIGHT THOSE GHOSTS! THIS IS NOT GONNA BE EASY! ....". The Sorcerer want Peter to be prepared.

"KID! I NEED YOU TO BRING PEOPLE GET OUT OF HERE! BRING THEM TO MY MANSION! GOT IT?!"
The Sorcerer ordered Peter and everyone to evacuate to his Mansion, while he neutralize people and fought the evil and psycho Ghosts

"g-got it! O-okay ...!". then Peter ask everyone to move.. "Hey! Don't be Killed!!" Ask Peter to The Sorcerer while evacuating people.

"......". The Sorcerer just Smiling.

after a hard fights, His power is almost gone. and He must defeat the strongest Ghost at last.

"BLAAAA~~~~.....!!! WHO THE H**L ARE YOU~~?!! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME, YOU BA***RD!! I WILL RULE THE WOOOOORLD~~~!!"

"HUAAAAAAA....!!!!!!!" The Sorcerer Screaming.

(HARD FIGHTING)

"HHH...hhh....(hoft*)"
(I ... my power is almost gone..., there's no another way)

"... hhhhhhah ... (Little Smiling*)" (I'm sorry I could not fulfill my promise to you, Kid ......)

(Staring to the Ghost) "right, let's die together ......... EAT THIIIIISS!!!!". The Sorcerer Screaming.

"WAIT!!! WHAT THE .... ????!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG~~~~!!!"

(THE SOUND OF LOUD EXPLOSIONS)

The Sorcerer Sacrifice Himself to defeat the Evil and Psycho Ghost and bring back peace and beautiful world

Peter already knows if He will ends up like this from the last smile He given to him.

people cheers, because the world is safe, again. and they will remember The Sorcerer Sacrifices forever...

THE END

Please look at this Video Version :

Thanks  Smile

For Quiet's GHOST01.SHP, Please Visit His thread at Halloween Collection (RA2/YR)

The Sorcerer Stuffs.rar
 Description:
Please Take the Souvenirs :)

SHP's, csf, rules and art

Download
 Filename:  The Sorcerer Stuffs.rar
 Filesize:  190.84 KB
 Downloaded:  44 Time(s)

Last edited by Ricknewbie on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 4 times in total

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well... That was interestingly fresh...

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have never imagined such a story on this engine.... Nicely done!

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Ickus
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that is adorable!

Ricknewbie
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you everyone!  Smile

mmm... any critics or ideas? ..  Laughing

Quiet
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I didn't expect this

nice random use of my halloween ghost though
good to know I'm not totally wasting my time Smile

Ricknewbie
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, it's not wasting any time really  Very Happy  ..

like Fan Fiction Description says
Quote:
Novels and Fan Fiction based on your favourite games. Chain stories, Roleplays, let your creativity flow!

thanks Quiet  Laughing

Last edited by Ricknewbie on Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2 machinima - awesome idea! This is great! Smile

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Ricknewbie
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank You! ... You also Great, Millennium! ... Laughing

All Member of PPM are Great Too! Smile

uumm... etoo ... sorry for my bad English .. Embarassed

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not everyday you see a story like this. Neato!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ricknewbie was awesome, in several ways. Regrettable that he has stopped frequenting this site.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon