Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm
All times are UTC + 0
3A Kodiak building
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [95 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject:  3A Kodiak building
Subject description: bigger version of the vanilla TS one
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As requested, here a bigger version of the Kodiak.
It has no damage frames, no remap, no activeanim and no buildup.

I would suggest a 6x4 foundation or splitting the unit/building up into smaller parts and then use several smaller foundations.

\Edit
even bigger version attached.

\Edit
improved version further down below.

mirrored version on the next page.

KodiakBig.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  805.31 KB
 Viewed:  21058 Time(s)

KodiakBig.png

KodiakIngame.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.3 KB
 Viewed:  21096 Time(s)

KodiakIngame.png

LKO_KodiakBig.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  LKO_KodiakBig.zip
 Filesize:  54.82 KB
 Downloaded:  282 Time(s)

LKO_KODIAK.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  LKO_KODIAK.zip
 Filesize:  14.68 KB
 Downloaded:  210 Time(s)

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Last edited by Lin Kuei Ominae on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That looks awesome.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On the ingame big kodiak there seems to be green dots on front of kodiak - graphical issue?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you mean on the comparison shot with the small building version? Yeah, could be a result of the super thin antennae which are anti-aliased even with the 3ds max setting "Don't anti-alias against background".
Though for anyone who uses it a quick fix in SHP Builder.

Public SHPs

Tools

Astor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This looks awesome, any chance for 16 or 32 faced version?

Would love to make it useable as an epic/support power unit.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe later, after i finished my current SHP project involving this model.

Though note that such an SHP, using the big sized version would surely reach several megabytes of size, since i would of course add some move, stand, landing and other animations.

Public SHPs

Tools

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You need to add a small amount of chamfer to soften alot of the edges.
It also looks a little too bright and glossy ingame at least (i can't remember if the renders are like this).

But these are minor points and it looks like a decent remake of the Kodiak!

Would love to see a large and high detail voxel ready to be used for TS Rewire Very Happy

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've added a small chamfer to all convex edges, but i guess it's a bit too small.
I'll see what i can do to improve it. Thanks for the feedback.

I think the brightness and glossyness matches quite well the original small TS building version and the renders shown in the FMVs (like this one).
Only the wreck seems to be of a darker main gold color.

Public SHPs

Tools

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
Would love to see a large and high detail voxel ready to be used for TS Rewire Very Happy

Do not. Do not. Regardless what people who have no idea how things work when it comes to voxels say, this will end up bad if it gets converted to a voxel without a painful cleanup. 3ds2vxl will ztype up any detailed texture and that's a fact. The best choice is to create a many-facings SHP as Astor said, although I'm not sure if OpenRA allows more facings than 32 even (if yes, then go for more even).

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
SMIFFGIG wrote:

Do not. Do not. Regardless what people who have no idea how things work when it comes to voxels say, this will end up bad if it gets converted to a voxel without a painful cleanup. 3ds2vxl will ztype up any detailed texture and that's a fact. The best choice is to create a many-facings SHP as Astor said, although I'm not sure if OpenRA allows more facings than 32 even (if yes, then go for more even).

Pretty sure LKO already made a decent Kodiak voxel from a .obj
May have been someone else, but it looked great.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, this was a 3ds2vxl job.
-though even if the texture used back then was pretty simple, the result was quite nice
A better texture, some slight fine tuning after conversion and it should be very nice. And a 1000 times faster than placing every single voxel by hand.

However, bigger than the big version, which reached already a length of 255 voxel is not possible, except it is split up into several sections that are afterwards positioned together again in the hva. Way too much work for me to do this.
Or using OpenRA's upscaling, which then would make the texture pixelated.

Public SHPs

Tools

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The main body down the middle is too wide. the windows are too light in color. few other proportion and details missing like the head area on yours is just a box shape while the official has some more beveling going on. i know you can touch it up youre just too lazy. its so close but in the end it just looks like a fan version of it. Fix it then release it thanks.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mechacaseal wrote:
... i know you can touch it up youre just too lazy ...

Fvck off? It's better in realistic proportion than the original.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mechacaseal wrote:
i know you can touch it up youre just too lazy.

why that hostility? Confused

Mechacaseal wrote:
Fix it then release it thanks.

Quite cocky to demand something, when you have never contributed anything to this community yourself.

Mechacaseal wrote:
few other proportion and details missing like the head area on yours is just a box shape while the official has some more beveling going on.

Comparison shot attached.
No clue what you mean. Looks very close to me.
(i know i used a grey metal color on some parts, but i like it that way better)

Kodiak_comparison.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  295.77 KB
 Viewed:  20510 Time(s)

Kodiak_comparison.png

Public SHPs

Tools

Last edited by Lin Kuei Ominae on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't even acknowledge this clown, it's just Shortbus craving attention again. Just ignore it and it'll go away.

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shortbus, Dreamcaseal, Electrocaseal, Mechacaseal. Names change, person behind them does not. Confirmed class A retard, been banned (and if not, shunned) on many C&C-related websites before. Wouldn't give much if any weight to his opinions or postings.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah ok, thanks for the info.
*clown/retard added to personal ignore list*

Public SHPs

Tools

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Starkku wrote:
Shortbus, Dreamcaseal, Electrocaseal, Mechacaseal. Names change, person behind them does not. Confirmed class A retard, been banned (and if not, shunned) on many C&C-related websites before. Wouldn't give much if any weight to his opinions or postings.

So much hate over nothing. You mad at me for what exactly? Using a few voxels that weren't mine? Even tho people use my voxels and graphics in their mods without asking on this website? Do I care? No. Grow up.

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mechacaseal wrote:
So much hate over nothing.

You publicly call us whinny bitches in your videos and then say this!

Please tell us why you hate everyone and steal things that we make from our mods?

Go sit in the corner and rethink your life decisions.

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh I am gonna go. be back next year. This site is only worth one visit a year TBH. Nothing new ever on here.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mechacaseal wrote:
be back next year.

why so early?

btw, I've shown you a comparison shot above. You could have at least tried to explain in detail where you think my model is incorrect.
-which proportion and details are missing?
-where do you think the head area is just a box shape?

Before you complain the next time about a free resource not meeting your quality standards, try to make a better one yourself.

Public SHPs

Tools

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Mechacaseal wrote:
be back next year.

why so early?

btw, I've shown you a comparison shot above. You could have at least tried to explain in detail where you think my model is incorrect.
-which proportion and details are missing?
-where do you think the head area is just a box shape?

Before you complain the next time about a free resource not meeting your quality standards, try to make a better one yourself.

im not going to waste time making anymore stuff for a 17 year old game that has barely enough players to get a game in during the day and many people including myself opt for using official graphics. slim down the main hull of the ship cause its too wide and you may be right. the problem may just be your texturing. the texturing doesnt match up. official one has lots of darker thicker lines which i guess appears to be more beveling at first glance. yours also has too much diffuse/specularity to it. the official is duller.

Quote:
(i know i used a grey metal color on some parts, but i like it that way better)

Well its wrong so darken it so it matches the crash scene and videos.

Make the changes and it will look right and i wont have anything to bitch about.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you do it better? If not gtfo!

@LKO: Do you have ambient occlusion added? If not, how would it look like? Just curious. Smile

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, IIRC, Advanced Lighting with Final Gather is on.
But from the looks of it, you're right that it seems like Ambient Occlusion is missing.
I'll check when i have access to my files again.

Shortbus has a point though, about the main front hull being a tad too wide and i narrowed it already a while ago for the real SHP project which i'm working on that will use the model. Some other improvements like better chamfered edges, smooth round engines, a tad more details, better landing gears are done too.
Once i'm finish with the main project, i'll update this one with the improved model.

Public SHPs

Tools

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope you do a Montaulk one day, NOD needs some love too.

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm, it would be an interesting project, but i'm not sure if the Montauk would have any use.
It would be only a bigger building version of the vanilla TS one (which is ridiculously tiny).
It can't be really used as a transport to give some reinforcements like a dropship nor as an ActiveAnim for a building.

There are unfortunately also not a lot of pictures of the Montauk available.
Eric Gooch having the only bigger resolution images.

The only real purpose i could see in the Montauk is being the mobile version/MCV of a Nod Conyard. But that would be a lot of work to
a) get the VXL conversion look good (VXL necessary for subterranean movement)
b) get a seamless looking deploy anim from the VXL unit into the SHP building

Public SHPs

Tools

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DonutArnold wrote:
@LKO: Do you have ambient occlusion added? If not, how would it look like? Just curious. Smile

I checked again and it doesn't have ambient occlusion.
I checked some tutorials to see how this would be done in 3ds max, but i couldn't find any which do this in 1 render step (always 2 render passes and a combination of them afterwards with photoshop/gimp)
Since i like things simple, i played with the values in 3ds max to achieve a comparable effect with only 1 render pass.

My scene has 2 light sources: Directional Light for main lighting, Skylight for ambient lighting
Attached some different lighting tests.
Which one would you prefer?

GAKODK0003.png
 Description:
like 0002 except shadowmap with higher Detail, thus more solid colored, yet still some soft transition at the border
 Filesize:  94.85 KB
 Viewed:  20182 Time(s)

GAKODK0003.png

GAKODK0002.png
 Description:
soft Skylight shadows together with soft Directional light Shadowmap shadows
 Filesize:  95.03 KB

GAKODK0002.png

GAKODK0001.png
 Description:
soft Skylight shadows together with hard directional light ray traced shadows
 Filesize:  95.34 KB

GAKODK0001.png

GAKODK0000.png
 Description:
the usual TS lighting with single colored ray traced shadows from the directional light
this creates the same shadow effect as the ingame generated single colored shadows
 Filesize:  94.61 KB

GAKODK0000.png

Public SHPs

Tools

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I find GAKODK0001.png most appealing because the shadow is not too sharp or soft.
GAKODK0002.png is too blurry and won't match with the other TS graphics.
GAKODK0003.png is ok, but the shadow edge is too soft and it kind of makes some small details blurry.

Anyway, really nice work! Very Happy

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, i find 0001 also nice. However the shadow is a tad dark and should an ingame shadow connect with one of these, you would see the border.
e.g. imagine the shadow of the sphere on the plane would extend into the transparent green area.
Then you would see ingame a darker shadow on the plane than on the terrain next to it via the shadow-frames shadow.

That's why i kept using 0000 for most of my SHPs, due to the perfect matching shadow between 3dsmax rendered and ingame drawn shadows.

Though since the Kodiak isn't standing on a foundation/bib like many buildings, it could indeed get a slightly different lighting/shadow setup.

Public SHPs

Tools

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ambient occlusion aint gonna do shit if all the geometry is really just a texture. you said you have newer versions. thats the same model youre posting. you are so lazy.  Rolling Eyes

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee, please ban this assclown who has nothing to contribute to this community yet continues to violate the rules by making new accounts to circumvent a ban.

@LKO: Are you using any Bump/displacement maps? If not, I suggest making one. It wouldn't be too terribly hard. It adds a ton of detail without increasing your polycount, keeping render times down. Contrary to Mechapotato's asinine and incorrect comment, ambient occlusion will help, especially between the body and engine pods and beneath the wing looking bits on top.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I only use a very slight bumpmap. The gold metal has some kind of panels with subtle color differences and the same texture is used on the bumpmap.
I could add a strong metal panel bumpmap, though the Kodiak has in all WW renders and FMVs a very smooth surface. It's like the aluminum hull of an aircraft, very smooth and almost no visible metal panels (except you stand right next to it)

Attached is an example with a much stronger bumpmap

Stronger AO than the one provided by the Sky light shadow seems to be not possible, without using multiple render passes.

GAKODK0004.png
 Description:
lighting like 0001 + stronger bumpmap
 Filesize:  95.82 KB
 Viewed:  20090 Time(s)

GAKODK0004.png

Public SHPs

Tools

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AO as separate render and the combination with GAKODK0000.png via Gimp using the AO image with the Multiply mode.

GAKODK0005.png
 Description:
Multiply of AO on GAKODK0000
 Filesize:  93.55 KB
 Viewed:  20088 Time(s)

GAKODK0005.png

gakodkAO0000.png
 Description:
the AO render pass
 Filesize:  50.72 KB
 Viewed:  20088 Time(s)

gakodkAO0000.png

Public SHPs

Tools

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let's just say its good enough.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So... we've got a jerkass (because of a decade old video?) who raises valid points yet everyone attack him on the sight.

On the other hand when I attack idiots on the sight I'm the bad guy.

PPM, why I am so attached to such a retardedly blatant double standarded place...

04 was the best so far, I love the texture details there.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In my opinion it is a little too bright but otherwise I like it.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hopefully the final version.
-improved model
-stronger bumpmap
-0001 lighting technique
-a tad darker lighting in general

KodiakBig2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  490.13 KB
 Viewed:  19947 Time(s)

KodiakBig2.png

LKO_KodiakBig2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  LKO_KodiakBig2.zip
 Filesize:  56.64 KB
 Downloaded:  93 Time(s)

Public SHPs

Tools

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice! Nothing to add.

EDIT: Are you willing to give that to Gangster's RW?

Last edited by DonutArnold on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love it:) There's probably a way that I can fit this in as a prop piece or narrative node in OpenTSD with your permission ofcourse.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a public asset.
Feel free to use it wherever and by whomever you want Wink
Though as usual, give credits. (And definitely don't claim it as your own work *looking at Mechacaseal*)

For Rewire i guess a bigger version would be necessary (twice the size), but that would be no problem. @Gangster, let me know if you need it.

Public SHPs

Tools

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
It's a public asset.
Feel free to use it wherever and by whomever you want Wink
Though as usual, give credits. (And definitely don't claim it as your own work *looking at Mechacaseal*)

For Rewire i guess a bigger version would be necessary (twice the size), but that would be no problem. @Gangster, let me know if you need it.

It will be done, and twice the size? That would be pretty awesomeXD

I can imagine troopers fighting in amongst and over itXD

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love how dirty the last one looks, fits very nicely.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice. It may not have been the idea of making this but any chance of anim and damage frames?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, that actually looks much better.

Last edited by Aro on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks for the pos feedback. glad you like it.

E1 Elite wrote:
It may not have been the idea of making this but any chance of anim and damage frames?

Maybe later. For now i really wanna finish the main project first, for which i made this initially.

@Mortecha: Rewire is in general a lot bigger. Thus it needs to be that big to fit in.
Not sure about having infantry fight on it. It would need to be a special terrain object, so you can have units walk on it. But surely not impossible, just needs some work to get it right.

Public SHPs

Tools

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The way I see it, having the Kodiac on a map, any map would dictate that that is in fact the objective. It could contain valuable Intel, hardware or what ever else would make someone crazy enough to risk their neck going for it.

Maybe even possibly you could hack into semi working systems and gain intel on GDI. Hypothetically that is up to the imagination of the creator of the narrative and the level.

If it was to be bigger, you could even have the separate sections as individual buildings and then scale that as you please.

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The crashed one is a darker brown while yours is more yellowish/gold.

darken the grey windows

besides that as is it looks nice.

malius123
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this is great....patiently waiting for this badboy to be made into a hover unit. ive always been a mcneil fanboy.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mechacaseal wrote:
Because the crashed one is awfully limited by the terrain palette. It's not the colour of the normal Kodiak building or the FMVs.

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Mechacaseal wrote:
Because the crashed one is awfully limited by the terrain palette. It's not the colour of the normal Kodiak building or the FMVs.

look at the cinematic render above its also darker than his in comparison.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!