Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:48 am
All times are UTC + 0
As an American...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [36 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:56 am    Post subject:  As an American...
Subject description: I am scared!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sanders is a dreamer and will ruin the economy even more and Hillary is allaround horrible and a chronic liar. Tough choice.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who the fark isn't other than comedians and they may be geting scared too....

Scared_Rainbow_Dash_S1E16.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  763.48 KB
 Viewed:  6174 Time(s)

Scared_Rainbow_Dash_S1E16.gif

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As someone familiar with sociialist systems, Sanders's plan cannot ruin the economy, but it's precisely that he will disrupt the natural economic apartheid that has the elites running scared and using all their tools to convince you he's the problem.

If you like having your hard earned savings disappear with negative interest rates, and you like banks bankrupting entire countries, and you like your cost of living rising without your income doing the same.... then there's no help for you.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The result of a 2 party system, quite limited choices, no alternatives.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are other parties... but I have yet to see the day where a an independent gets elected as president. Anyway, I hope any democrat gets elected again, because the choices in the republican side are horrible, starting by Trump.

Anyway, MadHQ, I know your drama. In the last 27 years I had this problem in Brazil. The strongest candidates are always corrupted lying mofos. And that is not restricted to president. In the last election of my state (Rio de Janeiro), the top 4 candidates were horrible burglars that either steal the govern constantly, are involved with organized crime, church or all of them together. A bunch of incompetent pricks. One of them got ellected and the State that is organizing the next Summer Olympic Games (which happens in the winter here, but... errr.. ok) is already out of funds. Actually, they do have funds, but they pretend to not have. They've stopped paying governmental staff and companies that do service for the governmental structure to force us to pay more taxes (CPMF). Then, I'm not surprised that our state is not being able to stop a bloody mosquito and its side effects. Luckily, and despite all governmental efforts, I wasn't infected with Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya yet.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
There are other parties...

But without billionaires and rich companies paying (bribing & buying) the candidacy, those have no chance.

Banshee wrote:
I wasn't infected with Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya yet.
I hope it stays this way.

Public SHPs

Tools

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wouldn't worry about it. Its all gonna ztyping die soon anyway. Then, things should get interesting.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile

bigsilver.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  118.28 KB
 Viewed:  6053 Time(s)

bigsilver.jpg

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, the fact that this man is able to get so close to becoming president pretty much sums up the retarded majority of the US citizens.

Y'all whining about him becoming president, but it's democracy, you get what you vote for.
If you don't want him to be president, vote for someone else.
And if he is still able to become president, you might want to look at your neighbors and ask yourself, with what type of tards do I live in this country?

Other than that I agree with LKO, an almost-definitive two party system is not the right way.
If there's only two options and both are bad, you might as well go with the better of the two. You never get what you want that way. Having more parties mostly works the same, but at least there's more options and you can vote strategically.

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Frankly, I'm not only worried about Trump, I'm scared about the general direction the world's going to.

Another economic collapse is bound to happen (maybe even before the 2020s), and we haven't truly even recovered from the previous one. The financial system has grown into an incomprehensibly massive and complex mess where control is impossible. There are large companies here whose real owners are a mystery even the government cannot solve. Tax evasion is a norm, and worst of all, its all legal. Not necessarily because governments are corrupt, but because large, international companies have the resources to invest in complex financing schemes that utilize loopholes, offshore companies and tax havens. It's absurd how a relatively microscopic group of 85 people own more than a group of 3,5 billion people.

Then there's the geopolitical situation in the Europe and Middle-East as well as the refugee crisis, which I won't delve into further 'cause it's a pretty thoroughly combed subject.

In my opinion, perhaps the most alarming issue is the ongoing global environmental crisis. And I'm not talking about just the climate warming or the holocene extinction. In fact, it's difficult to talk of a single subject since there are so many, but they are all woven together in that they are primarily anthropogenic. Plastic waste, overfishing, land-use, urban sprawl, chemicalisation*, land degradation, aerial pollution; the list goes on and on...

*maybe a bad translation. What I mean is there are thousands of synthetic chemicals and new ones are invented every day; many are in widespread use, even though their side-effects are unknown, let alone the combined effects with other chemicals.

While I wait for the doomsday, where should I invest my savings? Banks are anything but reliable. Maybe gold? Although, what good will gold be in a post-apocalyptic world. Maybe bottle caps... #Tongue

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
While I wait for the doomsday, where should I invest my savings? Banks are anything but reliable. Maybe gold? Although, what good will gold be in a post-apocalyptic world. Maybe bottle caps... #Tongue

Make yourself as independent as possible.
-grow your own food
-get reliable solar panels to produce your own energy
-find a place far away from the main civilization, on a high altitude (to be safe against flooding), in an area with regular rainfall or with springs nearby

Public SHPs

Tools

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is really no hope between any of the three candidates as both parties are entirely corrupt, so vote for independent or else...

Yuri.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.68 KB
 Viewed:  5972 Time(s)

Yuri.png

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri is life. Smile

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:
If there's only two options and both are bad, you might as well go with the better of the two. You never get what you want that way. Having more parties mostly works the same, but at least there's more options and you can vote strategically.

Minority govts have produced some of the best results for the people.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Anyway, MadHQ, I know your drama.

You think you know, same as I think that I also understand but ...

Banshee wrote:
In the last 27 years I had this problem in Brazil. The strongest candidates are always corrupted lying mofos. And that is not restricted to president. In the last election of my state (Rio de Janeiro), the top 4 candidates were horrible burglars that either steal the govern constantly, are involved with organized crime, church or all of them together. A bunch of incompetent pricks. One of them got ellected and the State that is organizing the next Summer Olympic Games (which happens in the winter here, but... errr.. ok) is already out of funds. Actually, they do have funds, but they pretend to not have. They've stopped paying governmental staff and companies that do service for the governmental structure to force us to pay more taxes (CPMF). Then, I'm not surprised that our state is not being able to stop a bloody mosquito and its side effects. Luckily, and despite all governmental efforts, I wasn't infected with Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya yet.

So, I do not know where to start from. During early 90s in Balkan were wars, including my country. Yugoslavia separated, crisis everywhere. Since 90s we had ,,dictator'' named Slobodan Milošević. Later ,,democratics'' replaced him by constant yelling at streets, making revolutions etc etc... Finally in 2000s he was replaced. Then democracy i nfirst few years were good, ot looked as good, we got some money, little higher standards, but many factories shut down and many people went on streets. That democtatic rule got separated in many parties. Nevermind, since 2008 up to today, we had some crisis, then our democratic president, after 8 years of rule and his government got replaced. Since he is not president any more, his party separated into many further parts, constantly attacking each other for bad rule for thievery, lying etc etc... Remember now that we were talking about ,,dictator" being quilty for everything. Now, he is gone, they forgot dictator, they start attacking each other FOR STEALING and other crimes between themselves. people got enough of them and replaced them for even worse. before election, ex president separated again from his party making new one, basically he made his companion to lose. Now, mostly people are low paid and do not have jobs, angry on streets etc etc... Corruption everywhere, you need to be in party mostly to get job etc etc... And now, after two years we again have election in two months. We constantly have elections.
So tell me, what are you two yelling at, you and MadHQ? be lucky if Trump is your only problem as I have seen much worse.I have seen many corrupted ,,brasilian-type" rulers and many Trumps around. And I am sure people have seen much worse than me.

But RP is right. He told that you get what you are voting for. Here, everyone is yelling at govern, but nobody is doing anything to stop them. In contrary, people would even vote for them again.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it.

Or they'd at least have paper ballets, instead of electronic voting.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
But RP is right. He told that you get what you are voting for. Here, everyone is yelling at govern, but nobody is doing anything to stop them. In contrary, people would even vote for them again.

The reason no one is doing anything, is because the government it so corrupt it will shut down anyone that wants to stop the current congress and such; Provided they're in reach of the US anyway. In some ways, Anonymous is hopeful at best, since even the internet is policed by the US government.

85% of the American people are lemmings that will just vote with the media says is the best candidate. Whether you want to take offense to that or not, I just don't care, because it's true. It's why the strict Catholic, anti-freedom Bernie Sanders is going to be President, because the people are so ignorant that they'll ignore the fact he's just promising the same shit the last 3 presidents promised and never delivered. Things like: "We'll pull all the troops back!" *Americans cheer* ... It never happened these last 12 years,  do you really think it's going to happen now?
Even if it did, it would only cause more issues than America already has, being the world police. We have our hands in everything and no one will do anything about it; You want to have a residence in America and want to work in another country? Well you still have to pay us the tax on everything you make. You want to get financial assistance to go to school? Well if you were an illegal immigrant that never paid to become a citizen, it's FREE. You want to get assistance with your disability? Only if you're dying or missing limbs, even then you must wait 5 years. Even our own military wounded have to wait that long as much as we say we're dedicated to our military.

And don't even get me started on the whole race war that's happening at the moment. *cough* Al Sharpton starting shit *cough* or the lack of education in our country.

So America is not in the shape needed to even change the government in the state it's in.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
So, I do not know where to start from. During early 90s in Balkan were wars, including my country. Yugoslavia separated, crisis everywhere. Since 90s we had ,,dictator'' named Slobodan Milošević. Later ,,democratics'' replaced him by constant yelling at streets, making revolutions etc etc... Finally in 2000s he was replaced. Then democracy i nfirst few years were good, ot looked as good, we got some money, little higher standards, but many factories shut down and many people went on streets. That democtatic rule got separated in many parties. Nevermind, since 2008 up to today, we had some crisis, then our democratic president, after 8 years of rule and his government got replaced. Since he is not president any more, his party separated into many further parts, constantly attacking each other for bad rule for thievery, lying etc etc... Remember now that we were talking about ,,dictator" being quilty for everything. Now, he is gone, they forgot dictator, they start attacking each other FOR STEALING and other crimes between themselves. people got enough of them and replaced them for even worse. before election, ex president separated again from his party making new one, basically he made his companion to lose. Now, mostly people are low paid and do not have jobs, angry on streets etc etc... Corruption everywhere, you need to be in party mostly to get job etc etc... And now, after two years we again have election in two months. We constantly have elections.
So tell me, what are you two yelling at, you and MadHQ? be lucky if Trump is your only problem as I have seen much worse.I have seen many corrupted ,,brasilian-type" rulers and many Trumps around. And I am sure people have seen much worse than me.

It just sounds like Brazil, except that our dictatorship has ended a bit earlier.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:

That's because NATO destroyed your country for resisting the American Empire Inc. Those few "good years" of democracy were nothing more than a flood of loans to force the balkanization and sell-off to western interests like Greece when it couldn't pay.

As for the corruption, every puppet regime installed by NATO is worse than the "brutal dictator" they say they are replacing. Look at Ukraine, the UN recently ruled the previous pro-Russian govt was not guilty of corruption, yet the Poroshenko/Yatsenuk govt is hopelessly corrupt and literally milking the country dry by siphoning the foreign loans into their own pockets.

History repeats because the UN is a giant circle jerk since the UNSC can veto all democracy, and NATO is the official militaristic cabal that gives an air of legitimacy to western imperialism.

I'm just glad the Yemeni are kicking Saudi ass, and the Syrians are killing those expensive mercenaries to take back their country...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I assure you that PT, the party that leads Brazil nowadays, are not puppets installed by NATO. They are actually worse than that Neutral....

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I bet you'd like the movie "We Are Crisis"

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
It's why the strict Catholic, anti-freedom Bernie Sanders

I don't know much about Sanders, but even a few seconds of googling will tell you that's wrong. He's a secular jew, although his wife is roman catholic.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're right, don't know where I pulled that from, maybe his wife as you say; My apologies I was wrong. Still the rest make him the lesser of 3 evils. (No one is going to vote for another Bush, and Ted Cruz seems to be at the sidelines while the Republicans hide from Trump. Independents will never be voted for sadly.)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
I bet you'd like the movie "We Are Crisis"

Nope. I've never heard of it.

But a political party that directs the country's international relationship to bind with Cuba (Fidel and Raul Castro), Venezuela (Hugo Chavez and Maduro), Argentina (when Kirchners had the power there), Bolivia (Evo Morales), Iran (when Ahmadinejad was in charge of it), Lybia (when Kadafi was the supreme ruler there), among few other choices.... clearly isn't aligned with NATO at all. So, no I don't think they are their puppet at all. I am not against keeping relations with these countries and these creatures (despite my strong disapproval for all of them), but priorizing international relationships with them like what Brazil has been doing is a great mistake. In this point of view, they even managed to be even more stupid than the NATO puppets (PSDB). The president Dilma Roussef has once said that we are supposed to negotiate with ISIS. I wish he had taken her words a bit more seriously and decided to negotiate with them alone... just her, with no support from the federal police or inteligence agents... Maybe she could bring Temer (vice president), Eduardo Cunha (current leader of the deputies), Renan Calheiros (senate leader), Lula (ex-president of the republic who helped to get her elected) and José Dirceu (ex-leader from PT who stole billions from Petrobras and other state companies) with her... it would be perfect.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Republicans are moronic troglodytes, Democrats are pansy ass morons... same shit, different day. I am so sick of the circus that is American politics. It's a laugh and makes us look even stupider. I love America and helping it improve means getting clowns from the "major" parties the ztype out of office. So out of touch with reality.

Sadly, Sanders is the only mainstream candidate I can tolerate. He's at least close to my views but still not that close.

I just pray we get the least shitty of the candidates. At least that will MOSTLY prevent some of the stupid shit from happening.

Steam

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen wrote:
Republicans are moronic troglodytes, Democrats are pansy ass morons...

lol, no clue why but that was hilarious. LMAO!

Public SHPs

Tools

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There was a time , when trump ran first times for presidency, he actually made sense, i wish he was like that today.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
But a political party that directs the country's international relationship to bind with Cuba (Fidel and Raul Castro), Venezuela (Hugo Chavez and Maduro), Argentina (when Kirchners had the power there), Bolivia (Evo Morales), Iran (when Ahmadinejad was in charge of it), Lybia (when Kadafi was the supreme ruler there), among few other choices.... clearly isn't aligned with NATO at all....

Actually I wasn't suggesting Brazil was aligned with NATO, but not being aligned also makes you a target for the financial manipulators.

I know a lot of the industry left, but we're talking about industry that is used to being the ones exploiting people, many of whom are in the same circles as all the American elites. These free-trade deals they keep ramming through everywhere allows them to play each country against the other, all to prevent anyone from raising living standards or wages successfully.

You already know the IMF and World Bank are really just weapons the elites use to bankrupt and privatize whole countries. What you probably don't know is they often fund riots, or outright pay for the campaigns of Washington-friendly politicians... even if they don't topple the populist govt, they can raise hell and make the incumbent weaker over time. You already had the Americans admit Ukraine's uprising/coup cost $5bn, and that's not including the previous one.

I'm sure you know how many Latin dictators were installed/funded by the CIA/Pentagon/State dept, but they also employ private corporations to do their dirty work sometimes too. Left-wing/Right-wing doesn't have the same meaning it used to, it's all about getting a brutal strongman in power who will be so corrupt, that he will depend on the drip-feed of foreign money, and not have the power to get off his leash.

You remember the CIA abducted Chavez when their handful of snipers and 5000-7000 paid rioters couldn't oust him? The only reason they brought him back was because the population demanded it.

In a place like Syria, Assad has as much popular support too, despite all the provocation, paid rioters, sectarian manipulation, Assad still won a landslide 87% of the vote. That was when he doomed his country to invasion, that was when America said "enough" and sent all the money/weaponry to the terrorists. The terrorists are mostly foreign fighters, bought and paid for by the Saudis, trained in Turkey and Jordan, commanded by CIA and Mossad and other intel operatives.

Brazil as I see it is manipulated externally, as much as it seems like corruption, the question is always, who is the drug dealer for the junkie. I don't have all the answers, but there's a saying in the business world, "the worst thing in the world is not being carried by Walmart, the second worst thng is to be carried by Walmart", meaning friend (vassal) or foe (independent), you still suffer.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At the moment I'd be plenty happy if we don't get nuked in a WWIII during the next 4 years, I don't even dare to dream about a longer grace period.

US, EU, Russia, China, the rest, it doesn't matter, although in somewhat different ways, to a certain degree all of them are a lost cause. Too much greed for cash and power, corruption, bureaucracy, egoism, arrogance, short-sightedness, religious crazyness, hatred and flat out incompetence. I don't believe in miracles, and without one the only open question is when it will all come crashing down for good (though I guess in a way it already started, we're just still in the acceleration phase, with the concrete wall slowly drawing closer).

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! If I was an American, I wouldn't be scared. I'd be ztyping laughing so hard right now.

The current American president is a fag, or bi sexual at least. Barrack Obama is a fairy. Anyone who pays attention would know this, but recently this came outta Texas:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/texas-board-of-education-candidate-claims-obama-was-a-male-prostitute-in-his-twenties/

The country blumpkins are finally catching up. Good call, Texas board of education! But this is old news, and so obvious if you jsut look at the ztyping guy.

http://chasvoice.blogspot.ca/2012/05/obama-his-ex-lovers-obscene-vid.html

And then we got his "wife". Michelle Obama is a ztyping transvestite, in case you haven't noticed

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/09/michelle-obama-could-be-first-transgender-first-lady-in-the-white-house/

HHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHA, just look at that ^^^. If you call that thing walking up the stairs a lady, you're a retard.

So not only is the President of the United States of America a fag, the First Lady of the USA is a man! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/moochs-weewee1.jpg

America is a ztyping circus act. I can't wait to see what Trump does with it.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This website is an intelligence collection: http://aanirfan.blogspot.ca/

lmao, check out the findings on the fag Obama:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.ca/2016/02/obama-mind-controlled-male-prostitute.html

Quote: "Mia Marie Pope "testified that Obama, when aged 15, was a boy prostitute who serviced older white gay men at Waikiki Beach in Hawaii."

rofl, OMG this is the funniest shit ever. America, you are hilarious.

Now, as for Trump?
http://aanirfan.blogspot.ca/2015/09/donald-trump-nazi-zionist.html

Trump is a wild man, but hes a complete asshole, and thats what makes him entertaining:

Donald trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump used the word 'rape' to describe an incident between them in 1989.

Quote:

"Donald held back Ivana's arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp... He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified…"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

Yusef Salaam was 15 years old when Donald Trump demanded his execution for a rape crime he did not commit."

Wow, what a crazy Zionist prick.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry, it will all be doubleplusgood, comrades!

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can only take solace in the fact that as President they have limited power, and you can bet your boots that one party will bend over backwards to jam their fist into the other party's ass if their candidate gets elected.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Regulus wrote:
I can only take solace in the fact that as President they have limited power, and you can bet your boots that one party will bend over backwards to jam their fist into the other party's ass if their candidate gets elected.

So. Basically... every presidential term in the US since the 60s?

Steam

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [36 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon