Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am
All times are UTC + 0
Yuri's Revenge Mod: New War
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [78 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orca Skyguard in Action!

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u5nJAaKU1I8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Orca Skyguard is unvoiced yet, for those who wanted to voice it, PM me

-Changelogs:

Added Critical System - NEW feature using AttachEffect

PS: How to use [youtube] and [moddb] tag???

Last edited by deathreaperz on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: VO Spreadsheet is ON! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not visible by the public, lol.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
It's not visible by the public, lol.

Lol, i forgot to change privacy setting. Done

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello guys, i decided to active on mapping. YAY! This is Allied 6th Mission called Operation: Revenant. Still on work and i upload my beta test result. PS: The story is not ready to be told.

Last edited by deathreaperz on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why do you rip the Patriot Missile from RedRes? That one isn't a public asset.

So yea, enough of my acceptance of this. Remove my voiceset. I'm fed up with your incompetence.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Why do you rip the Patriot Missile from RedRes? That one isn't a public asset.

So yea, enough of my acceptance of this. Remove my voiceset. I'm fed up with your incompetence.

Sorry, i thought it's a public asset that got in somewhere Sad Removed.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That copy of the Patriot with the blue ring instead of orange was ripped by the Chinese years ago.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
That copy of the Patriot with the blue ring instead of orange was ripped by the Chinese years ago.

Yes, i downloaded it from them somewhere. Sorry, OBolt Sad

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:42 am    Post subject: Lite Battle Tank Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stats:
- HP: 275 ;TEMP
- Armor: Medium Armor
- Cost: 600
- Weapon: 90mm Cannon (*2 if passengered)
- Exclusive for Europe Federation
- Needs Allied War Factory to produce this vehicle
- Europe Federation Main Battle Tank

Another Allied advanced military system, this MBT can carry passengers and operate the second barrel and gain double firepower. Armed with 90mm cannon, Lite is fast, cheap, but less armor.

*credits for Azri_Apoc for the voxel and deathreaperz for 2-barreled turret voxel

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Really nice voxel Good work.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BySc wrote:
Really nice voxel Good work.

Oh, i didn't know if someone commented. Thanks Very Happy

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:28 pm    Post subject: YR:NW News Update #4 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, Commander...

Did you see our development? I beg for "Yes, you are" answer. Since January 2015 we had great updates and improvements until now.

-Changelogs:

Here are several changelogs to tell, there are:

*Added Prism Enforcer, a T2 Infantry that behaves like Tesla Trooper, but fires "Prismator" Prism Gun.
*Reworked and enhanced AI.
*Fixed several bugs.

Here are several images to show, there are:

- Orca Skyguard and Lite Battle Tank

- Videos:

Here are several videos to show, there are:

If you want to beautify this mod by contributing, please let me know by contacting me.

Keep track and check this mod for more updates, stay tuned! Visit http://www.moddb.com/mods/yuris-revenge-new-war mod at ModDB as well and happy new year!

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New screenies:

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do not download! This crap he calls mod is filled with crapware, bloatware and permanently damages your game installation.

The author is also an arrogant and ignorant stalker who uses assets he's not permitted of - sorry, kid, I did checked out the files and I can see you did not removed my voiceset - and that's everything I can say about this download.

I have to acknowledge though, duplicating 70% of the assets just because made me smile, haven't seen such a retarded thing in any of the mods I've looked at. And I've seen a lot.

=======================

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LMAO!  LMAO!  LMAO!

As soon as I c'n'pd the above post to ModDB as well - people have to be warned of this crapware afterall - deathreaperz removed the download.

Best thing I have done in this year so far.

LMAO!  LMAO!  LMAO!

=======================

Dynamo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:

Well, yeah, after all, it's not like you did much else.

Graion Dilach wrote:
deathretard

Takes one to know one I guess

MustaphaTR
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't really have much to say, but that's definitely not fun. Mad It's OK you want him to don't use assets he shouldn't but calling his mod as crap shows who is the kid here. There is no such real explantion of good or bad and your way to say your opinion is as rude as always.

Dynamo wrote:
Graion Dilach wrote:

Well, yeah, after all, it's not like you did much else.

:+1:

And we all know there craps like your comments needs to go: http://www.ppmforums.com/index.php?f=3

Generals Alpha: http://www.moddb.com/mods/generals-alpha
Romanov's Vengeange: https://www.moddb.com/mods/romanovs-vengeance

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TX.
TX overridden with Mooterrain.
A bunch of random dlls (d3d9, something nVidia, CnCNet4 dll without the launcher), a modified gamemd executable, without a backup of the original one.
A duplication of evamd.mix as expand, which added the RA2 EVAs as well.
A duplication of _all side-owned SHPs_ unedited mostly.
An expand15 and expand17 mix. For YR.

Or what, you want me to back up the fact he's an acting deliberately in a bad way with evidence? Because I can even do that as well, I still have the IRC log where AtomicNoodles tells everyone on the MO IRC how deathreaperz stalked him for assets. Which he even acknowledged.

The point is, that you can go ad hominem for all I care, I can back up my claims.

=======================

MustaphaTR
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My mod was a orginal game overridder with too much unnecessary stuff too in first step. It took me too much for me to realise there is something as expand/echache.mixes. Being newbie isn't same thing with being an idiot.

Also #1 rule of installing mods: Backup original game files.

Generals Alpha: http://www.moddb.com/mods/generals-alpha
Romanov's Vengeange: https://www.moddb.com/mods/romanovs-vengeance

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Being newbie is one thing. That's not a problem. Releasing a public mod that deliberately rips people's resources without authorization and credit and being aware that it is a wrong thing to do is another business. That's what he did and this is why PPM does not condone this mod.

Graion Dilach's way of posting is not condoned either and that's why his posts were edited (and they will be edited again if any they get any of the insults back).

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Two gameplays from MustaphaTR...

Our Mission's sneakpeek:

Mustapha's skirmish gameplay... The map made by OmegaBolt

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL, what a crap, heh my mod is better than yours.
just think of a man who saw speeder with a pinky volkov so he made a pink yuri for him so he can look cool.
haha
also he joined a polish group on moddb because he saw speeder in it .(C&C ReactoR Modding Community)

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

temp wrote:
just think of a man who saw speeder with a pinky volkov so he made a pink yuri for him so he can look cool.
haha
also he joined a polish group on moddb because he saw speeder in it .(C&C ReactoR Modding Community)

If I were you, I'd rather be quiet and be competitive against other mods.
Also, the Purple Yuri is still a placeholder, haven't found a better replacement yet. The reason I joined CC Reactor is for promoting my mod.
So yeah, shut up if you don't know anything.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:
temp wrote:
haha

Also, the Purple Yuri is still a placeholder, haven't found a better replacement yet. The reason I joined CC Reactor is for promoting my mod.

Eeehh, don't bother to reply to trolls, he wants you to reply <_<

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex06 wrote:
deathreaperz wrote:
temp wrote:
haha

Eeehh, don't bother to reply to trolls, he wants you to reply <_<
I just realized .-.

malius123
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon