Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Revised NPatch Docs
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject:  Revised NPatch Docs Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://www.editing-source.net/pages/npatchdocs/
Here people. I'm writing newer, better NPatch documentation based off of VK's work. Hopefully those of you having problems will be able to better understand proper English.

Also; requesting a sticky here.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yup, there ya go.

Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

THANK YOU... once again, DTX has defied the limits of awesomeness...

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

watch out! you'll make THE LIST!

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Missing info about palettes:

Infantry and SHP Vehicles can also have new palette but u cant use palette=test.pal, u must use the one with new threaters(Palette=TEST)

MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've never experienced the test.pal method working. It seems to never find the palette, so I always have to put copies of the palette for every theater.

Has anyone also experienced this, or is it just me? If this is a confirmed problem it would help a lot to put this in the revised docs.

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Confirm both and I'll update accordingly.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should really treble check your English, there are a lot of mistakes. #Tongue

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Point them out and I'll fix them. If you start talking about regional spellings, I'll slap you.

Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is that all NPatch supplies? What is IsCow? Lets infantry walk around at random? What is IsDesolator secondary weapon effect?

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No. I'm still rewriting pages. It's not easy re-writing some of the pages since VK's English was... lacking shall we say. I deciphered enough though.

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Either way, the superweapon pages are up and running. If something is off, do let me know and I'll correct it.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't have to add the NukePayload= weapon to a dummy unit for it to work BTW, the weapons warhead is used on a few things tho.

Last edited by Mig Eater on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
EmpirioN
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry to bumb an old thread, bu I have tried findings these documents forever. Does anyone have these docs anymore?

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, someone actually wants them? Shit. I guess I need to mirror them. Remind me again on the weekend and I'll get you a mirror.

Steam

EmpirioN
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very much appreciated FurryQueen! Smile

EmpirioN
Medic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone have these documents online? Or can anyone email them to me for example?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon