Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm
All times are UTC + 0
What is Your Favorite Factions in the Entire C&C Series?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

What is Your Favorite Factions in the C&C & Dune Series?
Global Defense Initiative (Tiberium)
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
The Brotherhood Of Nod (Tiberium)
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
The Forgotten Mob Of Mutants (Tiberium/TS & TW)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
CABAL Corporation For Machine Productions (Tiberium/TS & FS Only)
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
The Scrin Aliens (Tiberium/C&C3 Only)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Allied Nations (Red Alert)
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
The Soviet Union (Red Alert)
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Yuri's Army (Red Alert/YR Only)
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Empire Of The Rising Sun (Red Alert/RA3 & Uprising Only)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yuriko Omega's Army (Red Alert/Uprising Only)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
House Atrides (Dune)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
House Harkonnen (Dune)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
House Ordos (Dune)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject:  What is Your Favorite Factions in the Entire C&C Series?
Subject description: (NOTE: Includes Dune 2000 Facions)
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I posted this topic with poll becuase i heard that there are some fans of C&C liked factions then others.

My Favorite Factions in the entire series are:

Tiberium: The Brotherhood Of Nod
Red Alert: The Soviet Union
Dune: Harkonnen

OTHER NOTES: There are factions that are not playable (Forgotten) or part of an original factions (CABAL).

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The first game that I have played from the CnC series was TS. Back then the only things that I liked about GDI were the medics and titans (sometimes disc throwers). Then I saw what the Brotherhood had to offer: cyborgs, lasers, banshees, stealth tech. Those were "my kind of people". Very Happy

The seccond CnC game I've played was Red Alert 2. The Allies have some cool toys like the mirage tank destroyer, rocketeer, spy. Still I found the Soviets much closer to my taste. Tesla troopers, terror drones, Iron curtain. Not to mention the Atomic Bomb.

I played Dune recently, but it was not that impressive for me. Smile

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

Last edited by PillBox20 on Sun May 15, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hard to decide.
Though I guess Ordos >= CABAL >= Nod.

I simply like the design of Ordos in general, while I also love CABAL and Nod tech (and Kane)

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod. originally. then scrin, then yuri.yuriko

but the visceroids will always have their place in my heart.

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

- Tiberium Lifeforms
- Civilians
- Sandworms

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Side 4". Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MustaphaTR
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
"Side 4". Wink

I guessed you'll write this when i saw your name in main page.

My favorute faction is Soviet Union in RA, GDI in Tiberium and, not sure about Dune i'm behind Harkonnen and Ordos.

Also where is Generals Factions? For them my favorute is GLA, just because their coll quick and stealth and ideal hit and run units.

Generals Alpha: http://www.moddb.com/mods/generals-alpha
Romanov's Vengeange: https://www.moddb.com/mods/romanovs-vengeance

malius123
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nod, gla and the sardukar from dune 2k,

to date i dont think i have had much fun as playing GLA, running angry mobs about the map, battle bus rammed with rocket infantry and to  favourite feature of GLA, the IFV style bike the GLA had, demo bikes were too much fun

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm going to be a hipster and say unofficially one of the factions I am creating. But then maybe I shouldn't say it as my opinion would be biased,

Officially Atreides Dune 2000.

Just so you know it's Atreides not Atrides, gah hate to be that guy.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't mentioned C&C Generals factions for being unavailable in OpenRA, Also my favorite faction from generals are the GLA, It is the most army i could use and talented of, i am also good at using hit 'n' run, demolitions & stealth tactics.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!