:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
BBBBRRRRRREEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXIIITTTTT :P
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject:  BBBBRRRRRREEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXIIITTTTT :P Reply with quote

So the first domino falls to the will of the people... this is a good precedent.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/06/the-tories-will-knit-back-together-quicker-than-joe-ledleys-leg.html

Of course the casualities are going to be Cameron's fake party and Corbyn's sell-out compromise party, and the winners will be Farage's UKIP. No doubt we will see a new push for Scottish independence now...

This man gets it:

Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by "New World Order"?

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong forum.

Also, can't we ban G-E yet for hyper-abuse of conspiracy bullshit?

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your conspiritard crap makes me nauseous GE.
Seriously you need to get out more and stop keyboard warrioring it all fking day and night.

Seriously do something useful rather than watching YouTube videos all day, created by another basement dweller and his webcam for his 12 subscribers.

If politics is your passion, then channel that usefully. To be honest I don't care what your interests are or what you do with them. But this constant onslaught of useless and inconsequential written diarreah on these forums really needs to stop.
Really just find something more constructive to do with your time for your own sake and everyone else on this forum!

G-E
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No this wasn't a comment on any conspiracy, since I can assume none of you listened to Orban's speech, it covers the technocratic nature of the EU making uniform decisions for a diverse Europe. He also talks about these migrations upsetting the fabric of European culture, but I found that relevant as an example of how disconnected the EU/EC/ECB are from the desires and needs of the average European.

Any of your other accusations are your own idiotic outbursts for misunderstanding the issue.

England voted to leave because of all the factors Orban highlighted, and it was the elites, warmongers, oligarchs etc who pulled no punches to try and stop it. Which I think further galvanized people to vote leave. In fact now that we have statistics to prove it, the majority of old white voters voted to leave.... surprised?
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Of course the casualities are going to be Cameron's fake party and Corbyn's sell-out compromise party, and the winners will be Farage's UKIP. No doubt we will see a new push for Scottish independence now...

Cameron's party will indeed have casualties, but I don't understand your point on Corbyn's involvement on this matter. Brexit doesn't affect him directly and in his speech, he is doing some pressure to change how EU deals with immigrations.

Regarding Farage's UKIP, I think you are seeing things in a low term. If Scotland and North Ireland leaves UK, there might be a change of tide on that. Anyway, I don't see winners in brexit.

Deformat wrote:
Wrong forum.

Moved to Politics.

SMIFFGIG wrote:
Seriously do something useful rather than watching YouTube videos all day, created by another basement dweller and his webcam for his 12 subscribers.

Victor Órban is the prime minister of Hungary and this video was recorded recently.

SMIFFGIG wrote:
Your conspiritard crap makes me nauseous GE.
Seriously you need to get out more and stop keyboard warrioring it all fking day and night.

If politics is your passion, then channel that usefully. To be honest I don't care what your interests are or what you do with them. But this constant onslaught of useless and inconsequential written diarreah on these forums really needs to stop.
Really just find something more constructive to do with your time for your own sake and everyone else on this forum!

I agree with you.

G-E wrote:
No this wasn't a comment on any conspiracy, since I can assume none of you listened to Orban's speech, it covers the technocratic nature of the EU making uniform decisions for a diverse Europe.

I've seen the whole video. He's just trying to do some pressure to reduce the amount of immigrants to his country and he knows that EU decisions are not necessarily democractic (nor will be) because Germany has a highest stake of the party. Germany is the main responsibles for EU to work nowadays and it is the wealthiest economy in the block. Nobody expects Hungary to have the same power inside EU than Germany, unless Hungary's economy reachs the level of Germany's. So, the decisions are not done in unifom ways, but the way European countries are supposed to receive immigrants is not uniform either. Technically, Germany is supposed to be the final destination of a higher amount of immigrants than Hungary, but I don't know if they had the competence to make it happen yet. Anyway, don't trust everything that comes out of the mouth of any leader. They will always exaggerate on certain points to make some pressure. It is a natural behavior of humans.

G-E wrote:
but I found that relevant as an example of how disconnected the EU/EC/ECB are from the desires and needs of the average European.

Do you really expect every "average European" (if such thing exists or can be measured at some point) to have an "average opinion" and an "average set of desires and needs"? Which world do you live? Please, move back to Planet Earth immediately. All elements in a group of heterogeneous countries will need to do actions that it may not necessarily fit their internal objectives. This is part of the game.

G-E wrote:
England voted to leave because of all the factors Orban highlighted, and it was the elites, warmongers, oligarchs etc who pulled no punches to try and stop it. Which I think further galvanized people to vote leave.

Do not confuse the context of Hungary and UK. It is different, although the immigration issue mentioned by Órban may have played a role on several brexit votes. Who tried to stop were not necessarily elite, warmonger or oligarchs. Many other kind of people had interest in staying in Europe, from many immigrants (from other EU countries), merchants, etc. Business people were divided (probably most against brexit due to increase on costs and bureaucracy), as well as newspapers/media in England also seemed to be divided.

G-E wrote:
In fact now that we have statistics to prove it, the majority of old white voters voted to leave.... surprised?

I couldn't give a damn for the skin color of whoever voted pro or against it.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orbán is a fucking retard, who have lost his mind since 1989 and is actively building up a regime through corruption and brainwashing the masses with populist nonsense that it makes the "happiest barracks"-era Hungary ('70s-'89) tame in comparison. He belongs to an insane asylum instead of a parliament. He got elected mostly because old people cannot understand all this and still see the rebel of '89 and ignore everything happened since then.

Ofcourse he'll talk about new world order and such shit, when these nonsense can buy votes. He's worried, because the far-right neonazis are winning the popularity polls (everyone who had the chance to leave this shithole of a country done it already, whoever remained are just the nationalists pretty much) and is actively trying to outrun that party with their own tools.

Hungary doesn't even want to have immigrants and successfully vetoed the quota referendum even. Orbán is just constantly blaming Brussels, migrants, banks and the previous govt for everything bad happens. For superb absurdity, look at his now-second "Message Brussels so they will understand!" campaign, which he's running from EU money - he's using the money of the EU to create an angst against itself.

And this fucktard is talking about democracies.

Lol, he's proud of the Hungarian economy? The economy is shit, it's only looking good because they could stole and spend the collected capital of the last two decade's private pensions. Everything beyond that is just masking graphs and facts.

This has nothing to do with Brexit, though. The people who voted leave are pretty much the ones who wouldn't even see migrants, since the old people only seen that youngs abandon villages and try to move into cities for their future - basically they fell for blaming the EU for modern urbanization.

But hey, G-E, if you're so much a fan of this super nonsense, then move back from Canada, return to your Hungarian origins and enjoy the shithole this country have turned into in the last 6 years. You should even join the party, ffs, you are exactly the kind of shameless stupid they need.

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although this actually is kind of sad that the above reply was the sole reason I wanted to get someone to ping Banshee to unban me after the 2 day suspension I got ended up expanded into ca. 30...

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
G-E
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does everyone assume that I endorse everyone I quote? I'm trying to point out that people of disparate stripes and ideologies often realize the problems that the mainstream can't (or won't) see. I said Orban identified many of the reasons for BREXIT, and as the polls and political analysis/breakdown progresses, we will find more and more his reasons are inline with the people who voted LEAVE.

And no I'm not moving there, everyone is far too excitable and although my language fluency is slipping, I absolutely can't stand the english/rap influences on colloquial speech these days...

G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/06/24/brexit-vote-gives-renewed-drive-to-australian-republican-movem/

Things are certainly getting interesting #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon