:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:06 pm
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Two j00s discussing j00ishness
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 4 [155 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can provide a premise from your "additional life experience" that would allow the logical conclusion that the hypothesis A (A=the Talmud, say, inherently causes Jews to promote "perversion" in the media) has explanatory value above hypothesis B (B=decisionmakers in the media industry act in a way to supply to demands for sexualized media content, and these decisionmakers simply tend to be disproportionately of Jewish ethnic background), I'd be willing to concede your point. So far, you have not demonstrated such an argument. Same goes for your claim that "the Jews" were a causal factor, and intentionally so, in the Russian revolution.

Will get into rest later.

It's eternity in there...

G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You haven't followed the money then... the money tells all.
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not an argument either way, but just a side remark on the previous topic of science and the philosophy of science:

I just stumbled over this on blogspot.
In the broadest sense, it'll be water on the mills of whoever intuitively rejects the implications of falsificationism for science:

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.de/2010/06/cancer-of-epistemology.html

It's not very well written in my humble opinion (but who am I to sit court over it!), but makes a few interesting points.

It's eternity in there...

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skimming through that article, I have to say I agree with most of it, as you can glean from listening to my rants about "climate change" being a hysterical religion. And at the same time, I'm a huge proponent of everyone studying logic and philosophy, so as to get a better sense of how ideas and viewpoints merge and divide.

With all my criticisms about the Talmud, you might also think I hate it, which would also be untrue. When I jokingly refer to the rest of us as "dumb goyim", even then I'm doing it with a sense of irony. It is the Christian religion that is most antithetical to Talmudic ideas, yet it's those same Christians that are the most naive, since they are under no pressure to cross examine themselves, their beliefs, or their entire culture, except in very narrow instances.

My "solution" to the problem of the Talmudic infestation of politics, law, schooling, and most industry, is not that different to what the Jews do. If we were to force everyone to study how central banks and fiat money operates, and examples all throughout history of how it failed or caused social problems, that would only be a sliver of the story. Without knowing how it was an almost exclusively Pharisaic practice, without knowing how this and other practices are what caused the "Jews" to be expelled from nation and city-states alike, you wouldn't get the sense of magnitude.

What I'm suggesting is subjecting everyone to a full discourse on every topic, without political correctness, without artificial equality limiting them.

A perfect example is analyzing the creation of Israel, you can objectively find the Jews manipulated dumb goyim to create it, and used other dumb goyim to pay for it as reparations over lies. However, if your brain is paralyzed by a fear of being labelled anti-anything, then you are incapable of reaching that conclusion, because you will never allow yourself to connect any dot that leads to it.

Then you need to step back and see what other things are impeding moral and philosophical analysis. A good example is the creation of America itself, which is based on freedom and liberty, not equality.

I'll give you a slightly preposterous scenario: You are taught that corn is corn is corn, whether from Mexico, Canada, or France, and since you believe in equality, you accept that without question. Then along comes a farmer who says "my corn is better, it's an ancient breed I saved, I sing to it at night, and I don't allow cars to drive near it"... Your immediate thought then becomes questions, how can this corn be any different? Isn't corn everywhere subject to pollution by air? Isn't corn in charge of it's own nutritional uptake? Is the farmer just crazy for singing to plants? And you never stop to ask the price, nor do you do any nutritional tests to prove it either way, but you are satisfied that it can't be better. Then when Monsanto comes along, and replaces all the Mexican, Canadian, French corn, you think nothing of it. You don't protest at the harsh chemicals used, you don't protest the lack of diversity, and you don't object to the monopolization. Until one day, maybe you ponder absently, what if that farmer was right?
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is a BREXIT related article snippet I had considered putting it in one of those threads, but I think this is more suitable as it confirms many of my points. The author is a Ph.D and a Jew, so again, don't take my word for it.

Quote:
By Andrew Joyce, Ph.D.

“Britain’s anti-EU ‘Leave’ campaign has helped create a public discourse of prejudice and fear, couched in a parochial nationalism, that Jews in Britain must challenge.” –Dr. Ilan Zvi Baron, Durham University, England

Although delighted by the advent of Brexit, I’ve forfeited participation in the celebrations and wistful speculations indulged in by many in our movement. I don’t deny that we’ve achieved a helpful success in the war to save our people. Nor do I deny that many of our enemies have been given a long-overdue dose of nationalist ‘shock and awe.’ Of more pressing interest to me, however, is the observation and anticipation of enemy counter-measures, as well as the assessment of just how much of a victory we have actually achieved. The following analysis of Jewish responses to Brexit will further illustrate not only the priorities of organized Jewry, but also the limitations of our achievement. It is hoped that this will result in a deeper understanding of the true significance of recent events in the context of the greater battle to reduce Jewish influence in our nations, and assist in the forward march to racial-national renewal.

It’s tempting at first glance to imagine that all Jews are against Brexit. This instinctive prediction arises in the nationalist mind due to the conflation of Jewish identity with liberalism and its modern globalist and ‘social justice’ corollaries. In many respects, of course, this is a helpful conflation that assists with accurate predictions. However, what the instinct neglects is a vast historical context in which the relationship of Jews with liberalism is very complex indeed, and in which such easy predictions lead to a facile and naive understanding of Jewish strategies. In brief, history indicates that Jews have fluctuated in their attachment to liberal and even globalist causes.

The reason for these fluctuations is that although Jews may swarm around issues like gun control, gay marriage, immigration legislation, and supranational government, these causes are not ‘ends’ in the same way that they are for deluded Whites. For misguided Whites, these causes are the ‘ends’ that will cumulatively shape ‘a better world.’ For Jews they are only ever means; the ‘end’ always being the best possible outcome for Jews, and the final victory of Judaism. Thus, within every significant popular debate, one often finds a lively discussion within organized Jewry on whether it is ‘good for the Jews.’ This means that Jewry is often very tactically flexible, adjusting its ideological sails in response to changing social, political and economic winds. While the priority of the group is always undisputed (the furtherance of ethnic interests), there can be disagreement on how this can best be achieved. As political, economic and social contexts are dynamic, Jewish discussions are always built around the assessment and ongoing evaluation of all potential outcomes and their potential impact on Jewish interests. Such debates and evaluations are ceaseless within organized Jewry.

These sometimes lively debates and arguments are often highlighted by Jewish apologists eager to present an image that contradicts the ‘clannish canard.’ After all, how much unity can exist in a group that is apparently always squabbling? This question might persuade the shallow thinker to abandon the Jewish Question, but the answer is, of course, that an extreme amount of unity can exist in such a group. Tactical discussions, arguments, and even fist-fights can occur within a football team — but the team is always united in its desires and goals. They want to win, and no animosity within the team will ever even remotely match the sense of rivalry they feel for their opponents. The collectivist Jews have never allowed their internal debates to escalate into civil war and fratricidal mania in the same way that the individualistic Europeans have done since the dawn of history.

In the same way, the political spectra that preoccupy Europeans are not a feature of the Jewish mental landscape. For Jews, ultimately there is no Left or Right; no Capitalism or Communism; no nationalism or globalism. There is only one spectrum: what is bad for the Jews and what is good for the Jews. This spectrum represents the very pinnacle of ethnocentrism, and each and every aspect of host nation life is evaluated according to this spectrum and this spectrum alone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 4 [155 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon