Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Sun Client
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 10 [481 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Version 4.06 (March 10, 2016):
  • Fixed: CABAL was allied to you in the last Firestorm Nod mission (Credits: Bittah Commander)
  • Fixed: CABAL's Firestorm Wall didn't activate in the last Firestorm Nod mission (Credits: Bittah Commander)
  • Fixed: FinalSun's Houses menu didn't work (Credits: Bittah Commander)
  • Fixed: The "Destroy trigger" map trigger action no longer crashes the game when the trigger to be destroyed is the last trigger on the map's internal list of triggers (Credits: AlexB)
  • Fixed: The CnCNet Client crashed when a game was completed if you weren't the host and the game host had left the game before you returned from the game (Credits: Rampastring)
  • Fixed: The "New Campaign" button had a bad hover-on texture that made the text appear smaller when you moved the cursor over the button (Credits: Rampastring)
  • Fixed: Extra factions can use their own speech files and sidebar graphics now (Credits: Bittah Commander)
  • Fixed: The update status text is no longer black (Credits: Rampastring)
  • Fixed: The "Cheater!" dialog now displays a facepalm image instead of a big pink square
  • Changed: The in-game menu slide animations have been restored (Credits: Bittah Commander)

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:
Fixed: CABAL was allied to you in the last Firestorm Nod mission

Oh man, I always thought that was somehow caused by my own mod! Good to know it and a bunch of other things are now fixed.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
Oh man, I always thought that was somehow caused by my own mod! Good to know it and a bunch of other things are now fixed.

That happens when you set Paranoid=no in rules.ini. Happened to me too and was a pain to find out the reason.
No clue why and how that rules.ini key can affect alliances in a singleplayer map.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since the spawner always forces Paranoid=no, I ended up doing some debugging to find whether there was some other cause and it turned out to be an obvious one.
The mission has 4 "Make enemy" triggers (all affecting different CABAL houses) of which one fires after 300 ticks and the rest fires after 900 ticks. They're all supposed to use "38 Make enemy..." as their action, but apparently one of them was mistakenly using "37 Make ally..." instead and this originally was rectified by Paranoid=yes (since this causes all AI players to make the human player their enemy whenever alliances change).

On a side-note, I suspect that CABAL originally actually attacked too soon because one "Make Enemy" trigger already fires after 300 ticks and even though the 3 other triggers fire 600 ticks later, Paranoid=yes would have caused all CABAL houses to make the human player the enemy right when the first "Make Enemy" trigger had fired already.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
RP
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not correct. I'll update it later when I got the time.

Short TS version:
Paranoid allies all AIs if
- a hard AI (IQ == MaxIQLevels) is defeated
- any human player (or player controllable house) allies any non-MultiplayPassive house
- a human player leaves the game and the AI takes over

MirageFire
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not sure if someone said it already- but the latest version of this client creates massive lag for ingame menu.
It took me good 3 mins to load up to the music selection list x_x
I also tested the old version of it (3.69 I think?) and it didn't lag at all when I went to the ingame menu.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With the same renderer / windowed mode and resolution settings? I don't personally get any lag in the menus in the latest version.

MirageFire
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah I tried everything out already- it's a fresh version of it so no modded stuff on it and it lags a lot for me. (Using Win7)
Also tried to use the same options and settings like in the previous version. Still lags

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which renderer are you currently using? I've only experienced such lags for the ingame menu using the TS-DDRAW renderer in the past (yet it doesn't give me lag nowadays) and the "Default" renderer usually gives the best performance on Windows 7. So if you're not already using the Default renderer, try changing to that and if you are, just try out the other renders as well to see which gives you better performance.

Last edited by Bittah Commander on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Default renderer works fine for me on Win7 64-bit. With Default renderer there shouldn't be any ddraw.dll
in the game folder. Otherwise try running with other renderers and/or in windowed mode as said before.

Earlier I had problems with FRAPS software running in the backround. Stoping it fixed it. Similar software
of Bandicam or Mirillis Action etc. doesn't have this problem.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is Final Sun setup to read the FSR.INI by default? It doesn't seem to affect anything when I change owner houses in the FSR.INI.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The TS client currently doesn't read FSR.INI; I'll fix that soon. A bunch of hacks are necessary to properly display the Spawn hacks in FinalSun like in DTA though, but these aren't documented and I'm not sure whether I can pull them off again (I tried it a while back and failed).

Edit:
The reason why I couldn't get FinalSun to properly display the Spawn houses for the TS Client even though I could for DTA is because of how my (flawed) hack works: it only displays as many houses from FSR.ini as there are in Rules.ini.

Because of the naval yard work-around, DTA already had plenty of extra houses (GDI1, GDI2, Nod1, etc.) that I could simply replace with Spawn1-8 in FSR.ini and this just happened to work out perfectly.
The TS Client on the other hand has only the original factions with nothing to replace and simply adding extra factions to the [Houses] list in Rules.ini would cause existing missions to crash, so that was not an option.

I now came up with another solution which is hopefully satisfying to everybody: Rules.ini now has an [SPHouses] section that's only read by FinalSun.
Code:
[SPHouses]
00=GDI
01=Nod
02=Neutral
03=Special
04=Extra1
05=Extra2
06=Extra3
07=Extra4
08=Extra5
09=Extra6
10=Extra7
11=Extra8

These "Extra" houses (they could've been named anything) get replaced by the Spawn houses (which are listed in the [Houses] section of FSR.ini), so that you can easily select these spawn houses as an owner in the properties of a unit or structure.

The "Extra" houses will only be used when you click "Standard hoses" in the "Houses" dialog and although this is not ideal because they're likely unwanted, this doesn't affect existing maps and mappers can choose to either delete these "Extra" houses when making singleplayer maps, to use them, or to even just ignore them. The only time they can cause problems is when mappers decide to delete them after having already added certain triggers that rely on houses (but this is not really a new problem anyhow; messing with houses after adding triggers that rely on that has always been problematic to begin with).

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why not don't you simply name the Extra houses Spawn as well?

Public SHPs

Tools

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While that technically makes no difference, the actual Spawn houses only work in multiplayer/skirmish and the function of these "Extra" houses (then renamed to "Spawn") in singleplayer would be less obvious to mappers. In other words, it wouldn't be as obvious to mappers that it won't cause problems if they'd just delete these houses and with a name like "Extra1", it wouldn't be bad to just use some of these houses in a mission without renaming them (unlike with a name such as "DeleteMe1", "Dummy1" or "Spawn1").

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm getting this crash after updating my mod to the newest client version. Immediately upon hitting start game. The particular settings don't seem to matter.

EDIT: I should clarify, it was actually the version before that. I didn't realize there was a new update.

EDIT2: Ok, updating it again fixed it strangely enough.

EXCEPT.TXT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  EXCEPT.TXT
 Filesize:  20.75 KB
 Downloaded:  13 Time(s)

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can we get a coop map folder that functions like the DTA one, please?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're able to create one yourself.

The co-op logic itself has nothing to with the folder though, the folder in DTA exists just for convenience. The co-op logic is all in MPMaps.ini and INI files associated with the maps.

Saikozou
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This client is amazing.

I have a question though. If I create a custom Game Options ini in their folder is there a way to actually use it? I love editing the inis in this game, and I noticed the format of the Game Options inis is absolutely beautiful, so I was hoping to make this happen.

Unfortunately since this client has no real defining name to it, it's almost impossible to google anything on it.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The checkboxes in the game lobby are configured via \Resources\GameOptions.ini.

Just add the following code there:
Code:
[chkTestGameMode]
Text=Test Game Mode
AssociateCustomIni=INI\Game Options\TestGameMode.ini
DefaultValue=False
Location=280,217
ToolTip=The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

And finally add chkTestGameMode to CheckBoxes= under both [GameLobby] and [SkirmishLobby].

Last edited by Bittah Commander on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Additionally, your path would be AssociateCustomIni=INI\Game Options\TestGameMode.ini and
change the Location= values so that it does not overlap with others.

If you are looking for the GameMode dropdown, you can make a folder inside Maps folder and
place your maps there and change the GameMode= in MPMaps.ini to filter the selection.

I haven't tried to place a same named INI in maps folder as map name and use [ForcedOptions]
like in the Co-OP of DTA.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Location= value I specified already is one that won't overlap with the existing checkboxes, but I would recommend changing the locations of all checkboxes to make the positioning more balanced if you ever intend to make this public.
It seems that I forgot to include the "Game Options" sub-directory for the AssociateCustomIni key though, so I edited my previous post to fix it (the sub-directory isn't mandatory, but you're already using it in the screenshot and it's also more organized).
E1 Elite wrote:
If you are looking for the GameMode dropdown, you can make a folder inside Maps folder and
place your maps there and change the GameMode= in MPMaps.ini to filter the selection.

From what I can tell, his intention is not to add new maps specifically for his new option or game mode, but to instead apply some kind of "mini mod" to all existing maps.
If you want to do this by adding an actual new game mode (rather than a game option), there's no need to create a new folder in the Maps folder, but you just need to create a new INI file with the name of the game mode in the INI directory and then in MPMaps.ini add the name of the new game mode to GameModes= (this needs to be identical to the file name of your new INI file) for every single map that you want to be available for this game mode. Additionally you can also create INI files with the name of your game mode with _ForcedOptions.ini and _Spawn.ini add to the end to force specific game options or Spawn.ini settings for this game mode (you can use DTA or TI as an example for this), but be aware that MPMaps.ini will control these settings instead once the new client is released.

Saikozou
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, is it possible to download decrypted TS campaign movies from somewhere?
Quote:

The new (decrypted) SCORES.MIX and SCORES01.MIX files are already included in the ZIP-package and you can get the decrypted Movies##.mix files from here.

This link is not working and downloading from site main menu (on the left) offers only encrypted mix files, also optional content from ts client settings button is grayed out

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you very much! Finaly works for me.
One more question: in multiplayer, is it possible to turn off checking if human players have same color/location selected? I would like to have same color in one team. In skirmish it works fine with AI, multiple AIs and also player can share same color without problems.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's not possible because the game uses colors to different between different human players. When multiple human players share the same color, they'll actually also become the same player: they'll share the same units, the same structures, the same credits, the same factories, along with the same production queue.
It'll be amusing the first time you see it happen and while you could definitely play a match like that if you wouldn't eventually get a reconnect error, it's far less practical than being separate players in the same team.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Public SHPs

Tools

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah Commander wrote:
That's not possible because the game uses colors to different between different human players. When multiple human players share the same color, they'll actually also become the same player: they'll share the same units, the same structures, the same credits, the same factories, along with the same production queue.
It'll be amusing the first time you see it happen and while you could definitely play a match like that if you wouldn't eventually get a reconnect error, it's far less practical than being separate players in the same team.

That isn't actually true. If you use the color= settings for spawner. We did have some bugs years ago where multiple players were playing as the exact same house, but that was with Red Alert 1.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you tested it? We used the same color once with Bittah (on an in-development client version that assigned the colors wrong) and I'm pretty sure we ended up playing as the same house.

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember testing it...but most of my testing is was done with RA1. Don't know why it would be different with TS. TS does have a special [HousesColour] INI section in spawn.ini or something like that, does it?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, but for human players it reads the colors from the [OtherX] sections. I haven't tested what happens if a player's color is defined on both the [OtherX] section as well as in [HouseColors] though, maybe it works then.

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It ought to work then, and yeah the game uses color from [OtherX] for assigning houses.

Pretty sure Funky's client just randomly generates colors and uses [HousesColours] even for humans. Easier to code that way.

Metadeth
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello. I downloaded the client last night, and servers seemed to be unavailable (error in client.log and movies' download were greyed out in the options). Could you confirm the problem is server side ?

Is there any other way to download the campaign movies for the client ? I do have the original files, but I read somewhere that the original file format is incompatible with your client.

Thanks !

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It was answered few posts above.

Metadeth
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

E1 Elite wrote:
It was answered few posts above.

Thank you, I somehow missed it. Cheers.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So question, what's the likelihood of getting a general client for modding with RA2/YR? I know there's some issues with not being able to distribute the core files but something like the MO client but for modders to tinker with. I'm mainly thinking about this from the perspective of it making the Ultimate edition, which is digital so I don't have to worry about misplacing or damaging a disk, moddable.

Also, I recall the TS demo having a couple short missions that were a bit more tutorialized from the main campaign. If so, it might be worth including those in the client if possible. I pointed a new player to the series to the client since he was looking at starting with TS and he mentioned having to learn to actually play the game. It's not a terribly difficult game to figure out if you know RTS games and there's some tutorial tips in the campaign but if the demo missions were like I think then they could be more helpful.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
So question, what's the likelihood of getting a general client for modding with RA2/YR? I know there's some issues with not being able to distribute the core files but something like the MO client but for modders to tinker with. I'm mainly thinking about this from the perspective of it making the Ultimate edition, which is digital so I don't have to worry about misplacing or damaging a disk, moddable.

Because I'm unable to redistribute the original files, a similar package for RA2/YR will not be made. Nothing prevents you from just copying the client files from DTA/TI/MO and using them with YR and a Ares-based spawner DLL, however.

Darkstorm wrote:
Also, I recall the TS demo having a couple short missions that were a bit more tutorialized from the main campaign. If so, it might be worth including those in the client if possible. I pointed a new player to the series to the client since he was looking at starting with TS and he mentioned having to learn to actually play the game. It's not a terribly difficult game to figure out if you know RTS games and there's some tutorial tips in the campaign but if the demo missions were like I think then they could be more helpful.

I've wanted to include the TS demo missions for a while, we'll likely include them one day. Right now there's no ETA on updating the TS client though, I've had too much on my plate for a while so I've had to put in on hold for the time being.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's also the skirmish map WW made for the multiplayer beta of TS, which would be a nice addition.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You mean the one seen in the beta screenshots? I've never seen the complete map. I tried to remake it once but using the screenshots alone makes it quite ambiguous.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I tried to remake it once but using the screenshots alone makes it quite ambiguous.

By "ambiguous", you mean that it's still WIP after 6 years or so? Razz

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

more like Wujiguous

Public SHPs

Tools

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unfortunatelly I lost it many years ago Sad

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
You mean the one seen in the beta screenshots? I've never seen the complete map. I tried to remake it once but using the screenshots alone makes it quite ambiguous.

No the 4 player Snow map which was included with TS DeeZire and subsequently in retro. I forget it's name offhand.
Has a large blue Tiberium field in the centre. I believe it was edited only to include a few overlay objects that went unused in TS but other than that is official (complete with unused 3rd tiberium type placed, as with all WW maps).

I believe DeeZire or someone he knew was a multiplayer beta tester, I'm sure he could confirm any details I may have wrong or havent included.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Doesn't this community have somewhere the complete TS beta stored, so you can extract the map?

Public SHPs

Tools

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
No the 4 player Snow map which was included with TS DeeZire and subsequently in retro. I forget it's name offhand.

This one? I extracted it from TSR. It does look very much like Westwood's handwriting. I wonder why they didn't include it with the final game...

EDIT: Yeah, I believe it's official. There are two lines in the map which are always the same in all official TS multiplayer maps for some reason, but not defined in FinalSun:
NextScenario=GDI2A.MAP
AltNextScenario=GDI9C.MAP

thepit.map
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  thepit.map
 Filesize:  133.36 KB
 Downloaded:  20 Time(s)

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Interesting, I've never heard of that map before. It looks a bit too campy for my standards, but that's no reason to leave it out. I'll include it in the next version of the TS client.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes that's the one Crimsonum
'The Pit' I believe it's called if memory serves me correct.
Edit: Just seen you attached file with its name  Laughing

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Doesn't this community have somewhere the complete TS beta stored, so you can extract the map?

I don't believe anyone has the multiplayer beta LKO  Crying or Very sad

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 10 [481 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon