Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:06 am
All times are UTC + 0
I am not sure of this is real or not.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject:  I am not sure of this is real or not.
Subject description: come here faster.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NIBIRU Planet X would head over earth, and i am not sure if this is real or not.. Our god said that the world will not end like that in Quran, But different way. I recently found a video by someone, and he said that planet x (planet 9) will head over earth..

Please comment on this.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can someone move this to crap forum?

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is real and i am sure it would head over earth. If it will not head over earth or it will move beside earth that means it's a modern phenomenon, If not, This is a real prophecy then, I wish you all good day during the day of resurrection.

Keeper
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nibiru has never been seen or confirmed by any scientific means, but then neither has God so if you believe in one you might as well believe in the other.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is lore from the Sumerians... apparently their historical texts, which are no doubt just as accurate as the Book of Moron, has a whole sci-fi adventure story about planets and aliens...  

Some have even theorized the Catholic depictions of saints with the halos are a homage to the aliens wearing astronaut suits.

There's a lot of hokey nonsense, and I'm sure some of it was based at least mildly on fact, like say a huge asteroid flying close to Earth causing all sorts of climate mayhem. Just like every ancient civilization agrees there was a major flood at one point, we can assume that it happened somehow somewhere, even if Moses wasn't involved.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In short, Nibiru is just a world wide famous myth. There is no need to be aggressive to say that and there is no need to crap this topic either.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A topic
-about an unproven, only in mathematics calculated, possible 9th planet
-combined in a ridiculous myth
-reasoned with god, quran and other religious nonsense
-written from a guy who's not famous for intelligent topics

For me that topic was screaming for derailment and low levels of communication.
So crapping seemed the best way to put a check on this before things go down massively.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just to fix this. To G-E: I think you mean Noah. Moses sliced the Red Sea, Noah built the Arc.

Just wanted to clear that one. Smile

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry I get my mythological creatures mixed up sometimes...

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
A topic
-about an unproven, only in mathematics calculated, possible 9th planet
-combined in a ridiculous myth
-reasoned with god, quran and other religious nonsense
-written from a guy who's not famous for intelligent topics

For me that topic was screaming for derailment and low levels of communication.
So crapping seemed the best way to put a check on this before things go down massively.

All sound reasoning to me.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I recently found a video by someone, and he said that planet x (planet 9) will head over earth..

If you ever expect a serious conversation about some weird topic discussed in someone else's video, the first step is to know where the video is and who has filmed it and if the person is minimally qualified to talk about the topic and has showed any kind of proof or argument that would make any sense.

Otherwise, I could just create a random video out of nowhere saying that you were born in Nibiru. Would you believe it?

@LKO: I do agree with your point, but when requesting the topic to be crapped too quickly without giving the guy a chance to understand why is his discussion is so absurd (which really is), well... that is a kind of unnecessary hostile attitude.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Planet X is a doomsday myth. It doesn't exist.

Steam

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: I am not sure of this is real or not. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
NIBIRU Planet X would head over earth, and i am not sure if this is real or not.. Our God said that the world will not end like that in Quran, But different way. I recently found a video by someone, and he said that planet x (planet 9) will head over earth..

Please comment on this.
You bring something illogically and relate it with Islam (again). God can make something illogically for humans, and you can't predict when doomsday occurs and what doomsday like .Stop it or everyone will have Islamophobia because of combining your stupidness with religion.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry, deathreaperz. Islam can't be blamed for his ignorance. The guy is probably very young and he has a lot to learn.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If it comes  and I'm still alive, remind me to take a day off from work to welcome the Apocalypse. just lie I did for the Mayan 2012 apocalypse.
I want to welcome the apocalypse with a beer in my hand!

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
he has a lot to learn.

Provided he chooses to learn...

Steam

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon