:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
California voter fraud documentary...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:07 am    Post subject:  California voter fraud documentary...
Subject description: (worth a watch even if you think you know what happened)

Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was posted on youtube, it must be true.

At least this has a higher chance of actually existing so I won't call g-e crazy. This time...
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is legit IMO, I've been somewhat watching (as an outsider who has other things to do too #Tongue ) the election and there has been a lot of unreasonably discounted votes, people randomly switched between parties, and practices I've seen here in the UK too that are definitely underhanded.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story makes sense, but be aware that the video is highly biased towards Bernie voters.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:
The story makes sense, but be aware that the video is highly biased towards Bernie voters.

Which would make perfect sense if most voters are indeed Bernie supporters no?

I have hundreds of American friends on Facebook, and only one supports Hillary, the majority support Trump, and almost as many support Bernie. Yet every day we are told Hillary is in the lead...
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I lived in USA, I would have voted Bernie as well. But my point is that the video is still very biased towards Bernie votes. It seems to weird to think that only Bernie supporters were directly affected by this fraud and no one else in another state reported anything of the kind, specially because this kind of system could be easily be used in other US states and they could have investigated it further, even in states where Bernie has won.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's reverse that logic, if Clinton is the expected winner, as literally every news networks has proclaimed for since the beginning, then why would Clinton voters be upset by some "irregularity"?

The complaints are primarily coming from first time voters, almost all of which want to vote for Sanders. As I'm sure is the case in your country, the youths are generally more feisty and fight for their voice to be heard more than old people.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a matter of reversing the logic. The whole video was created by Bernie voters to defend Bernie voters. It's a fact. It is not a wrong thing, but when you watch this video, you need to have that in mind and understand that the history of the video is not being displayed in a complete way, if you know what I mean.

G-E wrote:
first time voters, almost all of which want to vote for Sanders.

How can you be so sure of it? Honestly, while many young people would cast their votes on Bernie, I'm sure others would vote on Hillary Clinton or even Trump (if they are republican). And I don't know who would get the majority of the youth votes. So, what you are saying comes out of your mind.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, both polls and exit polls confirm what I said. The overwhelming majority of _new_ voters are Bernie supporters. Go look it up.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:
If I lived in USA, I would have voted Bernie as well. But my point is that the video is still very biased towards Bernie votes. It seems to weird to think that only Bernie supporters were directly affected by this fraud and no one else in another state reported anything of the kind, specially because this kind of system could be easily be used in other US states and they could have investigated it further, even in states where Bernie has won.
I don't know in what way the documentary is biased towards Bernie specifically. It simply says that many voters, particularly those that were independents, were not counted because they were wrongly given provisional ballots or were switched parties without their consent and that the whole organisation was terribly handled, leaving a lot of room for deliberate manipulation of votes thanks to lack of security. I don't remember it ever mentioning Bernie Sanders, although he would suffer the most due to most of his voters being independents.

It's not the only state to have these kinds of problems either, it's been ongoing throughout the election. NYC had many democratic voters removed shortly before their election, coincidentally most of them coming from the area Bernie Sanders was born, which is a similar tactic used when Jeremy Corbyn was running for leader of the Labour party here.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/19/politics/new-york-primary-voter-problem-polls-sanders-de-blasio/index.html

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good, G-E caught on to something that's actually real. The problem, though, is that all of this goes deeper and wider than California, which appears to have thrown out over a million of its votes for no reason other than to keep Hillary in as the "winner". See: http://caucus99percent.com/content/election-fraud-study-authors-respond-critics

Also keep in mind that by breaking the Federal Records Act and the Espionage Act (and by extension, Obama's Dec. 2009 executive order number 13526), Hillary doesn't need to be convicted or even indicted to be ineligible for public office. Not that anyone seems to give a shit. I did, however, read that the Democratic party has rules in place for the national convention that protects delegates that vote their conscience, even if it's against their pledged status, and that there's Supreme Court precedent affirming that state party rules cannot overrule the national ones. This also goes for the Republicans, but there's actually less chance of there being disorder or even outright chaos at their national convention next week than at the DNC the week after.

The short version: Bernie CAN win, but only if Hillary's delegates revolt. If that doesn't happen, his only option is to break his word and run third party, possibly accepting Jill Stein's offer to head the Green Party ticket (which might mean Jill would be the running mate rather than the presidential candidate). The downside to this is that not every state will have the Green Party option on their November ballots, but it will still be on most of them. It would take a HUGE effort and HUGE turnout in their favor, but they might draw enough votes away from the 2 primary parties to actually win.

I know my predictions haven't really panned out this year, but it's really hoping against hope that we not have Hillary or Trump as president. I know Trump at least would have his insanity kept in check by the courts and Congress (especially the Senate), and he would try anything he could to put away the Clintons and dismantle the Clinton Foundation (which would almost make it worth our economy and environment being completely ruined), but it would still be a huge blow to what's left of our reputation as a country to have him president. Hillary is obviously completely unacceptable.

DCoder wrote:
There is no sanity left in this thread.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May someone enlighten me what am I missing which makes Trump a better choice over Hillary? Okay, I also found Sanders as the most appropriate one and I feel I am aware of what would Trump bring in, but apparently still there is a crucial factor I don't know of.

A friend of mine is also an avid Sanders supporter and posted atleast dozens of stories Bolt meant regarding it, so yeah, the voting councils were definitely set up for her though.

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ignore Drumpf's hateful messages, he actually talks about a lot of the issues Bernie does. Things like these mega trade deals being bad for workers (true) and political correctness ruining society (true) etc...

We can argue whether his vision for protectionism and nationalism will work, there'll be immense pushback from industries that love the status quo (which Hillary represents) and I can't see him severing the outsourcing/offshoring treaties while lowering corporate taxes.

He has some dangerous ideas too, his financial advisors are are just as radical as Bernie's (away from the status quo) but in other nuanced directions. I can't say I believe they are better, just different, either way the system is going to collapse mathematically, so at this point it's just window dressing.

He's also pushing for more deregulation of safety standards, and dismantling some worker protections, which he feels is necessary to achieve any success bringing manufacturing jobs back from the fringes of the third world. What's unspoken, or vague here, is equally vague when it comes to environmental protection... I expect none actually.

His primary "good thing" revolves around his rhetoric about pulling out of NATO and stopping the wars (also like Bernie) and completely polar opposite of Hillary the neo-con. If he wants to make a dent in the budget/deficit, cutting the military waste is the quickest option. The Pentagon is nothing more than a racket to drive up purchase costs of new tech to enrich the defense contractors, security contractors, and the corrupt bastards like McCain who approve them. Look at the Navy building giant aircraft carriers when every major military has supersonic land-to-sea missiles that can sink them, or the F-35 that still can't shoot straight for 5x the cost of any competitors. If he can get a handle on DoD spending, take it out of the hands of the manufacturers and hire more soldiers, that would stimulate the economy too.

In that sense, he's a much better candidate for the rest of us outside of America. I expect if he wins there's going to be a major depression, probably more internal conflict, lots of financial turmoil etc, but that will keep them occupied at home. And it would be a nice change for the Americans to stay out of everyone's pies....

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd back Trump if he wasn't pro-coal and wanted to completely demolish the economy under the guise of "making America great again", and wanted to deregulate everything and wanted to build a stupid wall. Definitely a complete weirdo.

DCoder wrote:

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone who can actually string a cohesive sentence together would be a nice thing for leader of a country I think. Shame the bar is that low in the US. #Tongue

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:

It is, because it is a fact. There is nothing politically biased about this video and what Clinton did to win the election through frauds, getting votes from mental homes, using democrat platform and play it when infact Clinton is a Republican (Crony Capitalism) shows that she is a dishonest politician. I understand why you think it that video might be biased toward Bernie supporters, but I can assure you it is not biased at all.

Omegabolt wrote:
Someone who can actually string a cohesive sentence together would be a nice thing for leader of a country I think. Shame the bar is that low in the US. #Tongue

Creating a cohesive sentence isn't that important, it is a bonus point indeed but not a requirement to become president. Delivering the promises and tackling the major issues is what we want. We don't want all talk, we want to see action in motion.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Food for thought.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I would throw this in here just in case some of you aren't watching the shenanigans... I know half of you live under rocks, so I thought I'd help.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop pretending you're an oracle, you pompous fuck.
Steam

G-E
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah ye who accuse me of everything under the sun! One day I really hope you wake up from your illusory world, I really do.

So much for kiddie  filters though....

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer to live in reality and not believe everything I read, nor do I intentionally try to "go against the grain" as if I'm some "special intellectual." You do the exact same thing you accuse everyone else of. It's not surprising you don't understand.
Steam

G-E
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See this is why you can't understand my positions, because you don't understand the points I make. I have a very clearly defined morality, like I'm against war and political manipulation, which isn't the same as wanting everyone to obey some moral code as in the case of Marxism.

You think I go against the grain, I really just go against bullshit. You can't see that because you support bullshit. You support contradictions, you support hideous bastardizations of logic and propaganda they've fed you. I on the other hand don't trust any of it, which makes me more neutral than you will ever be... I can sit back and mull over all sides which you refuse to give a seconds thought.

This time you accuse me of being pompous because you have no rational way to oppose my position, because it is you who have decided you have to oppose me, because you have decided I need opposing. You are as bad as the Neo-Nazis in Ukraine who hate Russians for some historical beef with Communism. You are not a rational person.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 million years later, G-E is still spamming his retarded tinfoil shite.

Hahahahaha. Very Happy

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this gonna be a recurring thing now?

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixonoclast wrote:
5 million years later, G-E is still spamming his retarded tinfoil shite.

Hahahahaha. Very Happy

The election fraud stuff is the one thing he's started a thread about so far that isn't tinfoil shite. It's been a real problem since the infamous 2000 election, people just don't do jack about it because at this point fixing the system would involve dismantling it and starting over (the election process, not all of politics... yet).

DCoder wrote:

G-E
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason you believe in the election conspiracies is that you know something about it, the reason you don't believe in the others is you're ignorant about them.

When two business owners collude to destroy some upstart competition by aggressive pricing, defamation, advertizing blanketing etc, that's a conspiracy. When the federal govt agencies decide to go after a whistleblower with a law that has no defense, while simultaneously admitting they were in the wrong, that's a conspiracy. When the central banking cabal has duped the public with a word trick, and deems debts as assets, and depositors as creditors, that's a conspiracy.

Your denialism just shows how little you are aware of, and by extension, how little you understand.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good argument between two respectable intellectuals about Trump vs Bernie and of course Hillary...

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting conversation. I'm also worried by people outside the United States supporting Trump, because as Trump's radical, incoherent yet popular rhetoric gains appeal, it reflects the same hostile, inhuman atmosphere that has pushed fascist and/or totalitarian regimes to power. People are blinded by fear and hate (and ironically, hope) and so remain oblivious to the true consequences of voting someone like Trump.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime power or wealth is allowed to concentrate, there will be an inevitable push (from the top) towards some form of fascism or communism, the point being to further concentrate the power and wealth, only the structure differs.

Just like we saw Microsoft become a monopoly, all free markets eventually tend towards a monopoly in any given field or niche.

Trump is not a monopolist, because he's never even come close to dominating anything, and has failed in his most of his ambitious adventures, the notable exception being his "reality" show. You can think of him more like a small time crook who's trying to knockoff the mob boss in his area to gain control of a larger territory. He's had to make some unpleasant alliances to even get this far, and they'll just as likely bump him off too if he shows weakness. It maybe ironically that his attention seeking is also drawing too much attention for the mob's liking, but his apparent political insanity is throwing off his enemies from mounting an organized offensive against him.

Hillary on the other hand is the mob bosses daughter. Her entitlement stinks, but she has her connections, and they go generations deep. She has already killed off most of the threats to her ascendancy, but is still somewhat at the mercy of the little people she has trampled on to do it. She is the continuation of the mafia state, which seeks nothing less than total economic domination, because that's what criminals are in the business for in the first place.

The real power is above both of them...

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
See this is why you can't understand my positions, because you don't understand the points I make. I have a very clearly defined morality, like I'm against war and political manipulation, which isn't the same as wanting everyone to obey some moral code as in the case of Marxism.

You think I go against the grain, I really just go against bullshit. You can't see that because you support bullshit. You support contradictions, you support hideous bastardizations of logic and propaganda they've fed you. I on the other hand don't trust any of it, which makes me more neutral than you will ever be... I can sit back and mull over all sides which you refuse to give a seconds thought.

This time you accuse me of being pompous because you have no rational way to oppose my position, because it is you who have decided you have to oppose me, because you have decided I need opposing. You are as bad as the Neo-Nazis in Ukraine who hate Russians for some historical beef with Communism. You are not a rational person.

You are not smart. You are not rational. You lack the intelligence to discern truth from fiction. You are nothing but a tinfoil brigadier.

This is literally the one time I don't actually oppose the idea of voter fraud in the US. There is, but I oppose your pompous, holier than thou attitude. You act like a complete prick, dismissing anyone and everyone who doesn't ascribe to the same beliefs. You're basically a one man cult.

And besides, me not agreeing doesn't mean I don't think about it. It just means that I looked at the evidence and didn't agree. Why that's so hard to understand... I don't really know.
Steam

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
The only reason you believe in the election conspiracies is that you know something about it, the reason you don't believe in the others is you're ignorant about them.

Wrong again. The only reason I "believe" in the election conspiracies is because belief has nothing to do with it. They're real, I know they're real, and unlike most of your borrowed hare-brained ideas, there's actual evidence from unbiased sources. "Believing" in one idea doesn't require anyone to "believe" all of them. The domino effect only works when the first domino can come into contact with the others. This is the first domino falling with such a gap between it and the second one that you have to be the one to start it again manually. You're the one not failing to see the problem here because you tip the second domino and think the first one tipped it for you, then it turns out that the other dominoes were made of folded diner napkins the entire time.

Get the picture?

DCoder wrote:

G-E
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the videos:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-03/shocking-undercover-videos-reveal-just-how-easy-it-committ-voter-fraud

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon