Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Sun Graphic Enhancement Mods
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 5 [207 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Regulus wrote:
I know I've been giving GDI a lot of love lately. I promise I'll start messing around with Nod soon.

Here are some quality of life buildings for GDI bases.

1. Small Water Tank
2. Water Desalination/Filtration Tank
3. Administration Building 1
4. Armory? Small Office
5. Generic Office Center

The idea is that GDI uses modular design and many buildings share parts. Nod will be starkly contrasted by "purpose built" buildings.

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well most of the "antenna" will be light towers for low flying aircraft. I forgot the height but all "towers" must have a light raised above a certain point. On a side note, they (in the U.S. at least) commandeer high buildings as tower installations cause they are the highest points in the city. The dorm I lived in at uni had a National Guard repeater tower on top.
As for the vents, this is the tiberium world we're talking here, baby. I imagine the huge ventilation system that have to move larger volumes of air to keep it fresh. The buildings 3 and 5 are also meant for more secure territory. Ambient office and administration for bases like Hammerfest and Phoenix.

I have to make dirty dirty in photoshop, but I imagine GDI takes way better care of the buildings. Sand and stuff is abrasive, and having it in every nook and cranny isn't a great idea.

Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When you convert to the buildings to TS the drop in color palette will add noise.

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With such a scale it can be used for RA2 Wink

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Nod Stealth Tank has been revamped. I wish I knew the magic scale numbers to prevent the pixel stretching on voxels.

Stealth Tank.png
 Description:
Boo.
 Filesize:  10.79 KB
 Viewed:  5744 Time(s)

Stealth Tank.png

Elite_Pirate
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They look very good.

Any ETA on when/if these assets will be available for public download?

gouki84
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Regulus wrote:
I agree, however the lack of body movement is because turrets can't have animations afaik. I will be releasing a no turret version that does bob correctly.

Here's a snippet. Wip cause animations are somewhat slightly more tedious.

The way I animated them I imagined that they would have some sort of gyroscopic stabilizer in the guns and that they would be linked to prevent misfire. If you watch tanks with stabilizers you can see the upward rebound bounce that compensates for the lack of movement on the barrel when a tank hits a bump. I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but the barrel doesn't receive an force when a tank goes down a hill at the same time the chassis does, so it makes a weird bobbing effect.

Here the guns stabilize just before impact force from the legs are transferred through the body.

can someone tell me where i can get this wolverine i really want him in my game

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 5 [207 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!