Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am
All times are UTC + 0
Brushing Away The Dust
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:10 pm    Post subject:  Brushing Away The Dust Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everybody, long time no see. Smile

First things first, I would like to (once again) apologize for what has been a very long and unexpected absence from Twisted Insurrection development and the modding community as a whole. The majority of my free time has been consumed by numerous factors, primarily work and social aspects, there has been a huge change in circumstances during my every day life meaning I am travelling a lot more which eats up much more time than I'd care to admit. With that out of the way, let's begin brushing away the dust.

Regardless of the lack of free time, I am going to be working on Twisted Insurrection once again to get the next release pushed out and in a good, solid condition before the end of the year (November is my personal goal right now). There has already been a more than substantial number of changes since the current public release, but there are still a handful of things missing that we'd like to add first, namely some more GloboTech campaign missions.

The boys have been doing a fantastic job to keep things up and running during my absence, and I'd like to thank them all for doing such a fantastic job, particularly to Rampastring for all of the hard work done on the client lately, not to mention Crimsonum and ErastusMercy for keeping blood flowing through development and public relations too. Now I aim to once again get back into the swing of things and start pushing out a boat-load of activity and content to get the next Twisted Insurrection release ready and to convince everybody otherwise that we've lost interest in working on this project!

So, to cut a long story short: We've been busy, development has been a little quiet as of late, but for no longer. It's good to be back. Smile

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was wondering why you kind of vanished...  Razz

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome back Aro. Nice to see you around again.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It feels good to be back. I've already gone ahead and flicked through all the changes and updates since I've been gone. Some fantastic work, the Client updates are glorious. I'm feeling inspired.

Nice Spotlight tower, by the way! Razz

swirekster
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is good to have You back again :>

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon