Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Azri's Tank Destroyer.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
chr0nicz420
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:30 am    Post subject:  Azri's Tank Destroyer.
Subject description: Request.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone has it?

WinterKonata
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wew nc voxel i hope some1 has it n will share it......

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here. The whole pack.

Last edited by Bu7loos on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

chr0nicz420
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you so much! I thought no one has it.

Astral
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
Here. The whole pack.

Checked the original voxel pack thread from 2010 just for lulz.
Discovered that the pack there has only 5 out of 12 Allied unit models.
That's not funny.

Interesting, why these models are removed from the pack in the release thread?

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Astral, why did you just revive this topic without any good reason?

Astral
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, got a question to ask, asked it. Simple.
Sorry for necroposting, didn't look at the date.

Last edited by Astral on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some of them (well the rest) were drafted to be exclusive for mental omega, if I am not mistaken.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well just to be clear once released publicly you can't suddenly demand they be private... or at least no one is obligated to respect that wish.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The package was retracted after Azri got pissed on an edit of iamn00b's on the Mobile Weather Controller Truck.

No voxels of that pack ended up to be drafted back to exclusive though. In fact, MO has nothing to do with the retraction. Azri got pissed at how low quality edits he have seen of them and that's all.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And he did not request people to cease to use the voxels, he just removed the donwload and that's all - so they are technically not private assets, just not in open distribution, at least until Bu7loos uploaded the pack few months back.

Last edited by Starkku on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ GE and GD: opps, err should I remove the download then ?

Also, I thought astral was talking about the other unreleased models in his thread these where I meant they were drafted.

Edit: So I should not remove the download, I am kinda confused here ?  Confused

Astral
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So this:
Bu7loos wrote:
Some of them (well the rest) were drafted to be exclusive for mental omega, if I am not mistaken.

and this:
Graion Dilach wrote:
In fact, MO has nothing to do with the retraction. Azri got pissed at how low quality edits he have seen of them and that's all.

-- to me, these two variants kinda exclude each other.

G-E wrote:
once released publicly you can't suddenly demand they be private...

I agree. Well, removing models because of sh~tty edits seems strange to me. (They're perfect enough to use with no editing at all, and crap-editions actually should be their crap-editors problem, imo.)

================

Bu7loos wrote:
Also, I thought astral was talking about the other unreleased models in his thread these where I meant they were drafted.

Yes, you're correct.

Bu7loos wrote:
@ GE and GD: opps, err should I remove the download then?

If you remove the pack, I reupload it. Mr. Green Again, these models are very, very good.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Azri's decision to remove the downloads from his threads had nothing to do with Mental Omega, as Graion said.

Some voxels from these packs are still in the mod, but they are not exclusive to it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Astral
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
Azri's decision to remove the downloads from his threads had nothing to do with Mental Omega, as Graion said.

Some voxels from these packs are still in the mod, but they are not exclusive to it.

Alrighty then.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right. I am going to stay away from the line of fire here and remove the download from this thread  Neutral

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon