Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 pm
All times are UTC + 0
PPM is now 16 years old!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject:  PPM is now 16 years old!
Subject description: Bring the cake in here!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone! Today is the 16th anniversary from Project Perfect Mod. And yes, it's been 16 years since a naive idea for a new Tiberian Sun mod has evolved into a community that we are today (while the original mod was never finished), as we reported here and remind you every year.

However... unlike all previous years, we have no conditions to celebrate the date with something new to the site or any new feature in our projects. At least, not from me, due to deadlines from the doctorate. My situation there is complicated, which also explains my low activity with the news posts. Hopefully, things should improve once I'm done with it. So, yes, that's all for now, but if you feel you have some free time around, post in a reply below and kind of tribute that you can provide for this date and we may promote it in a special news with our belated birthday presents. So, please, contribute and let's make a happy ending for this story.

Oh, here's the cake:

Key Words: #ProjectPerfectMod #Birthday #PPMForums #News 

Last edited by Banshee on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good work Banshee Smile Happy Birthday PPM! I have been here for some years now, maybe for long  Surprised

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like I am so close to PPM age  Very Happy
Anyways:  #Birthday

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And I thought I was old...  Laughing

So maybe its safe to say PPM has finally hit puberty? though 16 maybe a little late...

Maybe its time for PPM to get a job.  Razz

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow! I suddenly feel ancient. Happy Birthday PPM. 😘

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Barfday PPM society!

now....who ate the cake? I want my piece even if I have to retrieve it from the acidic realms of your bloated underbelly!

and yes Aro....we're all getting to the nice ripe ol' age of 'Old Coot'.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Congratulations PPM! Here, have a cake:

Ixith wrote:
and yes Aro....we're all getting to the nice ripe ol' age of 'Old Coot'.

All aboard the Old Train!

Btw, if PPM is 16 years old, how come the earliest members are from August 2002? What happened to the first two years?

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birth Day, Project Perfect Mod! Thank you Banshee! : ))))

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Btw, if PPM is 16 years old, how come the earliest members are from August 2002? What happened to the first two years?

PPM was around before it had forums...

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday, PPM, and Thank You Banshee! #Birthday

I don't expect any presents this year, so don't worry. And for the 17th next year, you could just re-release the same old PPM bundled up as Ultimate Collection.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now we just need the forums updated in celebration! #Tongue

Plokite_Wolf
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday PPM!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:

We had Coolboard forums before and forums at team-ppm.com before getting this one.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CCHyper wrote:
Now we just need the forums updated in celebration! #Tongue

The sites' style looks like it's from 2001 or classic, So we need updates like in modern forums.

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In my opinion the forums are fine, maybe there some new tags we could use, but the main site needs some more work. (Like the avatar bug on the main page)

Also, I have an idea may encourage more people to get into modding, a community mod which everyone can add to.
It might be dumb or it might be best thing ever, I just want to see it happen.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More people - more problems. It may sound nice, but the more people want to add something to a mod, the harder it will get to get the mod going.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday PPM and thanks Banshee for keeping the site running so well over all these years.  #Birthday Yay!

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday ppm nd yeeyyy...

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday PPM and thanks to banshee and all comunity members that keep this site alive with awesome stuff  Cool

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday PPM, you've given me many years of enjoyment, many thanks to Banshee and all the members

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just 2 more years and PPM can drink?  #Birthday

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Just 2 more years and PPM can drink?  #Birthday
I wonder if I visited here for....

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!