Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm
All times are UTC + 0
PPM: Twisted Insurrection Forum Skin
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject:  PPM: Twisted Insurrection Forum Skin Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi everybody. With Banshee's permission, I went ahead and created a new skin for PPM Forums that fits the theme of Twisted Insurrection. This skin is now available and ready to use in your Forum Preferences menu. Smile

This skin is by no means final however and I am planning to improve it over the course of time, I had to work with the basic template that PPM uses as it's default skin (the blue one). If you have feedback and suggestions, please feel free to share them and I'll see what I can do to improve things.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This will require some getting used to #Tongue

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like it. Looks more modern, and the picture in the header isn't bloated with colors and details unlike the default one. It seems I'll be using TI theme for a while. Thanks for your efforts!

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good old tibweb :´( gj.

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks awesome!!

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshe and I have made a few changes to the skin based on some feedback I've recieved, this is how it looks now. Smile

tiskin.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  317.56 KB
 Viewed:  3666 Time(s)

tiskin.png

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like it!
kind of reminds me of an old website we used to visit #Tongue

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon