:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:24 pm
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Flight MH370
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject:  Flight MH370
Subject description: The search continues...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26748291

So if anyone is following the news, the search for MAS Flight MH370 continues. They might be closing in but there's still lots of searching and questions to be answered. What puzzles me is how on earth did it (possibly) end up in the south of the Indian Ocean near Australia. I mean Beijing is way ahead towards the far north :S

Damn, what could've happened up there? China is pretty pissed with Malaysia  these days since the 2/3s of the plane were Chinese nationals. Even the relatives of the victims are planning to sue the freakin' Malaysian government. Talk about balls of steel... With perseverance, hopefully the missing airliner would be found soon.

And of course the internet is such a colourful fantasy world it didn't take anyone long to find and interact with tinfoil-wearing conspiracy theorists who think this was an inside job as a pretext for WW3 (alongside Crimea), terrorists scares (it didn't help that the two fake passport passengers were Iranian* and links with the recent 'terror attacks' in China due to some of the Chinese passengers being Uyghurs), and the usual suspects on social websites...

...or it was aliens...

*The Iranians were later not suspected of anything negative. In fact, one of them was just a teen who was on his way to meet his mother in Frankfurt, Germany. Malaysian authorities confirmed this when they managed to get in contact with her. **Still, Googling "MH370 Iran" might kill a number of your braincells. You've been warned...

**Could be worse. Google "MH370 aliens"...

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Flight MH370 Reply with quote

I've been reading tidbits of the news here and there. While I can understand being really upset...I fail to see how suing the Malaysian government would solve anything.
I mean unless of course they truly have any evidence the Malaysian government had some part in it's actual disappearance. But from what I understand they're just upset with how Malaysian government handled the initial investigation. It blows my mind that people think they aren't doing enough to find the damn thing. I mean hell how many countries have joined the efforts? How many ships and aircraft? Sure it's taken awhile but the worlds a big place and there's no exact factors in the case just about only variables.
I feel bad for the relatives of those on the plane...but holding onto hope that they're alive at this point is pretty much delusional.

All in all....this should be another great example of....this world is ztyping huge compared to us. I know that can be hard to imagine especially for those living in super populated areas of the world and are surrounded by technology all day every day...but it is.
Imagine when/if the day ever comes when we have spacecraft going down in uncharted systems forever away....(at least with a spacecraft disappearing the aliens theory might at least be somewhat viable....maybe...lol)

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't they crashed on a tropical island on which mysterious things are going on?

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what its worth... It looks pretty much intentional suicide, no accident will they go off course in totally opposite direction as that required turning whole plane around unless intent was to return to the airfield but for some reason it was overflown (pilots suffocated to smoke/killed/suicided) and autopilot ran them forwards until fuel ran out? Passengers etc have no access there to do jack...

Plus all the signs of intentionally turning off about everything that would give off the plane's position...

Whatever the real reason, chances of accident are quite much smaller than usual investigation as pick up satellite ping soo many hours after when all else contact lost.

Pointing blame on malaysian government is misplaced but grieving families must have someone to blame for the loss of their loved ones.

Sadly this isn't lost or any other TV series scenario as no island on that path.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone have a map location where the plane crashed?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blubb wrote:
does anyone have a map location where the plane crashed?

yes/no. there's no exact location yet...there's been tons of possible related debris sighted in the ocean in the area where they think it last pinged a satellite.

From what I understood the airplanes ping certain satellites every hour-ish, however those pings don't reveal locations by themselves...to find that out they plugged in tons of information based on other aircraft that were in that general area of the world and were pinging the same satellite and came up with a route and area of last ping which is a good distance off of Perth, Australia in the southern part of the Indian Ocean. ...it was suppose to be heading from Malaysia to Beijing.

Here's one of the BBC's 'maps' on it.

like Apollo said, there was probably some kind of incident on board as the odd sudden change of direction and they believe certain systems on the plane were turned off manually due to the timing in which the systems went off and the fact the plane remained in the air based on the pings for a good while afterwards.
regardless...the chances of there being any survivors is probably so slim as it's been like 3 weeks now since it went missing and it must likely crashed is the likely conclusion from all the data so far.

NucleiSplitter
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... Maybe Some suicidal maniacs brought an untimed bomb/grenade maybe... and while on the zone layer of water they detonated it... Sad

EDIT: Please disregard this reply, It was rather a rash behavior of myself to fool around  Sad

Last edited by NucleiSplitter on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some of you need to step back and ask something that should be obvious: How is it that Malaysian Airlines is involved in two mysterious crashes and still allowed to fly?

Where are the lawsuits? Why do they still have business/liability insurance, much less afford it given their record? How do they still have customers and money in the bank after the expected exodus and grounded flights?

How come the other dozen countries don't come forward with military radar records that would have most assuredly tracked it, many of which are U.S. vassals?

Sometimes to find out whether something "adds up" you have to start at the end, ignore the why and focus on the aftermath. That's where you find out the important patents Google and other US businesses conveniently inherited by killing the other owners...

PS. there are rumours from the military that the Chinee shot it down, after which the Americans retaliated and sank the vessel, but I find this highly improbable given the beneficiary in every scenario is American. Which means it would have had to be a rogue operation at best if the Americans weren't involved, therefore the most likely culprit is a USN destroyer parked somewhere in the region either remotely commandeered the plane or shot it down with a guided missile. If there was a Chinee boat sunk, it was most likely a witness... with damning radar records.
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malaysia Airlines used to be a Private Company. After going bankrupt or something ownership was turned over to being run by the Government. There are some better Airline Options nowadays...

NucleiSplitter
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, Maybe I fooled up a little...  Confused  Anyways, MH370 and the other 2 airlines were most likely shot down by Anti-aircraft cannons as an order from the government of the nearest country, and due to the grounded flights G-E has been talking about, probably Malaysian Airlines had known they would have been shot down, as for MH370 and the other 2 Aircrafts they were allowed for passage before the grounding of flights... Or rather a terrorist act, but since Sir G-E stated that the other countries haven't tracked their location... it must be rather a political act... and this post is pretty long so sorry about that... Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon