Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:31 am
All times are UTC + 0
Some PProgress (PP News #3)
Moderators: Starkku
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:53 am    Post subject:  Some PProgress (PP News #3)
Subject description: New unit showcase videos and some miscellanneous things.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So what's up with Project Phantom currently? The news-silence has been mostly due to the mod currently being in a beta testing phase, with most focus going on to polishing gameplay and finishing some graphical assets rather than showcasing. Thought I'd rectify that a bit, however.

The second part of Experimental Weapons Test is now available. This one features a bonus clip showing an unit from the previous installment that has been through quite significant changes based on feedback.

Experimental Weapons Test #2

And an older upload, Hero Spotlight #2 for those who have not seen it.

Hero Spotlight #2

Recently Project Phantom also started using the game client created by Rampastring of Dawn of the Tiberium Age.

And then there's few changes to units and structures, graphical and otherwise.

Read the full newspost at projectphantom.net

Follow Project Phantom:

Last edited by Starkku on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool tower!

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Beautiful work. Smile

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Some PProgress (PP News #3 | 9/11/2016) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Starkku wrote:

Recently Project Phantom also started using the game client created by Rampastring of Dawn of the Tiberium Age.

Very very interesting....
Question 1, with this new launcher works the control of speed in campaign?

Spoiler (click here to read it):

Question 2, Where can i get this launcher? Rampastring, I imagine Smile

I love your works, this project is one of the best of all, a total conversion is very hard....

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Some PProgress (PP News #3 | 9/11/2016) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HG_SCIPCION wrote:

Very very interesting....
Question 1, with this new launcher works the control of speed in campaign?

Question 2, Where can i get this launcher? Rampastring, I imagine Smile

I love your works, this project is one of the best of all, a total conversion is very hard....

1. It could be made to, since it can be enabled with a command-line-switch to the game (-SPEEDCONTROL if I recall correctly). Adding a game speed slider to the mission selection screen in the client could be bit more tricky though.

2. It is, amongst other things, open source. Some components like the updater are not, though. If wanted them modified it would require either assistance from Rampastring or replacing the whole component implementing the same interface.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Some PProgress (PP News #3) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Starkku wrote:
So what's up with Project Phantom currently?

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon