Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:48 am
All times are UTC + 0
The Intro Topic
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [111 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too, two. Kind of lame rhyming, you ask me.
They sound exactly the same.
Kinda lame.
^Rhyming. Fo'shizzle.

WhiteDragon25
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, name's WhiteDragon25, and I'm new here.

I got directed here by ErastusMercy in a PM discussion with him over at Moddb; I've been talking to him about a mod idea I've had for a while, and he suggested coming here to see if anyone would be interested in hearing it.

Hopefully it'll grow to have a long, prosperous, and popular life to it Smile... Or it'll just flounder about embarrassingly before crashing & burning painfully, resulting in total humiliation of myself (and possible banning). Rolling Eyes Laughing

As you can see, I am not very optimistic of my chances. Rolling Eyes But, might as well try, right?

eagleheart666
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good day all, names eagleheart666. I'm not a bot... or maybe I am... maybe we're all bots... Twisted Evil I discovered this site when I came across Twisted Insurrection, and I haven't gone back to the original (mainly because the cut scenes play at 1 fps lol). anyways just figured I'd stop in and say hi, greetings from Canada

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome aboard! Smile

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

eagle
hearth
Very Happy

Welcome man!

PPM Halloween Season 2021

XGiga
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: I am back :) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi everyone, my name is XGiga and I was a member back then on ppm but I haven't been active for 3 years I think. Now I am back and I will be more polite to everyone here especially to the ones who knew me before. I was quite rude and arrogant back then so please forgive me if asked any noob questions before because I was young #Tongue. Anyway, to the new members of ppm, I hope we can get along well Wink

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I popped up here a while ago, but never bothered.

My name is Hecthor Doomhammer, and I am one of the streamers and a beta tester of Mental Omega APYR.

From the Netherlands, but looking to move to Sweden in not too long

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer wrote:
Well I popped up here a while ago, but never bothered.

My name is Hecthor Doomhammer, and I am one of the streamers and a beta tester of Mental Omega APYR.

From the Netherlands, but looking to move to Sweden in not too long

Been following the MO streams lately, and I must say, you must learn some English pronouncation dude, or try to ditch the Dutch accent. You make me (and fellow Dutchmen) feel bad #Tongue

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I tink dat he alreddie does a goet jop, Dutchygamer.
Liev him aloon!

On a more serious note, you are right up to a certain degree. You can't expect the best from him, after all we're Dutch Razz.
The Mentalmeister team is represented from all over the world, from China to Brasil, so IMO we cba to all learn proper English.

Welcome to the forums, Hecthor Doomhammer!

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:
Well, I tink dat he alreddie does a goet jop, Dutchygamer.
Liev him aloon!

On a more serious note, you are right up to a certain degree. You can't expect the best from him, after all we're Dutch Razz.
The Mentalmeister team is represented from all over the world, from China to Brasil, so IMO we cba to all learn proper English.

Welcome to the forums, Hecthor Doomhammer!

Ah well, I initially was surprised there was a Dutch guy (co-)streaming the MO stream. I'll most likely won't do it any better, so I'll shut up now #Tongue

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
Been following the MO streams lately, and I must say, you must learn some English pronouncation dude, or try to ditch the Dutch accent. You make me (and fellow Dutchmen) feel bad #Tongue

Zenothist is also Dutch, so it turns out even. Very Happy

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Zenothist
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Dutchygamer wrote:

Zenothist is also American/Dutch, damnit! #Tongue So it turns out even. Very Happy

Hey man, don't drag me into this. :O

Also, hello.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zenothist wrote:
Graion Dilach wrote:
Dutchygamer wrote:

Zenothist is also American/Dutch, damnit! #Tongue So it turns out even. Very Happy

Hey man, don't drag me into this. :O

Also, hello.

You don't sound Dutch. Also hi back. I must say I like the way you do the MO stream Wink

Alex_wyc
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi everyone, i've been hanging around for a while but never formally introduced myself. My nationality is pretty clear (look at my avatar) and I currently live in NYC. I mod red alert 2, i am not particularly good with graphics, but hopefully i'll improve.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello! I am PillBox20, also known as Blagovest Shopov in real life. I am 20 years old looking for job  Very Happy .  I love to cook and help. I play CnC games since I started my education and mod them since I started to understand english. I am not pro at moding so I'll apritiate any help you give and will do my best to do the same.

And why my avatar is a Firebat? Because they roast Zerglings! I hate zerglings in my base!

Picture of me after my very first lasagna at my 19th birth day:

P1050832.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  598.17 KB
 Viewed:  26034 Time(s)

P1050832.JPG

P1050833.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  889.04 KB
 Viewed:  26034 Time(s)

P1050833.JPG

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi Just hi

Agent Z
AA Infantry

Location: LocationNotFoundException at RealLife.Location.find() at line: -1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi all humans!
I have been reading abit here on PPM lately, but never revealed my existence before now. I am making a first mod right now, with a new side.
I have been modding single maps for a long time, now I began full scale modding operations. I will probably post something soon, as I just find problems I can't solve all the time...
Also my English may be a little bit boring/incorrect.

Dragmod
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I leave for 5 years, and everything changes.

Name's Dragmod, I used lurk this site religiously back in the day. Managed to stumble upon it again and figured I'd step in and say hello.

Hopefully I'll actually stick here and contribute this go around.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To all ye new people. Hello and welcome! Please enjoy your stay and remember folks don't feed the animals...

PillBox20 wrote:
I love to cook and help.

'Nough said you're awesome. Might I offer you a look into the Post Your Recipes thread? We need more tasty goodness posted in there after all.

GamerX
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cleanup.

Last edited by GamerX on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 6 times in total

ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi! and welcome to ppm!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
GamerX
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cleanup.

Last edited by GamerX on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like Pillbox. He brings tasty food.

trunkskgb
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys. I'm a long time C&C fan. I've been following your mod for awhile. I've played it a few times, but the original TS is something I will always crave for. I hope one day someone takes it up and beefs up the AI. Wishful thinking, but I hope.

Anyway, I just figured I'd introduce myself around here. I'm a moderator/developer over at http://www.ultraaow.com/, it's a C&C Renegade community. Come check it out sometime if you enjoy Renegade. See you guys around!

PS: I currently have a map in the works for Renegade, it's in beta testing now. May I use two of your logos in my map as advertisement for you guys?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You may use my logo. Very Happy

Xieneus
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi

It's been a long time since I've posted here.

Nice to see this community is still active.

RatsInTheWalls
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guess who's back? Back in black?

So I just noticed that I missed Ares' release of the tiberium functionality... time to start playing around with that stuff.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rico lives again! Why didn't you re-use your old account #Tongue

RatsInTheWalls
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Like the Imperium of Man, I too have lost great amounts of knowledge from the past.

Mainly modding knowledge (relating to C&C), but also some passwords and emails and such.

Anga'Thrakos
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello! This is Anga'Thrakos, I can be refered to as Thrakos if you want. Wink

I am not really "new" here. My old account is Thrashcore124 and I am sorry for all of my dumb posts from when I was 15 , I am now 21 btw. I have not visited here very often since then.

My interest in Command and Conquer fully came back whenever I downloaded OpenRA around a year ago and I recently discovered Twisted Insurrection, which helped inspire me to get back into modding. I am now developing three mods of my own.

JamesGoblin
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi folks! I just joined, still lost in the labyrinth, there is couple interesting sections thou!? Anyway...

spiffyPotato
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WHAT UP CNC FAM!!! Laughing

I'm new here! I have been playing some form of Command and Conquer since Red Alert: Retaliation on PlayStation. Man, those were the days. I'd watch the intro cinematic every time I sat down to play. It would get me so amped up!

Hell yeah!

About me, I have been a casual gamer for most of my life. I studied architecture in college and graduated with my Bachelor of Arts in Architecture in 2010, right after the Great Recession. Today I work for a big software company as a 3D artist. I'm an expert in 3ds Max and a suite of proprietary tools. I have held the job for nearly 5 years and I enjoy it quite a bit!

However, there is something missing in my life. I love math and logic, but don't get a chance to practice it in my art centric career. I'm looking for a project where I can learn to script. The language is not important, I'm more interested about the concepts and execution. I am also interested in game design. I love the way Command and Conquer engaged the player with it's story, characters, missions, etc. To me, it's a masterpiece of gaming. Whether I'm working on a mod, making new campaign missions, or just making cool maps, I want to create works that are inspired by the CnC Gold, Red Alert, and Tiberian Sun games.

From what I can tell, PPM is a dream world of resources for CnC modding. I'm very excited to dive deeper into whatever knowledge is contained in these hallowed archives Wink

So, if you were in my shoes, where would you start?
My initial goal is to make a map for OpenRA and a map for TS. That way I can get familiar with both engines and decide which one I like better. I'm pretty sure I want to work in either of these engines, but I'm open to hear arguments for working in another engine!

Thanks for having me here and I look forward to meeting you all! Thanks for reading.

-spiffyP

Flatron
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there folks !
Hope to have here a great time and to find useful information Wink
--------------------------------------------------------------------

santechnikas kaune

Flatron
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heyyy guys, where i can find good forums?

------------------------------------------------------------------

seo

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, I'm NucleiSplitter a.k.a. John Martyn...
I just registered today due to the fact of the informative tutorial sections around here... and yes I will be posting here most of the time...

I am a Filipino if anyone is going to question and I am great in English... I swear I didn't Google Translate this... Smile

And I read the Post "PPM is under attack" or something and I am not going to spam anyway... Well that is my intro Very Happy

Directive255
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
eagle
hearth
Very Happy

Welcome man!

MasterHaosis,
(Haha, no Haosis virus here! I am safe when not in Hive...)

P.S. Hello, @NucleiSplitter! Nice to meet you!

On-Topic: I am Directive255 - a casual boy in Malaysia who enjoys text-roleplaying and generally surfing the internet for random stuffs. I am also a fan of the classic C&C games like Tiberian Sun and Yuri's Revenge - and that's why I love C&C Reloaded so much! It combines two of my most favorite games into one!

I am trying to make an epic Yuri's Revenge mod by the way - inspired by other great mods and games like C&C Reloaded, Mental Omega, Warcraft III and C&C Mashup... but don't worry I will create something truly new and original, but I have to credit them for inspiration.

General Idea of the mod: A crossover mod of Tiberian and Red Alert universes, with a little fantasy magic (yeah, can't help myself with that but I always love a little magic and fantasy #Tongue) and huge changes to the existing factions. A new look, a new feeling, original ideas. I am planning to make a great story and campaign as well as to introduce a new faction to the game

Unidentifiedname
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just popping in to say hi to my old pal Banshee!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey buddy! Smile How's things?

Unidentifiedname
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just realized that even Sonic's gone oh well

Been doing website work as a paediatrician and decided to treat my nostalgia with a trip back to the good old CNC community where I learnt all the basics for web stuff haha

How's life for you?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm having a very hard time trying to finish my doctorate in computer science.  This is why PPM is not very active with news recently. Most of my focus is on this doctorate, although I still have a social life in the weekends, otherwise my sanity would be gone by now.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woah. I remember this guy. Damn, been a long time since that name's been around.

Steam

Unidentifiedname
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fury queen do you have another nickname that you were known as?

Doctorate already - amazing to see how all of Us have grown up

Got married last year and enjoying married life here haha

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen is known as Fenring, Beowulf, Doctor Destiny, High Templar X. among many other nicknames.

Wobotman109
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: I'm new! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys!
-A little about myself, my name is John and I am in the U.S. Army as an Intelligence Analyst for about 7 years now. Currently going to college for Computer Science Bachelors. Currently trying to learn python, A+ etc.
-I've actually played a ton of C&C in my life and I started playing DTA and Twisted Insurrection and decided to join the forums and what not. Also, since I have played them so much I am going to try and start contributing some way (monetary,suggestions,feedback). I love making maps, but I still need practice with AI triggers and whatnot.
- Again, nice to meet you all!

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello. It's been close to 12 years since I last posted here, so I'm unsure if people will remember me. I used to have a mod called Project: NTA, but it's been probably just as long since I last played any of the Command & Conquer games. I do remember this place fondly, and felt inclined to come back and visit. Smile

Hope you all have a lovely day.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow... just wow. I do remember you. Welcome back, Dragon Stein Cole. Project: NTA is still downloadable. The forum of that mod has not received any posts for... a long time.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You left long before i even joined PPM. Wow. Suddenly i feel so young among you ancient modding heroes. Smile

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Wow... just wow. I do remember you. Welcome back, Dragon Stein Cole. Project: NTA is still downloadable. The forum of that mod has not received any posts for... a long time.

First off, thank you for the welcome back. It's great to see the site still kicking. Smile And I don't blame the lack of interest in the mod, it's safe to say I was inexperienced and had no real game-plan regarding the mod. But I cannot help but feel nostalgic about this place. Very Happy

I'll have a look around, although I no longer have either TS or RA2 to play, there's a lot to go through and read.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should check out the TS Client.
TS is completely standalone now (after it was officially released for free) and has seen a huge amount of improvements and bug fixes since then.

RA2 has Ares nowadays, which adds to the engine new logics we've only dreamed about back in the days.
Sadly no "official" client since it's still not released for free.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^What he said... and there is also OpenRA.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [111 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon