POSTED: 27 DECEMBER, 2016
- Voiced units. Generic but nice to have some nice, clean unit feedback.
- Nice artwork. The missiles, bullets and explosions are a nice display.
- Support power - the radar facility has a radar scan, later on airstrike, reinforcements
- Harvesting mechanic and refining - fight over resources
- Has rally points, easy to play if you have played any cnc game
- The story presentation - comes across as cheap, would probably have worked better as officer telling commander his or her mission orders directly with voiceover, something like the ace combat games.
- Seems you can't scroll on the top right
- Infantry very weak to all types of weapons including cannon fire
- Turret defense seems very strong, encourages turtling as can't heal units
- In skirmish you don't have full tech tree unlocked on first map?
- Add repair / sell to UI by default
- Add healer unit or structure
- Encourage player to keep units alive with a promotion system
As a small indie game, I am enjoying the gameplay, a fun diversion but needs more polish. Looking forward to updates.
Definitely plays like an old school RTS, harvest, build and conquest. Pretty decent challenge, not too much micro management hell.
Yes it could be polished a lot but for price its a nice rough gem. _________________ QUICK_EDIT
I bought it a little while ago but quickly got a refund honestly. Would be better if it was designated as early access or something, because that's unfortunately what it felt like. Nice artwork but the actual gameplay and handling was not near ready for a full release IMO. Might be worth checking back on in 6 months to a year if it has received work, though, but there can't an expectation of that on purchase IMO. _________________ QUICK_EDIT
it looks nice. but even from the trailer, you can see that its a early access game, the explosions and speed of missiles just seem a bit slow , the units showcased look unimaginative, most look like they came out of gdi's tiberium war, it be nice to see something unique, even if it was the unit concepts but there just generic buggy, tank, mammoth tank units,
saying that if its moddable, that makes all the difference. as it looks well presented, interms of environment, terrain, and general amosphere. QUICK_EDIT
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum