:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:14 pm
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
The self-destruction of Europe
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject:   The self-destruction of Europe Reply with quote

Starting with Sweden, here's a series of videos highlighting a perfect snapshot of liberal-democracy, feminism, secularity etc...

Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Related:

https://www.rt.com/news/377490-germany-migrants-voting-rights/

http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/02/15/no-real-drop-in-net-migration-claims-new-brexit-think-tank/

Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Merophage
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moozlums are coming!!!!!1!! SHARIA LAW!!!!!1!!! JEWS!!!@1!!223

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merophage wrote:
The moozlums are coming!!!!!1!! SHARIA LAW!!!!!1!!! JEWS!!!@1!!223

This is basically how I read g-e's posts.
Steam

G-E
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea but you're retarded, and support the radical left which is having a meltdown lately...

Those videos weren't about Islam/Muslims, that's incidental.

Here's something intellectual, hopefully you learn a thing or thirteen:

4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it just to humor you, and honestly, you need a hobby. This, this type of thing is not a hobby and is an unhealthy way to live your life as a human being, because all it breeds is ignorance and discrimination. For example, the last video you posted is talking from the point-of-view of an anti-zionist with the thinking that the western world is run from a white, male, anti-christian, neo-marxist agenda that only wants to produce war and breed racial hatred. And to be so bold as to think immigrants are all a conservative group, that humanity is failing itself because they aren't producing children since women are using so much birth control. This is so wrong to the extreme, that the fact you praise this kind of thinking as truth, is the reason you're never going to be anything but the intolerable person you are now.

Go back to modding and stop watching all this bullshit, it's just going to fail you in the real world.

You can call me a degenerate, radical leftist myself, but I don't have a loyalty in either way. Leftist, Rightist, this kind of belief is exactly the problem with the nature you think is what's oppressing the world. Can you not see that?

Maybe by trying to humor you, I'm just trying to humor myself.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4StarGeneral wrote:
You can call me a degenerate, radical leftist myself, but I don't have a loyalty in either way. Leftist, Rightist, this kind of belief is exactly the problem with the nature you think is what's oppressing the world. Can you not see that?

Maybe by trying to humor you, I'm just trying to humor myself.

Ok, you get a +1 from me for that part, that's partly what I'm trying to teach people, the whole left-right paradigm is wrong, just like believing democracy is representative, or that fascist must come from the rightwing.... these are artificial constructs on a huge spectrum.

I'm fully cognizant of the fact that most people like to pigeonhole issues and people, it suits their short attention spans, and satisfies their friend-foe categorization, but the truth is messy, and requires constant re-evaluation. Peterson often says you should specifically talk to people who disagree with you, to challenge your own axioms and truths, something I've always done (hence reading HuffPo and Stormfront) because everyone sees different aspects of the same thing. This isn't to say truth is relative, but rather that we are all semi-blind, and have constructed our version of truth with many assumptions that may not be true.

I've been called everything from neo-nazi to libtard, which I must say amuses the hell out of me, but they are all incorrect: I am against all hypocritical movements, especially the ideologies that require deliberately blinding oneself to support. The current ideology of the new left, some of it is based in marxism, some in neo-liberalism, though mostly identitarian in nature (artificially dividing everyone far beyond the marxist class division)... or as Peterson points out, sometimes nested within another ideology like a parasite. Yet, like feminism, all these ideologies have evolved over the last X decades, they are mutating like the flu virus as it jumps from generation to generation, the old divides don't apply anymore, and the old rules barely do either.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Yea but you're retarded, and support the radical left which is having a meltdown lately...

I have nothing to do with the radical anything. Neither the left nor the right in any way represent my political, ethical and social beliefs. If anyone's radical anything, it's you pal. Don't try pawning it off on everyone else because you're batshit fucking insane.
Steam

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you do, you frequently attack me precisely the way that black girl attacked the prime minister, you attack with vicious indifference to the truth, using identity words to eliminate nuance... besides which you've already proven you accept almost all the groupthink that western media and neo-liberal politicians push, and just like them, you have no grasp of why we are here.

Farage is right, 2017 is going to be explosive, it's going to make the anti-Trump riots seem like the good-ol-days.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't ascribe to your looney bin nonsense. I don't ascribe to any of the bullshit the media or either party in this decaying nation pushes. You trying to tell me I subscribe to groupthink is a gigantic insult, but it's all I expect from you since you can't bring anything legitimate to the table.
Steam

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you're quite as "different" as you think, I've heard many of your rebuttals, insults, and counterpoints, ignoring the merits of which sounded pretty common. Most of the points you argue with me about are likewise common and expected, so maybe you really do have other ideas, but that's not what I'm seeing in your posts. The same is true for people like TB who sems to toe the neo-con American exceptionalism line except in a few cases, I can't reasonably conclude he's all that unique (or "woke") either.

Anyway this thread was to discuss the castration and transformation of European society, because prior to Trump, America was headed in precisely the same direction, albeit 15-20 years behind. Parts of Canada would have got there much sooner, but because of the encouragement of the newly emboldened conservatives and centrists to oppose the inevitable, we may have gained some breathing room as well. The lesbian premier of Ontario must go first, she's already made steps to add gay/gender/sexuality themes to early education, which are the precursors for the above videos.

malius123
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zionism like all ism's are just vehicles for self validation. while there is some dubious shit surrounding the creation of Israeli  indicating that the whole giving isreali to the jews again was planned way before ww2. it has no bearing on the immigrant crisis.while i do not respect the right of isreali existing i still wont advocate violence. because ultimately the english allowed isreali to happen.

the wests cavalier attitude surrounding oil, and profit acquisition through conflict is what has made immigration spike, the resulting animosity has created a tide of fanatical militias and islamists.  

fear generates profits, people spend more.

all this animosity is leading to the planned depopulation project. when asia and the orient get involved in this mess thats when its time to worry.

MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E, I agree with you just on point that Europe is falling apart. I personally called all the time Europe as failing creation. It needs just one blast and everything goes to hell. For me personally, European Union is just bunch of countries, where several countries cannot stand each other. When everything is fine, and peaceful, when people have money and all that, it is fine between EU countries. But once some crisis or problems occur, then huge differences can be seen. See last immigrant crisis which happens even today. Hungary and several other countries behave like not in EU, they do not give shit what Germany and several others have to say. Great Britain even left Eu last year. Right winged parties across whole Europe treat to separate from EU and so on. I would be glad if that happens.

However, I am telling you this from my point of view, I did not even want to see any of those videos. I just wanted to reply you on name and subject of topic.
Since FurryGueen and 4StarGeneral pointed out that those videos have some bullshit stuff there, and even I can see from that picture ,,Milk is racist" I would skip those for now. I am not in mood to hear about feminism, racism, birth rights and other stuff you posted in video.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand, but the videos aren't specifically on the topics you might think. The very first video deals with the psyche of the Swedish people, and how they view migrants, or even their own rights. It also touches on the problem that Swedes have with accurately classifying things, for example their bias is so skewed towards open-border and open-society liberalism, that you can't even have a discussion about limiting immigration without being called a fascist or something worse. This then causes the even more serious problem that no one can discuss deep and confusing issues openly.

The Reality Calls video with the professor is a discussion of what he sees as liberalism and conservatism, and how the core leaning of those groups then manifests in their own ways. I don't remember if it was that interview or another, but Peterson pointed out that it is the conservatives that are protecting liberal values at this time, because as we've seen with the riots and constant bashing, things like free speech and tolerance are no longer important to the new left.

The Milk Is Racist video was meant to be a little levity in this thread, that's a critique video of some radical leftist article, where they point out some neo-nazis are brazenly using milk, as if that means anything. Like apparently the company New Balance supported Trump or didn't cave to some leftist Twitter campaign, so some of the "white pride" folks decided to claim NB as the "shoes of the Aryan people".... again meaningless, if slightly funny, which I ran with since I have one pair of NB for 4yrs (and a few of you think I'm a white supremacist) #Tongue

I would like your take on the first video if you don't mind watching it....

malius123
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so its ok for Europe to use middle  eastern oil to prosper, but when the our means of oil acquisition makes other peoples homes a war zone.those people want to leave those warzones. and you say thats when the EU fails?

of course people want to immigrate to the EU. the west don't invade themselves. and have relatively safety.

i disagree the EU is failing.its in a crisis sure,but a crisis of its own making.

UK is divided, sure 37% of uk voted to leave, but the leave campaigners lied through there teeth, offering 350million a week to the national health service if we leave the EU. that of course mobilized the rapidily ageing England population to lean towards the leave vote. now the same campaigners that promised the 350mil to our health service. are back pedaling on there promises and alot of people who voted leave , feel cheated and lied to. also both scotland and wales voted to stay. but due to the nature of the UK they are tied to Britain, there are mumblings of the UK breaking up if scotland doesnt get a good deal.

so its not always so black and white.

Sweden did take on a lot of immigrants and i can see the effect that has on urban areas,

i live in an area of Britain where as a white male im a minority in a predominantly middle eastern population, and i fuking love it, no boby gives me trouble.everyone keeps themselves to themselves for the most part.

in contrast to predominantly white British area's where my fellow englishmen, feel compelled to try to mug, steal or beat me up because of my fondness of longhair and rock music. ive been forced to live in areas with other minorities.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thelocal.se/20151115/swedish-city-is-largest-recruiting-ground-for-islamic-extremism

http://disobedientmedia.com/research-indicates-massive-isis-networks-in-europe-while-europol-warns-of-imminent-attacks/

PussyPus
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baba Vanga's logic.

If you don't know who is she, she predicted the death of europe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to: